Sage and Report

wtf is going on here?

it's their 1 rep max

Left rep of a drop set.

if i wanted humour i'd make you post in CBT

rattle eat more cattle

See all those plates on the sides? He did a 7 or 8 plate pyramid lift set

It's odd to me he fails on the final set but god damn he must be dead

i remember when this was first posted, half this autistic board didnt even get it was a joke

cheers m8

I still think it's not.
Your autistic.

mate, that was pretty good

I love this one, I love the kid who takes forever to set up with 135 on the platform and then shakes his weight to the top

How the fuck do skellies get this delusional?

I still don't get how it's remotely funny

It's acting

>Virgin network
Yepp

This made me laugh out loud probably for the first time on this board

so fucking stupid that i kek'd

I don't get it

happened to me the other day

he means his one rep max is a joke you fucking doofus

i dont get it

That's what I thought but with all the replies I assumed I was missing something.

this is based

>How the fuck do skellies get this delusional?
There's a quote I like to recall at times like these. "Think of how dumb the average person is, then realize that, mathematically, half of them are dumber than that."

Dunning-Kruger syndrome

This killed me the last time it was posted.

Lurk more

>macros

Because the guy in the comic book shirt is showing how retarded and overly serious those dumb meatheads are. Then he went and fucking every qt3.14 at the gym because real women like men who aren't obsessed with their appearance.

I know, that's what makes it not funny. I find the delusional people who do this unironically to be funny

Worth the read, but a lil spooked

LMAO HAHA

Theres a guy doing three pl8 sumo like its a big deal

Someone feed this poor hungry skeleton

You're supposed to ask for OP's one-rep max you turd.

This made me remember that one time OP posted "fit ylyl" and the first response was
>if i wanted to lose I'd challenge you to a small penis contest

Man, I haven't lurked Veeky Forums in a bit, but it's gone to shit, I hope its just because of summer.

It's always summer somewhere

You are missing something,intelligence.

haha epic reddit we did it reddit upvoted upkarma upgold xD xD xD xd xDdddxddddd reddit we reddit dae reddit eddiedtit

There's a quote I like to recall at tumes like this. "Learn the difference between mean and median you stupid fuck."

that's not a quote, that's just you being the typical rehashed fake news jewish KIKE that you are, you god damn subhuman rat shitskin KIKE

do you not understand what the difference between an average and median is? >fake news
uh...no dude. This is math. This is 100% not false. An average and median have different mathematical properties.

it's 100% fake news jew-pseudoscience kike brainwash propaganda libcuckian kike shit is what it is, go back to your JIDF gay anal rape camp

dude those are 500lb plates you idiort

same.

Seriously- why do some people set up so autistically for the deadlift? I get it was a joke in this video, but a lot of people do it like that unironically.

This is the best greentext ive read in a long time.

lmao

i can take up to 10 seconds to set up because i have a weak grip and a bad back. if i dont get the right mind-muscle shit goin on ill hurt the fuck out of myself

Hi chad

chad.jpg

Sure I feel you there m8. I got my setup too. But I'm talking about these super animated ones, where the people are all but flailing their arms around.

Chad is not interested in goofy 5-6/10 pussy that won't put out on first date. He sees Stacy, desire to impregnate intensifies.

None of these are funny. Like not a single one. What the hell is wrong with you people.

fuck you asshole now im crying

stuck in my head now

I'm so glad the days of cancerous tripfag mobs are over

that board seems to be 100 more cancerous than /fit, its only redeeming quality is abundance of users with profiles and pics that show results, so you can at least see you are not talking to a fatty who likes to theorize.

>Planet Fitness Assault-Tactical Security Operatives
>PFATSO

gets me every time

mirin those traps

Alright that last comment got me lol

checked

but still reddit

I still want to have sexual relations with the guy in front

DADDY

Hey satan whats up?

I have the body of his dreams too. Finally made it lads

where the one where he walks off into some other part of the world