goodlift.info/onecompetition.php?lid=0&cid=366
youtube.com/watch?v=a7_pby_zYD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares about this bug eyed faggot

Papa bless, I missed the lad

>no link

youtube.com/watch?v=lR84tPXVsyQ

DYEL?

Is candytoe basically the strongest you can get natty at 180? I'm approaching 3pl8 bench in the next few weeks (hopefully)

>fake natty
>nig gf
>eyes literally miles apart

Should've stayed gone desu

now we wait two more years for the next upload

>I am weak and gay

Is he off cycle?

Looks a lot smaller and less defined

You can probably get 4plate+ at 180 in the long long run.

He said he will compete at 183 which means hes probably training around 190 or more and will watercut.

Came buckets. No homo.

Nobody gets that strong and stays that small on roids. You're jelly af. Candito would look like Franco if he hopped on juice.

>lance Armstrong

Btfo

Does he juice?
He seems much more no nonsense than most youtubbers

Thats the whole point: he's a natty manlet with shitty genetics who eats unhealthy yet he is a succesful powerlifter and shares all his knowledge

>candito
>shitty genetics
nigger what?

>implying lance armstrong was benching 365, squatting 500 and diddling 600 on a Powerlifting routine

You don't get to be as strong as he is at his weight with shitty genetics. At least not at the rate that he made/makes gains

narrow shoulders? isn't that proof enough?

I pressed 405 at 185 years ago. fell off training, but I planned on getting up to mid 400s. I think it's possible. I also have very favorable body mechanics though

he's a powerlifter, not a bodybuilder

t. dyel contrarian

what's up with Veeky Forums recently calling candito a dyel and whatnot? what the fuck happened to you faggots? /plg/ is full of this shit too

it's just an endless cycle of bait

Veeky Forums sucks now, like a lot of Veeky Forums. Newfags who took over boards instead of assimilating to their culture. Neo-Veeky Forums thinks the cool thing to do is neg every single post that isn't /r9k/ self-loathing and call everyone with any amount of popularity ugly, DYEL, etc.

The idea of respecting somebody for their hard work is a completely foreign concept to them.

Strange thing posts like this exist since the dawn of time

True, but it's not about any single post. It's about the frequency. There's way more of that now than there used to be. If "we're all going to make it" wasn't already a thing and somebody tried to start it on Veeky Forums today, he'd be run off the board. It's a culture shift.

The only difference is faggots like you calling it nu/board/, neo/board/, etc

That's not true and you know that. Veeky Forums today is much different from Veeky Forums 10 years ago.

"no"

Not an argument.

Ask me how I know you've been browsing since 2011 or less

He's strong, but he's not Milko strong
youtube.com/watch?v=iQjtAC5VMVo

youtube.com/watch?v=0CqNX1tVPgY

he cut down to 165 earlier and has been slowly bulking back up. Also he mentioned he did a hypertrophy phase but it didn't help his total as much as he'd like so he probably recently cut a lot of accessory volume

goodlift.info/onecompetition.php?lid=0&cid=366

shit genetics for aesthetics though, but definitely gifted for maximal strength

I was referring to your bitching

>Veeky Forums has been getting progressively worse since it began
I'm shocked! Shocked!

I have been waiting years...scouring the web for post channel death vids feat candito just to see if he'd ever make a comeback... Please don't let this be a one-off.

I remember Veeky Forums used to be a place to come to get a reprieve from all the shitposting. Things started to go downhill within the last year - I think at the same time conservatives started lashing back at lefties, all board cultures have now been politicized.

don't call me a /pol/ boogyman, just observation

candito actually has a better squat and deadlift. just shit shoulders. They're not really comparable because they're two totally different styles of training

You're not wrong.

>years
His previous video was one year ago.

as a natty? post some goddamn proof

>did a hypertrophy phase that lasted too long
>NO FUCKING GAINS
Fellas, what the fuck is going on?

did you eat food

He's visibly bigger. He's referring to strength gains.

I'm talking about the meme-lifting midget, Ronnie Bandito.

Fucker didlies 4xBW while people here are happy about 4pl8 lol

Last time i checked none of you weighs 1pl8

>sumofag

DROPPED

>Last time i checked none of you weighs 1pl8
it's Veeky Forums, 60kg is practically an upper bound

youtube.com/watch?v=a7_pby_zYD4
this is him when lean

and who are you?

i dont understand how anyone can hate on candito, Veeky Forums is a bunch of faggots and i bet not a single person that browses Veeky Forums can outlift him

thisthisthisthisthis

>it's Veeky Forums, 140kg is practically a lower bound
Have you seen how fast /fat/ fills up?

ur mom lmao

>favorable body mechanics
what would you class as unfavourable mechanics? is long arms/long legs/short torso the worst of the worst?

do you know what literally means you turbo autist?

Candito probably has shitty genetics for benching.
(man, I hate saying that phrase)

Before his string of injuries he was squatting around 575 lbs while benching around 350. That's pretty weird. Most people will probably bench 350 around the same time they hit a 5 plate squat, not when they're approaching 6 plates.

For lifting high numbers, yes. It's cash for most other athletic pursuits tho

It's bad for squats and bench but it's great for deadlifts.

>(man, I hate saying that phrase)
Why?

Probably because "genetics" is such a fucking meme on this board.

goat for sprinting
that is why most sprinters in the olympics are niggers

well, once you progress into advanced stages your genetics will make themselves known
it's a hard pill to swallow for some, but it's the truth

The degree to which is overstated, though. Bad genetics vs good genetics is the difference benching 330 lbs at the limit of your potential vs benching 400+.

With bad genetics you'll never reach the top but you can still get plenty strong.

Tbh I will probably squat 5 plates bench 3 and deadlift 5.5 everyone is different.

Genetics limit you at around 80% of someone that's considered elite, according to a friend that's a coach at a national level sport.
Meaning you take the most average dude in the street, if you train him properly and with enough time, he could run the 100m in 12sec, or snatch around 150kg,as long as he doesnt have any HUGE disability.

>tfw go to the same gym as Candito and have had him spot you in bench before

Short torso is not good for deadlifts.

Maybe when your eyes grow big enough you'll see the truth

Yeah it is. A shorter torso means that you don't need to bend over as much to reach the bar. Short torso + long arms is the ideal combination for deadlifting.

>caring about the gazilionth youtuber eceleb fake natty retard

yeah pretty much, you'll only be good at deadlifts which isn't enough to make up for sucking shit at squat and bench in a PL meet

unless your name is Krystoff Wierzbicki and you pull 800 @ 200

>A shorter torso means that you don't need to bend over as much to reach the bar

This is exactly the opposite. Shorter torso is MORE bent over.

the best bodytype for deadlifts is long arms and short legs, but those two things rarely go together

you generally have all short limbs or all long limbs

How good is Candito LP for Size and Strength?

kys

Long arms (with long forearms but short upper arms), short femurs and long torso is also the best bodytype in general for strength sports.

All of the Olympic lifts are easier, Squats and Deadlifts are easier, strongman events are just variations of those. If the arm length is in the forearm, presses aren't any harder. Short upper arms = better bicep peaks for bodybuilders.

as always I just skim through his vids for any juicy gloot shots

candito follows rand paul, stephen molymeme and ayaan hirsi ali on twitter. i never knew /our guy/ was so redpilled