Reliable Ephedrine / ECA Stack purveyor

I trusted a guy on fucking reddit and it's been 5 weeks, still no envelope or notifaction or nada.

I know some of you people here get it on the reg, please someone tell me where to get some. Any price, I need it ASAP

I swear Ill reward any true info

Tx

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWU6rVbnkAR/
oregonlaws.org/ors/475.754
hoboes.com/pub/Prohibition/Drug Information/Miscellaneous/Ephedrine/Ephedrine from Ma Huang/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bronkaid from literally any pharmacy.

No such thing where I leave pal, but thank you

>I trusted a guy on fucking reddit and it's been 5 weeks, still no envelope or notification or nada.

Stupid mistake trusting anybody on reddit. go to any pharmacy and ask for Bronkaid you are allowed 2 boxes per month, there are 60 pills per box, buy a bottle of baby aspirin, store brand is ok, then get caffeine pills that equal 200mg or just drink a 20oz coffee with it. mix and enjoy the fat burning.

Then don't bother. The time you'll spend worrying about an ECA stack, you could just take the C and drink more water.

Where are you based bro

Frogland, why?

These guys are the only ones you should be getting e from. Every other store just gets it from them. Don't pay extra for the same product, and most ofthen than not no product.

instagram.com/p/BWU6rVbnkAR/

Dubs

Https://instagram.com/kaizenephedrine

Holy shit thanks. Did you ever order from them, I know its a stupid question if you post them but please I need you to be completely honest with me.

bump also failed trips

Tfw only pseudoeph available in England over the counter

Yes I ordered, comes in a super discreet packaging and maximum 10-12 days from order

Thanks a fucking ton

:)

Do they ship in uk?

halp

Email them user. They quoted me Euro prices so I imagine they send to bongland.

Thank you, doing that right now. Did you order any? Do they take paypal?

Are they legit?

lol that's funny. it's the other way around in the USA, you can get ephedrine OTC but pseudo requires a scrip because it's a meth precursor.

why would you need a prescription for ephedrine?

Idk its dumb

There are states that have completely banned ephedrine in any form. You can't even posses bronkaid legally. I live in one and it sucks. Thanks meth cooks, you pieces of shit.

sup oregonbro
it's legal to posses ephedrine here as long as you obtained it legally. just go to vancouver to get it
oregonlaws.org/ors/475.754

Thanks!

any more info? Bumping for interest

just buy bronkaid or primatene at a pharmacy wtf its like 7 bucks

>i live in a country where jew mutilates dicks and gives amphetamines to kids
Try getting pharma grade ephedrine in Europe.

It says $62 for 150 8mg pills on their instagram. If the dosage for ephedrine is 25mg, three times a day, that's $120 for a month long supply, right?

Aren't you better off just buying Bronkaid or is this just for the bros that can't buy Bronkaid?

On their insta it says its ephedrine HCL which means its about 150% more potent than regular ephedrine.

2 of those tabs, aka 16mg, are as much powerful if not more than 25mg regular ephedrine.

Umm no.

LOL. I dont know how u mother fuckers take these stacks. i live in canada where all fitness stores have them and jesus christ those things are a good high. i take them before writng exams and studying but only 25mg. the niggers taking 100 amaze me because u are literally flying on this shit.

hoboes.com/pub/Prohibition/Drug Information/Miscellaneous/Ephedrine/Ephedrine from Ma Huang/

just dont go blind or do it wrong and get liver failure or light yourself on fire. use a electric stove with double boiler or something.

i've never done this but doesn't look hard.

Uhm yes

Umm no, you are wrong. Stop making facts up.
Site a source you stupid nigger,protip,you can't.

That doesn't prove what you were suggesting you fucking moron. Shut your dam piehole and get the fuck off of here and stay off.

hahahaha faggot is mad

So noobie question. What does Ephedrine actually do? Do you take it for energy during a workout or is it like a morning fat burner? When would you take it?

Its both, take it through out the day as it has short half life.

Basically cuts your appetite, increases your metabolism, and thus gives you more focus and energy as well

also why do i keep seeing people take it with baby asprin?

They say it helps the effects but its disputed.

Best combo is ephedrine, caffeine, with some yohimbine half the week

Awesome, thank you.
So you take it 2-3 times a day, and cycle on/off every couple of days?

My man

Cycle the yohimbine on and off not the ephedrine. Ephedrine works best in longer cycles.

helps you cut without feeling weak but also
feels niiice man cause it boosts drive

So whats the verdict on these guys, can I order or no

hahahahaha faggot is wrong and pretends to troll

I'm ordering now wish me luck

AND? How dd it go?

Any reason to cycle the yohimbine? Haha asking for a friend.

Yes, if you fast during EC stack yohimbine accelerates the fat loss even more as it stops the negative feedback loop that EC stack create over adrenaline

>stops the negative feedback loop that EC stack create over adrenaline
Wat?
also isnt eca stack and yohimbine a bit overkill?

Ephedrine is only available on script here because in theory if I buy it I could be using it to make other anthetamiens

The otc here are already getting weird with me for buying peusoeph because I've bought it 3 times in the form of day nurse and they've told me they won't sell it anymore to me because it's not meant for long term use
So I'm just going to go to another pharmacy at this point

Vancouver WA or Vancouver BC? I live in WA and have been assuming ephedrine is banned.

I'm cutting and considering ephedrine, but is there anything you take to protect your heart/liver during? My family has a history of arrhythmia so I'll probably go as low as I can while still seeing fat loss