Girl doesn't unrack her wieghts

>girl doesn't unrack her wieghts
>ask her if she's done (nudging her to unrack)
>"Why, is that too much weight for you?"
>at least four people near us start siltently laughing

How would Veeky Forums respond in this situation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tAAAbwEtZRo?t=104
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

id clock her in the jaw to reestablish my dominance

I would not have said anything to her in the first place. By telling her that you put her in a position of power and can easily make you look bad.

>Quadruple the weight and do 12 reps
>Scoff: "nothing personal, m'lady"

People are messy and inconsiderate at the gym. Clean up after yourself and stop sperging on strangers.

Fucking pussies.

>unracking your weights for a woman

Back to the cuckshed

youtu.be/tAAAbwEtZRo?t=104

>wasting your finite lifetime on unnecessary confrontations day in day out
Chill

why do people find this jew funny

>Not enjoying ironic humor

Sam Hyde is possibly the least funny human on this Earth who tries to be funny.

Doesnt happen if you tell it in an assertive, borderline aggressive manner like :

HEY. Put the weights back, youre not alone in this gym.

If you want somebody that will carry your weight then get a sugar daddy. The internet is a better place for that than the gym.

Just be blunt. Tell her to put her shit back instead of this passive aggressive bullshit

t. beta cuck

If you unrack below 135 you're a cuck

t. beta provider

uwot. If you unrack anything for someone else you're a cuck

>Why, is that too much weight for you?
That was for you or for her?

Did you not read the rest of the post

laugh because it was a genuinely funny joke and im not autistic.

Tell her to watch her attitude and tell her to rerack her weights if she's finished with them. This isn't her livingroom and her pussy bitch-ass boyfriend won't clean up after her. She should clean up after herself or the issue will be taken further with the gym staff.

smile and chuckle and say, non-seriously and jokingly, "Shut your goddamn whore mouth. Get your baby weights off the bar so I can get to some real lifting."

>Shut your goddamn whore mouth
>its just a joke chill
I don't think you know what normal people consider to be jokes

Hand her a bowl of eggs and say that she doesn't have to tell me what exercises she is doing, but she has to eat these.

I would not post this thread and stop LARPing like the rest of you fucking degenerate losers. Get friends.

t. mommy issues

was definitely being sarcastic

>not philosophizing on potential encounters to find the optimal solution

I would calmly explain that i'm recovering from a recent injury and am in the middle of physical therapy, and that is indeed too much weight. As her face expresses her sudden guilt or other insecure womanly feeling of being wrong, i'll laugh and unrack the weights, and complete my workout, making silent eye contact with the woman whenever we happen to pass each other in the gym.

you could have answer my question

The joke is on you - I have two dads.

This might actually be the best answer.

"I can remove the weights or you can remove the weights. Your call."

>"Please solve the captcha to receive your answer."

Not sure if autism or on to something. I agree with , this might actually work out well.

>"no, I'm just making sure you rerack your weights"

Or

>walk over, do 20 reps of her bitch weight right in front of everyone and then pin her under the bar and start pulling down her pants
>"Oh what, can't get it off? Is it too heavy to move, bitch? Dang, if only it wasn't so heavy you wouldn't be laying here about to forcibly receive my seed
>take my cock out and gently rub it over her pussy
>everyone in the gym is kind of just watching to see what I do next
>she's literally crying in embarrassment at his point
>decide to let her up
>help her unrack the weights
>"see how annoying it can be when someone doesn't unrack the weights?"
>*sniff* yeah I guess so
>"so you'll do it without having to be asked from now on?"
>*looks up at me and smiles* mmhmm :)

> Well, at least we all know now you're just a little princess, heh.

you fuckin druggo

i love this video

this video is fucking classic

where's the haters at when they break out the atlas stones??

Haha what the fuck someone wrote this

TICK TICK BOOOM

COME TO THIS GYM AGAIN ILL FUCKING RAPE YOU

Easy. Just say "yes, so can you unrack it?" then after she finished unranking it. Leave and go to the next bench the start your work out.

>Wow that's fucking hilarious, clean up your mess.

