What do you wear when you go to gym?

I want to start going to gym next week and I'm a bit confused with this silly question. What should I wear in the gym? Are simple sport pants, sneakers and a pair of shirts enough? What else should I take there?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00AKSCXBG/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_nVOyzbYN0P4PC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I want to start going to gym next week
>next week
never gonna make it

depends on race
>black:bball jersey, sneaker,Beats,Stringer
>white:gymshark Leggings, plain tee
>chinamen: Grey sweats + Grey sweat hoodie + cheapest sneakers in existence sewed by your children
>indian: Polo + Jeans
>finnish: jogginsuit: 1.5L bottle of energy drink

Kek, this is true for every Indian I've seen at a gym.

go to the mall and buy the most expensive and flashy workout clothing u can find. work out from Jan 1st to February 14th then stop. Profit

Basketball shorts and a t-shirt, why does this have to be hard?

sweatpants or knee-length relatively loose shorts, t shirt, and plain shoes. also bring a water bottle and towel.

Wear anything you are comfortable in, people wear all kinds of things, if youre cold, were long shirt and long pants, if you get warm easily, wear shorts and tshirt/tank.. some people wear hats and stuff but that is just wrong.. so yeah, think about comfort-ability and temperature and you'll be fine

Whatever t-shirt I pull from my drawers, and red running shorts. Running shoes except on leg days.

Veeky Forums really exaggerates regarding this topic. Shorts, termo leggings, termo shirt, hoodie, whatever you want. I can understand why might someone cringe if DYEL appeared in pic related in gym tho

who the fuck cares wear what u want

Flat shoes, such as converse or vans
Gym shorts, short because I don't like when they catch on my knees while lifting
A tank top, tight fitting tshirt, or long sleeve thermal. Pretty much anything tight to my body because looseness is annoying when sweaty.
I bring headphones, a bottle with BCAAs, and my weight belt with me.
Instead of starting next week start today faggot.

>be me
>be dyel king of skellies
>moved to Arizona from Minnesota
>can't handle this 120 (48.8 C) degree heat
>always hot as fuck
>wear under armour tanks shaped like and with running shorts
>almost positive people think I'm dilusional about my size
>no fucks given
>still hot as fuck

I also have the weakest lifts from anyone who frequents, some of the women lifting as much or more than me. You need to stop thinking about what everyone else is doing and focus on yourself. Are you there for them or you? I guarantee you they're not there for you.

I exclusively wear basketball shorts from the 70s.

Please do not go with yeezys like the guy in the photo. Horrible choice. Trust me, I've had to go with mine a couple times and it was horrible. It's a straight casual sneaker not a sport/running sneaker

What if I'm hispanic?

Leotard and combat boots. Home gym master race

Just wear whatever you are comfortable in. Just make sure that you don't wear the same clothes you walk around in on the street, you don't want to kill dogs on the street with your odor. In gym nobody gives a fuck about how you look.

Just don't wear basketball shorts in the weight room like a cringelord.

Water

Gangster Hispanic or well to do cowboy hispanic?

Goddamn those are some shit inserts

For a gym newb, the most respectable clothes are a t-shirt and shorts (not basketball). Really complicated, I know.

A t-shirt and sweatpants.

this

More grew up in white-suburbia listening to rock and shopping at H&M and Gap-hispanic

Then just wear regular gym clothes.

Loose and comfortable shorts and shirts.

I wear goofy shirts though for laughs, like "Booty Patrol" on the back or some random anime shirt.

It's funny to see reactions people get when a dude with Steins Gate shirt inclines 120kg

There's nothing funny about that. Kys

literally too happy to

pretty much whatever i feel like. pj pants, short shorts, anything goes. wear whatever you want.

Its not funny or cool, they just think to themselves "huh that guy has a gay shirt" and forget about it

This.

this

solid color shirt, slim/fitted joggers, and vans.
Sometimes I'll also wear a cap.

Ya dis

My signature pinstripe fedora.
Of course with a nice suit, too many idiots think they can just pull off the classy look with a crappy t-shirt and jeans, it doesn't work that way bozo.

