What do you guys eat for lunch at work?

What do you guys eat for lunch at work?

Do you eat with your co-workers or alone?

eating alone while others are in the same room sounds very autistic

going out w coworkers is the easiest way to waste money.

Just because all your subhuman coworkers cant think ahead enough to pack a lunch, doesn't mean that you are obligated to squander what meager wealth you have with them.

I always eat alone. I cant stand my co-workers. They always chat about normie things, laugh about some stupid series and what not. Fuck i hate them, sometmes i just want to burn this whole fucking building down

Skip it lunch is for betas juat do a rail of blow and im good

Whatever ive made for myself the day before, i eat with my co workers while we watch YouTube vids.

Can't eat anything at work because I'm so fucking anxious all the time.

>work
If I wanted to work I sure as fuck wouldn't be here, faggot.

check out sheldon over here

anxiety is a meme, get over yourself

One thing EU is good at is fast food. I usually go to nordsee, with sushi being my #2 option

I usually eat leftovers from the night before, and chat with the pretty girls that work with me. Sometimes I’ll take one to an empty parking lot and eat while she is giving me head.

If you value your time so low that you feel you should pack your lunch, you're doing it wrong.
$200 more a month for some time saved outside of work is totally worth it. Although if you live in a HCOL area $200 will be your budget bump for a week - in which case I kinda get it. Kinda...

>work
what did he mean by this?

I've been trying to get a job for 2 years.
>tfw finance degree

thinking things are a meme is a meme
anxiety is a very real response to real phenomena

coronary detected

usually i cook every day, turkey with pasta and eat it alone. now im bulking, so i eat whatever the fuck i wanna eat, so i pick something up on my way to work. it costs me more money, but fuck it.

i like my coworkers at my previous workplace, so we uses to eat together, but sometimes i just went an hour later bec i was in an autistic mood

I drive 5 minutes home to eat fresh home cooked meal prepared by my wife.

I pity my coworkers as they either eat some form of china noodles or sandwich from local bakery.

I pretty much always eat alone in my car. No smoking allowed but I can use a mouth fedora in the car. Lunch consists of whatever I can get at a local convenience store for

this guy gets it

i don't have a job

Why, lol? It's grilled fish with potatoes in the pic (I usually get the veggies instead of potatoes).
It's not perfect, but it's not some garbage processed carbs either, and it saves me tons of time.

Trying to find a job. It's tough. that's about it.

When I worked I usually ate with my co-workers but I was always shy as fuck and never said a word.
Screw this gay Earth

Microwaving whatever my girlfriend pre-cooked for me and then sit down with my 2 lunch mates, chatting about crypto, wild weekends and computer games. Livin' da life

Jesus Christ I'll never understand normie logic

I go to Chipotle 4 times a week, a local restaurant maybe once a week.

I usually go with a couple cute interns that want the D, they are young and naive so they can't realize I'm an autistic handholdless kissless hugless virgin and they think I'm the shit. I'm like a god to them, it's quite a rush.

However I'm afraid of getting hit with a sexual harassment suit and thinking of calling it off and going alone or with some male coworkers.

absolutely disgusting
this is what sushi should look like

they're all idiots. because it costs so much time to put together a sandwich every morning

Vegetarian option from the cafeteria. I usually eat with co-workers.

I don't eat bread like skinnyfat low-test fags tho.
Sushi and fast food fish with veggies are not the perfect meal, but they provide seriously good balance between time, cost and healthy profile.
Not the best sushi I've ever eaten, I agree, but that's what they serve next to my workplace, and it's better than soyboy sandwiches.

usually try to make enough food at dinner so i can take leftovers for lunch the next day. Eat alone because I absolutely despise the sound of people eating. It doesn't help that I have 4 or 5 coworkers that chew with their mouths open, slurping, smacking, belching..oh and if i'm really lucky I get the bonus sound of them picking their teeth afterwards. Fucking savages man. I know i look like a fuckin sperg eating alone in my cubicle but idgaf.

Nice sandwich, crisps and a banana. I eat at my desk and play with my phone and shitpost on Veeky Forums.

My company has an in-house restaurant for employees only, which serves western food 2 days a week and Chinese food 3 days a week. It's free and delicious. We also have a soda machine (I don't use because I'm not fat) and a soft ice cream machine, which I enjoy in the Summer.