Sell me this pen, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/SELL-ME-THIS-PEN-A2-20x16-Modern-Art-High-Quality-Print/253244127255
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 BTC.

No, its mine.

I miss these threads

newfag here, don't get it.

Teeka recommends it

>Sleek ergonomic design that tapers to your hand and decreases muscle fatigue
>Simplistic black and white color choice with a luxurious black matte finish and military grade steel details
>Next generation ink, lasts up to 30% longer than conventional ink
>Lifetime warranty

You can shove it up your pooper and take a picture for free DGB.

Whales are accumulating. If you don't buy this pen now it will be worth 100x by year's end. New features and a road map coming soon.

It'll feel good up your ass

Do u need something to write with? Here u go

It solves Oracle problem

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff*...oh yes my dear....*sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....*sssssssnniff*...eggs I smell?......*sniff sniff*....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....*sniff*....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....*ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff*....ah yes...and also....a hint of....*sniff*....cheese.....quite wet my dear....*sniff*...but of yes...this will do nicely....*sniff*.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

Just bought 100k!

We are the penamarimes.

put it in your pooper and i give you 1 btc

OP, you don't just want this pen. You NEED this pen.

You know what this pen says to the ladies? It says "I sign big fat cheques, bitch".

this pen will boost your testerone by 200% and make your dick 5 inches bigger

This is a pen made out of the finest German steel, with the finest Swiss-manufactured tip. This pen has weight, it glides across paper like a hot butter knife. The button, designed in Austria, is rated for 500,000,000 clicks. It has a lifetime warranty, is machine washable, made right here in the USA and it can be yours for only three small payments of $99.99
Also you can stick it up your butt and get bitcoin

"The real answer is, before I'm even going to sell a pen to anybody, I need to know about the person, I want to know what their needs are, what kind of pens do they use, do they use a pen? How often do they use a pen? Do they like to use a pen formally, to sign things, or use it in their everyday life? The first idea is that when you say 'Sell me this pen,' I want to hear [the salesman] ask me a question. 'So tell me, how long have you been in the market for a pen?' I want them to turn it around on me and start asking me questions to identify my needs, what I'm looking for. And if you do that, people don't know what to do. Next thing, he is answering, and now I'm controlling the conversation, finding out exactly what he needs.

Experts say this pen will double in price within 2 months. Buy now or you will never make it. And you want to make it, dont you user?

>Devs are 7 phds and 8 profs
>IT IS AT ALL TIME LOW
>the privacy ledger can be switched on and off
>GOOGLE just signed the contract with this pen

If you buy this pen from me and stick it up your butt I'll give 0.01 bitcoin.

the Ethereum of offices

Nice

Good advice user

Thank you user
Maybe I should ask my sister or dad since they're into sales and marketing

This pen IS THE PEN, you don't need another pen, you need this pen right now because you can get some free bitcoins just put in onto your anus.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE BITCOIN PRICE RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE BITCH?

I can sell you some cheap Bitcoin for 9999.99$ before it reach 25.000$ the next year

LMAO This!!

If it doesn't end up in your pocket by the time I'm done talking, it'll end up in your skull.

Coinbase will add PEN on 12/01/2017

You see this pen? This Pen has a limited supply and low marketcap. Did you know that this pen creates ink? You can use ink to write contracts. Even better, if you order 200 pens you can create so much ink you can draw your own pencentralized Oracle!

You kidding bro? I ain't selling that shit. Limited edition, gonna be worth its weight in gold one day. This pen is my ticket to the moon.

Buy this pen OR ILL FUCKING KILL YOU, ez money

Sign this contract saying you will buy this pen in 5 seconds or I will shoot you. Even if you have your own pen to sign with you are fucked. It works better if you have something the person wants though and use that instead of the gun.

>pencentralized

heh

EBAY LINK TO SCREEN-SHOT OF SAID PEN.

ebay.co.uk/itm/SELL-ME-THIS-PEN-A2-20x16-Modern-Art-High-Quality-Print/253244127255

BIDDING WAR STARTS NOW

I will sell this to you, as good modern art.
Will your friends get the reference?
Will this moment become part of internet history? A film reference that became a meme?
It would look fantastic on your wall (OP).
Accept no substitute or copy-cat. Only a signed print by me will truly make you happy.

Hello Jonathan Withman from the UK

used to be Veeky Forums now it's turned into /crypto/

It can vibrate.

Pencentralized oracles are a single ball-point of failure. If you want your contract to be secure your oracles must be depencentralized.

Idiots

>"do you have a pen, client-sama?"
>"nope"
>"oh, my bad, because I'd buy an autograph from you for 100$, paid in monthly terms of 10$ each, plus an interest of 1$ for each term, so it'd be a total of 110$... and I just happen to have this pen on sale for 50$"
>"okay I'll buy you this pen... here, your aotugraph"
>repay 11$
>Take the money and go
>repeat thousands of times, preferably in a pyramid scheme, for convenience and exponential gains
>when the cops get you you'll already be in a country where they can't get you, with lots of luxuries, for life
>even if they get you, you've already washed enough money to enjoy a luxurious life once you get outta prison.

As you come in the room I have my security guard ask you for any electronic devices as our conversation is confidential and can’t risk it being recorded.

Secondly ask you to sit down. Then I say- “Hello sir- let me give you the next 100 alts that will 100x. In return it’ll only cost you 10btc.” Of course you being he savvy investor you are will agree however your phone will be in possession or Jorge my security. I then say I want the transfer to take place before I tell you them. So then I allow you to give Jorge your password and transfer the btc to me. Once that is complete I then say well.... now that I have your phone and you already have a vested interest- guess you’ll be needing a writing apparatus ? This pen here can be yours for the low cost of another 10 btc. You agree because Jorge will kick your ass otherwise.

I’m so high

>Pencentralized oracles are a single ball-point of failure. If you want your contract to be secure your oracles must be depencentralized.
>ball-point
huehuehue

>take the pen
>go to your next job interview
>repeat
>profit

>You see this fucking pen?
>Yeah, cunt hold it.
>feels good don't it
>yeah you smell that
>that's right it's my shit
>I stuck this pen up my ass
>now give me money faggot

kek

feel like begging in Veeky Forums for coins but you have no sharpies?"
i introduce you this supplementary pen that is pain proof and gurenteed to score you couple of Digibyte coins

It's at it's ATH

Fuck this bitch
This meme is not funny stop

bernie got 150 years behind bars