You don't need to be a walking quip machine to get people to quit with their bullshit.

you just met a /gbg/ poster
fucking pathetic beta, rerack them weights for Big P

I kekked hard

wtf nigga what are you on

ask her to repeat what she said, and then spit in her mouth when she talks again

That will actually get you arrested though. Seriously, don't do it.

OHP the weight then add more

>get to gym
>go to power rack
>bar fallen on safeties
>1pl8 still on
>didn't see anyone using it since I got here
>look around for a moment
>nobody seems to be using it
>start taking weights off so it's easier to rack
>suddenly fucking airhorns
>confetti shoots out of nowhere
>price is right music starts playing
>everyone in the gym freaking out like I just said the word of the day
>ceiling opens up and balloons fall out
>balloons all have "beta faggot" written on them

I just wanted to do squats.

Don't come off as rustled, just say "You're being rude" in a completely unimpressed manner.

"no, cunt. now, are you done or not?"

Nothing else to be done. Just go tubo autist.

>Normally when you're done with the equipment you unrack your weights. It's a polite gesture that shows you're finished with the equipment and keeps the gym looking clean. You seem pretty new to this though, so it's okay if you didn't know that.

I genuinely feel bad now because I left the bar in that exact same position earlier when I was using the smith machine then went back to the power rack. My buddy took off the weights and reracked the bar without saying anything, but I knew that he was probably disappointed in my poor etiquette. We were the only group in the gym, and I did think I was going to go back over for another rep, but still feelsbad.

Why do you people keep saying unrack? Unracking is when you take the weight off the rack so you can use it in a lift. You're talking about reracking, or cleaning up your mess once you're done with a lift.

Correct

would said something about how "it isnt a matter of whether i can lift the weight its that this isnt her private gym, that elderly people use the equipment people with disabilities use the equipment and its a matter of respect for others"

i remember when i started lifting i didnt rerack weight without realising i was doing anything wrong and a big guy at the gym came up to me and told me something along the lines of what i wrote above, even if it is cringey idgaf

Underrated

shorten it to "dude, some people are disabled and can't rerack weights" or something.

true but ill usually just ask them to put there weights back and they do its only if they refuse which never happens especially at my gym which seems to have a nice 'culture' about putting weights back

>>"Why, is that too much weight for you?"
>"I can show you too much weight because I showed your mom last night, faggot."

>I'd feel insulted if I couldn't OHP your bodyweight
Then grab her and OHP her. The entire gym will drown in her pussy juice

"Say that to my face not online and see what happens, motherfucker."

>everyone in the gym is kind of just watching to see what I do next

only gurls and betas use the smith machine

Are you implying that alpha cucks exist?

>hey you! Go fuck my gf while I watch. NOW!

When the first post is also the best post.

Ironic autismo posting is the best

for you

how many fedoras do you own?

>yes. Can you help me rack the plates?

>Doing other people's work to keep everyone happy
You are an example of a perfect employee and horrible boss. You will always be a follower. You are destined for a lower station in life.

>been going to the same gym for a while now
>made a few gym bros
>good banter in the morning
>some of them don't unrack their weights
>feel an immediate sense of betrayal

Anyone else know this feel ?

>mfw met my current besfren in gym
>we scolded a dyel juicer (well known) for not reracking
>went for a beer afterwards
>no homo

Uhh yeah. This is pretty common in middle class UK suburbia.

>well I'm doing 30 warm up reps with just the bar. It's no bother though..

How is this in any way difficult?

The best verbal response is "it's a bit heavy for a warmup yeah".

>Take your weight off the bar so I can add it back plus more

Was it autism guys?

this is what I would do

There is no such thing as alpha cuck, you omega incel.

