God Tier Meal Plan

Bros, I'm looking for recommendations on a meal plan. Something that includes meals that a uncultured caveman can cook. I'm thinking a plan with a lot of chicken and eggs, 3 meals a day with 2 snacks, etc. I'm starting to get serious on lifting, so I want to maximize gains and I need a meal plan to back me up. I've always struggled with the nutrition side of my fitness journey, so I'm seeking advise. What have you bros tried that works? Thanks in advance.

What's your budget like? Are you cutting or bulking?

Middle-class income. I'm trying to cut.

I sucked at cooking and messed up a lot of meals but you learn eventually and others appreciate it too some day. I was poor neet and it was risky to ruin food but i still tried, you can sacrifice some shit in order to learn imo.

Just get 1.5-2 g protein per kg bodyweight and the rest from carbs n fats.

You can start the day off with eggs or a coldcut sandwich have a shake for lunch and eat a dinner, should cover you. Quarter pound of deli meat sandwich or 5 scrambled eggs are like 30g protein each.

Recommendations on a good protein shake? I used to take Premiere Protein and it gave me kidney stones.

Not OP but I need some low calorie high fat foods. Getting protein and carbs is easy but I'm lucky to break half my fat quota while remaining under my calorie deficit

Get 4 to 6 chicken breasts or quarters
Get 2 to 4 8oz pork ribeyes
Get 2 8oz Steak
Get grill
Grill to high
Make healthy sauce to brush chicken and pork to lock in moisture
Brush chicken and pork
Sear 3 minutes flip and brush
Sear other side 3 minutes
Flip and put on top rack for 6 minutes, brushing sauce
Flip and finish other side for 6 minutes brushing
Put steak on at minute 12. 2 minutes on high per side for 6 minutes total.

Congrats, you've cooked a weeks worth of meat for less than $20ish in 18 minutes.

>20ish
How

Consume fish oil

Whey powder and water is never wrong

>Congrats, you've cooked a weeks worth of meat for less than $20ish in 18 minutes.

Congrats, you're eating cold food for the rest of the week.

Midwest
Hyvee Grocery
Pre-seasoned Chicken Quarters 4 for $5
Pork Ribeyes 2 8oz for $5
Sirloin $4-5 lb
Idk u figure it out.

What is "the microwave" for $500, Alex?

Meal prep, faggot. Learn to read.

Do you have advice to contribute for OP? It's okay, I'll wait.

>Food prep thread
>WHY ARE YOU MAKING FOOD IN BULK

Literally what the fuck are you doing with your life?

Wut

Easy brotein:

Eggs, fry 'em on a skillet.

Chicken breast, frozen. Target sells some with lemon and garlic already on (adds like 1g carb). Throw it on a skillet. Even better if you have a griddle/foreman style skillet so you don't have to flip.

Chicken breast chunks bagged. This shit gets sold at Walmart and other places in the can meat section. It's like 40-50g protein a bag, ready to eat, no refrigeration, already salted and shit. Easy when you don't want to cook.Eat it straight or mix it with some carbs or with scrambled eggs

Greek yogurt- Good shit. Eat it plain or mix chocolate brotein powder

Brotein powder- 1 or 2 scoops in a sitting will jump up brotein easy. Mix it with greek yogurt or make it as a shake

Smoked salmon- expensive but whatever it's awesome

Frozen shrimp- Throw it on the skillet until it's cooked. Just throw some salt, lemon and garlic on it. Put it with carbs or eggs or eat it straight.

Easy carbs:

Slow carbs:
Brown rice- get a rice cooker. Make a shit ton of rice. Put rice in large container. Refrigerate. Good for 1+ week easy.

Quinoa- get a rice cooker. Make a shit ton. Put in large container, etc

OATS- fancy rice cookers will do steel cut oats

Med carbs:

banana- use for shakes or eat plain

raisins- put in oats or yogurt or eat plain

goji berries- idk I like this shit

Fast carbs:

raw honey- yeah it's fucking sugar, but it's delicious whatever
po-tay-toe- starch shit. Nuke til you can eat it.

Fat:
- peanuts- whatever the salted dry roasted kind. Eat them straight or put them in something
-cashews, almonds, pistachios- shove in your pie-hole
real peanut butter- (ingredients peanuts and maybe salt)- put in yogurt or shakes
-high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil, whatever

Vegetables:
Get the steam in bag vegetables so you don't need a plate. Get the plain brocolli or Brussels sprouts or spinach or kale or whatever you like.

You figure it out

microwaving steak

man i hope you burn in hell

Pro-tip: you eat the steak right off the grill.

When the Faggot Hall of Fame opens it's doors, you will be in the Inaugural Class.

Have you prepared your speech?

get RICH PIANA 5% MEAL PLAN, the KETO DIET. eat that shit ALL OF THE DAY, BRO

1kg mince (chicken, beef etc)
1kg soaked + cooked kidney beans (approx 500g dry)
500g sliced mushrooms
150ml cooking oil
spices aplenty

soak and cook kidney beans in advance if you've got dry beans since it takes fucking hours
put mince and oil in big pot and brown it all
introduce mushrooms to heat, wait for them to cook/shrink down
add spices aplenty to your taste (italian herbs + spices, garlic, vegeta, chilli flakes to name a few)
add beans when mushrooms are done
cook a little while longer
spoon into tubs and freeze

meat slop / bachelor chow

ALSO along side that eat those bags of snap-frozen veggies, either cold and crunchy out of the bag ( my favorite) or a couple minutes in the microwave for some easy steamed meal

where's the yams you weak fucking nigger

Thanks bros, gonna make a trip to the super market. I appreciate the advice.

Get some frozen broccoli spinach kale and peas and stir in small amounts to that pot after you finished cooking it to get a lot of easy micronutrients.