How to avoid looking like this when older?

How to avoid looking like this when older?

When your 71? Avoid steroids, sunlight, have your entire body constantly Botox'd, or just kys when you start to look like that.

don't get tattoos?

its not that hard man

Don't roid and don't get so big that your skin gets fucked and can't tighten up again because your elasticity is gone.

Its called aging. It happens to everyone.

Or you could just got extremely asthetic and go out like Zyzz.

Don't HGH.

Stallone is 71 nigger, you would be lucky to look like that at 71

go vegan, dont use roids, lift your whole life, crush your enemies.

Die young. After 40, you will die of decay.

7 packs of cigarettes and 20 pounds of pussy a day

this

Thanks mishima

be Yoel Romero

Dont get old

>skin tightening up
>at 71
Nigger what are you talking about?

>DON'T HGH

Naw Nigga DO HGH

why the fuck do you think he looks THIS GOOD at 71?

HE'S IN HIS 70's
HE WAS IN VIETNAM FOR FUCKS SAKE
HIS PHYSIQUE IS A++

By 'tightening up', I mean having elasticity to contract to the body more effectively. As people age, the elasticity of the skin degenerates. Someone at 71 would not have much elasticity in their skin, and thus look like OPs pic. It is best to avoid losing size/mass later in life, because the skin won't hold to the body like a younger person's skin would.

Stallone in Vietnam

He looks pretty good for being an old man

>giving a single fuck when you're older
Not gonna make it.

Get fat as fuck, you'll look nothing like that.

Don't lift weights and eat like shit your entire life, that might do it.

>looking that good when 71
>Avoid

K kid. You clearly don't know what you're in for at 71 if you think he's something to avoid.

yoel romero has definitely done roids and is 31 year younger

>everyone responding to this

you dysmorphic DYEL incels will eat anything up. if any of you left the house you'd know most 71 year old men do not look like this, they can barely function after a lifetime of smoking, poor decisions, and/or allowing the aging process to consume them

stop getting on the internet and spouting off about shit you know NOTHING ABOUT. just because you've been lifting for 6 months doesn't mean you have any right to comment about literally ANYONE ELSE. if you get self conscious about this post, you're the exact kind of faggot im talking about

kill

you

are

self

71 year olds are fucking 20-30 year old Staceys while youre at the gym, stupid gymcel

I would kill people to look like that when I am 71. On normie boards women talk about how hot Stallone looks for a old guy, he probably could bang at least hot 30-40 y.o. women.

stop eating meat
stop taking drugs
practice sports and training in a way that's functional for your body rather than just some hypertrophy

I bet 10 bucks 71-year-old Stallone looks better than OP.

Nigger, this is Sly. A rich movie star, who has a better body than the average 20-year-old American. He could walk into any nightclub and pull fresh 18-year-old sluts.

I'm 41 and still have hair, no extreme looking wrinkles in my face and run 3-6 miles. Explain that.

honestly, you'd be lucky if you look like that at that age.
he's like 70.

>20 pounds of pussy a day

kek with my man!

Stop eating meat my ass. Stallone is no vegan faggot

>people can control the rate at which their skin loses collagen by being less muscular
What?

yep, we see that.

No, if you have muscle mass and then lose it after your skin has already lost much of its collagen, you'll end up looking like shit. Ideally, if you lose muscle mass, do it before your skin loses its collagen and ability to contract to your body well.

And he looks better than this roach.

Dude he's 70. You'll be fucking lucky to look like that at 70 lol. Are you fucking serious m8?

This guy looks healthier than Stallone tbqh

that "roach" is 25 years older than him and fucks daily with a 30-something qt.

Don't tan and don't get shit tattoos (or tattoos at all). In other words, basic common sense advice that you should be following naturally if your IQ is above 100 (((ง’ω’)و三 ง’ω’)ڡ≡

He really doesn't.

>qt

>Don't tan
Enjoy looking like a school shooter.

>become a cuck

I don't think raising other men's children is healthy at all. Why would you recommend that?

Enjoy looking like you're 65 when you're 40.
Enjoy skin cancer.

Enjoy being retarded and killing yourself for a skin color when artificial melanin-releasing drugs will be released within the next 7 years resulting in a totally safe way to tan.

That's much better than the best you can hope for at fucking 70

Don't get shitty tattoos

Otherwise, the dude looks excellent for a 70-year old.

>artificial melanin-releasing drugs
Lol, crackers have finally figured out a way to become black. Took you long enough but it finally happened.

This is why so many white women want to get blacked, because they want their children to have a more healthy amount of melanin in them.

Don't get older

>At 70, shackled again, he pulled 70 people in 70 boats 1 miles through Long Beach

Don't be a roid GH abusing guy who's career is built upon having an aesthetic body and not an actual healthy and strong body

god i hate this BLACKED meme cant wait til its over

It'll be over when Jews are over.

>Oh, look at user, his acne glistens on his pasty skin so well.
t. no girl ever

I have mediterranean blood so the sun doesn't fuck up my skin like it does you snow niggers.

>taking drugs to be black
Oh, never mind. You're fucked in the head.

He's still alive and physically active at 71. How is that not healthy and strong?

but white people have many superior attributes as well. attractive people of all races will continue to interbreed over the next few hundred years and then we will have created a delicious tall, brown, athletic and facially aesthetic race. people clinging to save muh race ideals will get left behind

Good thing I won't be alive cause I have a fetish for chicks with pale-white skin.

I can only pity the future generations for not getting to experience its glory.

He is a walking steroid, he looks better at 40 years old than in is 20's

People have intermixed in the past but most people still breed with their own race (especially white women, who, after black women, are the least race-mixing group in the US).
Whiteness is a beauty standard while being black or brown is not, which means that white people will continue to breed with white people and brown/black people with black people. This is how it's been until now and it will continue this way. Anyone who believes otherwise is falling for muh race-mixing propaganda.
By the way, did you know that even amongst the

Yeah alive and kicking due to a cocktail of drugs etc. I love his old movies, but he really should grow out of the buff whop thing.

>wanting to willingly become shitskin

unironically killing yourself

Fuck off nigger. Most school shooters are non-white.

lots of anti white shit on Veeky Forums