Sabotage thread

Who else /sabotagenormies/ here?

>when people ask if I lift or what do I do to stay shredded I just say "I dunno just stay active man" even though I hit the gym 3-6 times a week
>fill social media with me eating like shit, drinking like a fish, and partying
>meals are all junk food and a lot of it but I pick shit that fits my macros and it's my only meal of the day but I pretend I eat 3 meals of shit

We can only look aesthetic if there are fat slobs and skellies around.

my go to answer for how I got muscles is "sometimes I do sit ups"

>We can only look aesthetic if there are fat slobs and skellies around.
I agree.
I'm 6'2 and so is one of my bros but he is a hungry skeleton with 10" biceps while I have 17" 'ceps.
He catches a lot of girls mirin' me but he somehow has a pretty hot gf himself.
I wish he would lift weights though.

>we need the low end of the scale to be seen on the high end
No shit. You don't need to sabotage anyone, however. The media is doing just fine without your assistance.

It be funny to see Veeky Forums push fat acceptance just to weed out competition.

You think people care about you more than they do.

Told some dyel I eat medium rare chicken and he probably fucking believed me. Other than that I tip over bottles if I can get away with it

they certainly care about me more than they would if I were fat or ugly lmao.
>push fat acceptance
good thinking. had a chubby friend mire my abs ask me about my diet, and I told him, nah you don't need to lose weight man, just do some crunches, you'll get em.

>he doesn't know about medium rare chicken gains
bruh, seared chicken is delish

On the contrary, if we were all joocy cunts the world would be a better place, I agree with disregarding the questions though.
A better reason for doing this kinf of stuff is to avoid the drama of the retarded normies and their fitness/diet conversations.

If you really explain to them what you are doing they start to question you. Even if it is obvious that they look like shit and you are healthier and in shape.

>"But user, aren't all those chemicals bad for you?"
>"No, the knees should never pass the feet on squats. I heard it from a certified coach at the gym!"
>"Eggs everyday? Eggs are full of cholesterol, you are going to have a heart attack"

and so on...

>implying you don't hear all this garbage on Veeky Forums anyway
*especially* the eggs

>you don't need to lose weight man, just do some crunches, you'll get em

devilish, I'll start using this

>A better reason for doing this kinf of stuff is to avoid the drama of the retarded normies and their fitness/diet conversations.

yes I sometimes just carry on and agree with whatever bullshit they say just to avoid stupid questions and explanations that they end up trashing anyway, not gonna waste my time explaining something they dont want to understand in the first place

This

I sometimes sabotage normies.
>dyel at my gym, normie clothes
>bro this and bro that
>generally being a loud inconsiderate shit
>his second day at gym
>doing diddlys with shit form
>starts with 5 kg plates on both sides
>thought of correcting him on his form but he was clearly busy instructing his 'bros' to take some sick clicks for his "insta"
>next thing I see he's loading lmao2pl8s
>herewego.webm
>almost immediately reaches snap city,I hear a sickening "crack"
>collapses, his orbiting lesser normies not knowing what to do
I could've corrected his form. Fuck you, pretentious fuck

I'm 6'3 and tell everyone I'm 6'1. Girls can't tell the diffence, but when a 5'11 king of manlets tell everyone he is 6'1 it's all worth it. What are they going to do, accuse me of lying about my height?
Fat acceptance is for women.

roflmaocoopter

devilish...
has that ever happened? tell us a story

>so should I start counting calories and changing my diet or something?

>nah bro, just work out, you'll get there

I do this shit all the time, I tell all the new posters on Veeky Forums to do SS

Why are you so fit?
Pokemon go and yoga.

DESU though this would be a massive boost for most normies.

I do this, but more because i can't be fucked

you're getting big man, what are you doing?
>eat well 24/7
>never miss the gym

no bro, what do you do though?
like what supps?

prefer to just tell people i don't go to the gym and it's all genetics

i would rather inspire others to become fit.
that's the society i wanna live in.
maybe 3% of people will have the willpower to follow suit anyway.
plus, i bust my ass to become aesthetic, i want people to realise that, not spite me for "not having to work for it".

>I'll spout my shitty advice and my "experienced intellectual insight" in threads about autistic shenanigans, that'll get me the reddit gold I always wanted

>what the hell do you do that you're so muscly user? Your arms are huge. Do you work out or do sports?
>no
>so what you were born like that?
>i guess
>im not buying that
>i work around the yard sometimes
>hmmm... okay....

no one can know.

>We can only look aesthetic if there are fat slobs and skellies around.

Dude if everyone was ripped, just lift harder bro.

It would be better since everyone would be able to appreciate your gains more having made their own.