Caffeine pills vs coffee

Any try the pills? How's it compare to drinking a cup?

>Coffee
>40-90g of sugar
>Not drinking your coffee black

Step up nigga

this

also: I've stopped drinking coffee a while ago and only use caffeine pills, for pre-workout or if I'm tired. I honestly can't even tell if they're working or not, I feel pretty much nothing like a "caffeine high" or whatever, I just feel normal.

I have to say I feel like coffee works better, but I've also noticed that my teeth seem whiter now, so I'll probably stick to pills.

Weird I read on bb.com it's either i don't feel much or i feel 10x more energized than coffee

>40-90 grams of sugar in coffee
>200 calories
There are 0 grams of sugar and 1 calorie in coffee. I've been using the same ground coffee in my french (The) Press™ for 3 weeks now, a cup a day which has cost me $8 so that's under 40 cents per cup.

You only feel normal now because your body got used to the daily dose of caffeine it gets. If you stop taking them now you will feel like shit, it's why 99% of the "need my morning coffee xd" people are groggy zombies until they gulped down half a litre of coffee

Energy drinks have 80 mgs of caffeine PER serving. Your typical can of redbull/monster has TWO servings, so that's 160mg of caffeine (not 80).

I have to say that's the main problem with caffeine pills for me. I can barely feel the onset of the effect. Although I realize that the pill is probably working, but I can never really feel it.

It could be that the brand makes a difference. I've had one from a buddy before going out one time and I was super energized for the whole night.
The ones I have now (myprotein), I don't feel much.

Hm I guess that could be the case. Though I really only take them pre-workout (3x/week).
Still, maybe worth stopping for a while to get off.

Coffee has other stimulant compounds besides caffeine. That's why it feels different.

dude who puts sugar in their coffee? that ruins the whole pleasure of the bitter taste you retard,

>coffee
>45-90g sugar
What the fuck? 120mg caffeine also seems way off base.

This

i gained a tolorence to caffeine pills extreamly quick

caffeine pills have zero effect on me. same for zero or low carb sips.

but add sugar and I bounce off the walls (then have insane anxiety 4 hours later). thank god for l-theanine.

So it's either you take more or use less frequently right

Isn't it bad to take in too much caffeine

Coffee and energy drinks all the way.

I should add that I only drink any caffeine once a month due tt eh negative effects on my sleep so it is not from my body being used to coffee.

>energy drinks with sugar
>coffee with sugar
but why?

Yeah, I only drink coffee very seldom, energy drinks a few times a week but rely on tablets for most of my daily caffeine, i think it works very nice, a more controlled way of administrating and dosing without the otherwise unnecessary parts of drinks with caffeine in them

Personally i like preworkout over anything ofc, energy drinks taste nice but bad for the teeth so i try to avoid it, but they energize me.
Pills are my second tier if im not in the mood for preworkout, however i can easily down 5 pills with each pill being 200 mg and i still wont feel a single thing.

Pic is my brand.

>2.20 pounds for a small cup of coffee
>up to 90 fucking grams of sugar
Jesus Christ where do you get your coffee?

Coffee (black) is also literally good for you
>reduced risk of liver disease (strong correlation)
>reduced risk of colorectal cancer
>reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
>reduced risk of type-2 diabetes
>reduced risk of alzheimer's disease
>reduced risk of parkinson's disease
>great poops
It's not just the caffeine either, the benefits of coffee exist even in decaffeinated brew.

>40-90g sugar
Would you like some coffee with that?

Sugar? the fuck?

so based on the average faggot creame coffee

I have become one of those people, I mean I am pretty ok in the morning yet few hours into the day and I have to take a nap
perhaps its not even caffeine related, gotta check my blood

What 40-90g sugar in coffee? What the hell kinda coffee is that? Give me straight up black as fuck, nothing added, THEN we're talking!