I'm 6', and 200lbs.

Estimated 1 rep maxes in lbs:
Squat: 250
Deadlift: 320
Bench: 190
OHP: 120 :(
Pullups: 1 rep bw + 60lbs :)
Pendlay Row: 180

I took a 16:8 if feeding window using Leangains macros but I think I took IIFYM way too far and ate a LOT of shitty processed fast food. I have learned my lesson.

I have jumped routines from lvysaur to my own tweaked lvysaur to now 2suns but for the past 3 months I've been very consistent with my compounds.

What should I do... I want to gain mass, especially in my lagging shoulders and arms... but I acknowledge I have become a fatty.

Help me improve Veeky Forums. I donno what my bf is but id guess ~%20

Also, if you have 6' @ 200lb pics please post for comparison.

Also I just ate a fuckin massive meal I look much leaner in the mornings :/

Disgusting.

>bulk or cut?

lift.

>those stats
>that body

i dont know man, people just either lie on the internet or they like doing exercises wrong.

your chest looks nothing like mine and i do like 130 lbs for reps
same as a lot of people in my gym who bench way more but their chests are non-existant

either bait or you are just lying/ working out for nothing

Those stats perdectly line up with his body. What the fuck are you on?

Cut faggot can tell you've got a decent base hiding underneath based on your back

Jesus what the fuck OP.

Not trying to be a dick but you should lift and stick to a routine for more than 3 months. You should cut. ANYONE who is that high in bf should never bulk.

Cut and try to maintain the little strength that you have and try again. Get running fat fuck.

Forgot to add pendlays.

Youre still a weak fat sack of shit.

LOL does make a difference.

Why'd you cover your dick you lil faggot? Scared?

He is still very much novice.

Yeah lmao judging from the feedback I should cut. Thanks for the advice

I really have no incentive to lie about my lifts and post unflattering pics of myself on here. Yesterday I peaked at 165 * 5 in bench and it was ultimately my form that fucked me up. My OHP and Pullup are prob a little higher than that.

Tbh I think I'm just fat atm. This is also the worst time to take progress pics cuz I ate a 2K meal 4 hours ago plus a shitton of water and haven't put out my meal before that yet.

No youre delusional. At your weight you should be stronger and your very much still a fucking novice. Its not water m8 its fat, youre fat. Cut and try to keep the strength.

Fix your disgusting posture, cut and lift, then bulk

I mean I honestly had a solid outline going so it was more for the sake of propriety haha

Should I run after I lift or on the weekends?

I agree I fucked around on my routines. I'm starting to think my medical condition may have been a factor.

You can lift perfectly fine even with autism its not a big deal

Look fag, props for actually showing your body in this God forsaken place, but you need to cut. You have a good frame, loose fat and you will see where you are lacking. Just start from there. Keep doing it user you have perspective good luck

well I'm not delusional. I realize I'm fat. I also realize it was the worst time to take the pics. I look significantly leaner before eating after the sauna.

>sake of propriety
>haha

Yeah you're definitely old and still trying to make it

do you have any advice or lifts to improve my rounded shoulders?

You should focus on getting into a caloric defecit and have one day focused on soley cardio
lift 3x a week, cardio once a week

>well I'm not delusional
>I look significantly leaner before eating after the sauna.
>before eating
>after sauna

I bet you also look leaner with better posture right m8. Fix youre delusion or youre not getting anywhere.

no I have a medical condition where I regulate my testosterone and hgh intake. As a result not all of that hgh absorbs properly and it ends up in my extremities. As a result I have a pretty huge dick and it was fully visible through my briefs. I am not making this shit up, I can post pics of my meds but desu I don't want to go further because they will become identifying factors.

None of those stats are "good". His weighted pull-up is alright. The rest are still beginner linear progression mode. Hell, I got to 70 lbs x5 on weighed pull-ups just doing a basic 3x5 progression.

I don't understand how people literally have 0 (ZERO) pecs

They look like deflated balloons

this is actually pretty useful. All I've used are online calculators but I'll try calculating using this tonight.

If he benches 190 he should have a better chest than that.

He's either not doing it or doing it with wrong form.

*benches 190 for 1

Which puts his 5rm at about 160

>delusional

People have different trouble spots.

My husband is 6'4" and 200 lbs and still has some pudge.
Cut user. Cut then bulk.

the protein and fat requirements are pretty off on this one desu.

Here is another pic (unflexed) without my shoulders rounded forward. (dif lighting tho)

I think I do have pecs and a frame. Its just hidden by a shitload of fat.

I get the message tho. I need to cut hard and stick to 2suns. This thread can die.

What weight should I cut to?

If I were you I'd cut, but I've always preferred being otter/twink mode. if you want to get huge and are constantly improving your lifts then you should just eat normally

mate I know you think otherwise, but you have no chest

Google/youtube
Mainly push your shoulders forward when lifting