Winterball 2K17

Hello Veeky Forums, representative of /pol/ here.
I am aware that this thread is not business related, but Winterball is right around the corner, and /mlp/ is shilling us again this year.
So we can have a good time this year, I'm proposing that we go together for Winterball.
It'd be nice and complimenting to one another to merge, and would be a breath of fresh air to talk about something other than literally wanting to fuck cartoon horses.

If this sounds like a good idea to your majority, can we put it to the Mods?

Have also asked Veeky Forums but they're usually pretty faithful to /fit.

>/bizpol/

Us bizbros need to go with beautiful women to represent how rich we are. We must ask /s/ instead

Veeky Forums we all know how rich you are dont let your money get to ya head
most, not all, of the lady boards aren't worthy of /pol/, but /mlp/ is something else.

/mlp/ is a conniving, repugnant, degenerate sex pest

come have a drink w /pol/

should be with Veeky Forums desu

I rather count my shekels.

>/bizpolo/?
now hear that roll of the tongue

>be rich af
>all the other Veeky Forums subreddits want a piece

Look but don't touch! You have to court us first.

>Veeky Forums subreddits
I hope that was a joke user..
Put your money where your mouth is Veeky Forums, we love you for your brilliance, not your assets

If that's truly how you feel, you shouldn't have a problem signing this pre-nup before we get serious

Veeky Forums, its just a date, I'm not signing anything until i speak to my sollicitor

I mean....what kind of date are we talking? I'm a well done steak with ketchup type of guy myself...kek...
C'mon guys, election season was fun as shit over in /pol/ and you know it.

Im also /pol/ and I say we hook up with that dirty, dirty slut /lgbt/ as theyre cuter than Veeky Forums and its well known that shagging traps is not gay

/polgbt/ will never happen faggot
if /pol/ was gonna be gay then /pol/ would be a man about it

all jokes aside, /pol/ and Veeky Forums are good old friends
Veeky Forums is too conceited to agree because
>muh relative art is incompatible with /pol/

>"I bet you still kiss girls, don't you faggot?"
Kek...never change, /pol/.

/pol/ should go with /x/

we may aswell have gone with /x/ already the amount of schizo tier shit that fogs up legitimate info

Yes /bizpol/ opens up a wider audience to shill our shitcoins too. Tbh stocking up on chancoin would be a good idea

Lol fuck off you autistic poorfags. We're going with the only other board as high class as us: Veeky Forums

I'm a newfag and what even is winterball desu

the only ones who'll buy your bitcoin are newfags, anyone on /pol/ whos already invested properly more than likely knows what they're doing, the rest won't eat up your kike-tier peddling

I see how its gonna be, enjoy a week of "how do cook a steak" and re-think your decision Veeky Forums