Anyone else get really fucked up by stimulants?

Anyone else get really fucked up by stimulants?
I just had an iced coffee with cocoa and I'm seriously about to break in tears. This happens more often than not when I have a large coffee, or more than one in a day. I also sometimes get drowsy from it. What the fuck?

christ you're a fucking fag

And you are a fucking tripfag.
I guess there's some neurochemical shit going on, I mean behind stimulants having the opposite efdfect on me, not behind you being a tripfag.

upset twinkyboi?

Problems with your adrenal gland maybe?

>seriously about to break in tears
Sweden?

I put instant coffee on my tongue and swallow it with water till I'm at desired level.

I drink a few ginseng teas and sometimes take an additional stimulant.

If DMAA was still legal...

>break in tears
explain this, lad

Nothing to explain, I feel depressed and on the verge of tears even though it's an absolutely normal Sunday afternoon, and I know it sometimes happens when I have too much coffee.

weird thing

>when you miss that buzz that a scoop of C4 chrome used to give you.

DMAA is illegal now? Hm, better hide my stash then

you have anxiety, OP.

take l-theanine with any stimulant. it will remove the jitters and anxiety. it is the aminoacis in tea that makes tea calming, despite tea having caffeine.

yeah, I also recommend theanine to most stimulants, removes the bad effects of stimulants while still provides the high and the power

That's interesting, do you recommend taking a theanine supplement instead of drinking a buttload of (non sugared) tea?
Would taurine have the same effect as caffeine?

theanine is mostly found in green tea, but also other valuable ingredients are found in green tea, I would recommend to take theanine and caffeine in combo, its often recommended 2:1 (thea:caff).. if you are talking about regular black tea I am not sure how much theanine is in that, probably not a lot, but more caffeine on the other hand.. taurine is vastly different from caffeine with no stimulatory effect.

coffee affects me in strange ways. some morning i can drink a cup and within 30 min im falling back asleep other days i can drink a cup around noon and not be able to sleep till 3am. these days i don't consume coffee as much and only take about 50mg of caffiene pills in the morning alongside 200 mg of modafinil. This combo keeps me focused and full of energy all day and i fall asleep like a baby by 12.

Start taking magnesium supplements. Those have done wonders for caffeine jitters and anxiety for me. I avoided coffee for years because of them, but now I drink a cup or two a day and enjoy it. That's crucial as well, these "large coffees" are fucking enormous. Just drink a regular sized mug if you're sensitive to caffeine. I've heard l-theanine is great too, which explains why I love matcha so much. Nice stimulating effect from the green tea, calm and content from the l-theanine.

Caffeine affect me but not in that weird way, just amplified effects
50mg caffeine is enough to get me fully alert
100mg and I'm literally shaking
150mg and I'm super anxious

I used to have very high tolerance to YHCl, when I first cut with it I used to take 20mg doses and once I took 30mg and just felt like a cup of coffee; now my tolerance disappeared and it makes me go crazy too, 2.5mg and my heart is pounding

>Knowing stimulants fuck you up
>Using them anyways
Absolutely savage

TWO SCOOPS

Buy some beta Alanine. Take two doses and a caffeine pill. That'll give you an itch you can't scratch.

no, i dont feel them at all