Top kek

the only person I "nudge" is the supervising PT/gym's staff. I'm not there to do their job, I'd give them a complaint if they are not enforcing order and rules. this is the only acceptable behaviour and you're a fuckwit if you bore other people around you. people are stupid and don't want to hear a suggestion from someone who's not in charge to enforce rules, especially if this "nudging" comes from a total stranger and isn't something somehow directed to praise their form or their overall existence. you are not the resident gym cop.
if the staff doesn't do anything to ensure an enjoyable training and allows literal and metaphorical niggers to leave weights around, I'll complain to their principal. If nothing is still corrected, I'd simply switch gym.

i'd probably say something along the lines of,
>"i'm just asking you if you are done or not."
in a non-fast, non-emotional, non-personal, non-insulting tone. basically speaking like an adult not needing to flex my ego in any way as she has done to me. but at the same time i don't know how you asked her. yet she was clearly on edge before you engaged in conversation.

after i respond to her, she'd probably then respond with,
>"insert quick ranty response here"
i'd either respond again in another non-emotional tone, or give her a blank stare, observing her avoiding eye contact as we speak, and unable to stand still. either way i'd end up walking away not feeling bad about myself. yet she still feels bad about herself. think about it she was insulting you.

there is no reasoning with people who bicker like this. unless there are others taking my side. such as they laugh at her, not me. this is because she has to come off as the one who isn't wrong to multiple people, not just her target/me. there is a separate audience. this separate audience, as well as the environment, allow her to feel secure enough to be able to react in such a way with no repercussion. this is her fight. this is part of her quest. she is acting/reacting based off of primal instincts that all us humans still have, as well as some sort of insecurity. i could get deeper into this but what's the point.

Tell her: "Yes its too much weight for me" Then once she's done, proceed to put more weight and do reps with it.

>i'm making this post long cause i know at least 1 person wil read all of it.

one thing though, i can associate this to character traits and other potential lifestyle habits she may have, which she has been influenced by based on the system in this country.

i have to deal with assholes in my city all of time. the other day i almost got into three fights just walking home. first guy touched me, i pushed him, he basically backed donwn. second guy dogged me, ended up trying to sell me beer. pffft. third guy was fucking with my neighbor and my block. he basically backed down eventually. no i'm not a gangbanger. also customers at my job flip shit quite often at us.

that gym chick chooses to express her problems towards others around her in ways she feels is safe enough for her to get away with. shit is justifiable in her head. there is no system above her telling her her behavior is not acceptable. but again, this is part of her quest. this is part of her fight. if she talked like that to a stranger outside in my city, she'd probably get knocked out and jacked. and i'm not typing this with rage, i'm typing this objectively. this is the reality of what's going on. so there is no need to bicker about trifling bitches at the gym when you have to deal with bigger problems on a larger scale day to day. either fight for real or avoid all negativity. always take the higher ground - that's how i see it. but sadly normal people don't see it like that. "they" have to go so far as to point people out in public and talk shit about them, indirectly, within earshot of their target. this happens in every city. guaranteed it's happened to everyone here. why the fuck are normal people like this?.

you can warm up with anything under 135 apart from maybe OHP

Laugh with her while keeping eye contact. It's not like she's trying to actively destroy your reputation you insecure autist.

someone tell lu xiaojun he's a weak faggot because he warms up with just the bar on squats too

>"Why, is that too much weight for you?"
>"No, you left your weight on the bar like a nigger"
Bonus points if she's actually a nigger.

>can't do a reverse squat with lmao1pl8
dude come on

2017, you either have a mental illness, are a cuck/beta, a wannabe alpha, a wet towel, a doormat, a woman hater, a psychopath, youre either too weak or bossy.

When did people stop being normal kek, its like everyone is afraid to agree with someone or look up to someone and just tries to be contrarian 24/7

Imagine being such a submissive bitch that you don't even feel authoritative enough to speak up against your peers. Imagine needing the gym mummy to do all your talking for you lol.

Yeah weird, it's almost like everyone has their own opinion and it's impossible to please everyone.

Jesus bro

Did the Stacy's really mess with you that much in high school?

>I'm the gym cop and I pretend to educate others in the gym
ask me how I know you're an underage DYEL. go train in compton' streets, nigger.

"Wow you're such a joker" while moving close into her face "a real comedian". Once she starts getting scared move back and laugh as loud as you can while putting your hands on your belly.

Are you Marcus Aurelius?

Yea weird, and the only thing possible is to always swim against every stream possible because your opinions are sooo different from anyone's elses. Don't kid yourself bro