Champion Men's Jersey Short With Pockets, Black, Medium amazon.com/dp/B00AKSCXBG/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_nVOyzbYN0P4PC

4 pairs of these, never need to buy shorts again. can only do laundry once a week so having more pairs makes it easy for me.

cheap is always better, dont buy into under armor memes, they do nothing but kill your wallet gainz

I wear whatever and romaleos.

If any of this is a concern of yours you're either a dumb fucking teen, very new at lifting or a dumb fuck female, in which case; leave my board.

>48.8 Celsius
Nigger you what?

I wonder if when I stop being fat I will stop opting to wear hoodies. I like the comfiness of being able to hide my eyes so idk.

AZ native here. I just wear gym shorts and single layer cotton shirt. I sweat like a mofo but I'm fat so its expected.

Drink water all day err day. Also, morning gym is bae

rick owens usually what im dressed

Nothing I'm homegym masterrace

Whatever you want dude, no one gives a shit what you wear.

>finnish: jogginsuit: 1.5L bottle of energy drink
every slav at my gym wears a tracksuit

usually just cargo shorts and a metal band Tee, I don't really like basketball shorts because my phone always falls out of my pocket in them.

I really appreciate sport brands putting zipper pockets for sport clothing even though it's cringy.

basketball shorts and an old shirt, maybe a tank if i'm feeling cheeky

sweat pants

converse

tank top/superhero tee

i'd totally wear this if i was super swole

yea what shoes are best???

barefoot/none
optimal for dead lifts

Today i went naked.
>home gym is best gym

I havent been shopping for gym clothes in years

>have a couple pairs of normal underarmor gym shorts with no designs
>Shorts from wrestling camp I went to way back when
>Various shirts i got from wrestling tournaments over the years
>Sometimes a black wife beater
>the occaisonal greek life shirt
>my old wrestling shoes because i cant stand the way i look in running shoes and I like them better

I feel bad because my relatives will get me these normie tier sports shirts with all the meme catchphrases you see these days, but i never wear them because I dont want to regress and look dyel

>go to the gym
>where other people can see me
>where I might be using something that someone else wants to use
>where I might physically be in someones way
no thanks

I wear a snuggy to hide my gyno, feels comfy too.

I have quite a few pairs of basketball shorts and t-shirts, plus some tank tops. Just switch those out.

Literally just any t-shirt, shorts and chucks taylors.

sounds like you need to go man, never going to get over that type of shit otherwise, and i think its safe to assume this logic applies to everything you do

Mc hammer pants, steel toed work boots, T-shirt with the sleeves cutoff so low you can see obliques, giant framed Oakley's or something similar, and extreme hold gel in your hair that will withstand Tue sweat and if you drop a weight on your head

>that feel when you can hear people behind you talking about you and laughing
>sometimes it happens when all you're doing is walking down an isle or sitting in a chair
there's no "getting over" this "type of shit"

Post face bb

They wear the my children won't be Hispanic wardrobe

I'm just above average and thin

done all of these except white and poo.
mulatto here

My ass then why do people laugh at you

>black tanktop
>black shorts
>black shoes

>not basketball shorts
I still dont get this meme
>inb4 dyel newfag

Ausfag. Middle of winter. Was 30° celcius yesterday)

I don't fucking know why people do the shitty things they do
I don't understand people at all

I go naked

can somebody suggest what underwear to wear? especially for squats.

i tried Uniqlo's airism at XL size (the biggest size) but the brief still rolls around and digs into the quad during the squat. Maybe an XXL would do, but there's no XXL ! Alternatives?

Those bicep insertions

Hello, user from /plg/ here.

Lululemon T.h.e. shorts 9" ,
sbd knee sleeves,
some wrist wraps from aliexpress,
and Myprotein compression knee socks.

Top is a thick 100% cotton tshirt because it has best friction with barbells. Any fruit of the loom tshirt will do. Leave thin cotton and blend fabric tees to crossfitters.

You can't afford a gym membership

Low cut top, figure hugging yoga pants, pink trainers x