Hows this for a work out fit im kinda new but kinda ready to get serious...

hows this for a work out fit im kinda new but kinda ready to get serious. this is one of the few work out routines I've come up with. how does this sound to the more experienced people here...

100 ohp
100 push ups
100 squats
200 curls each arm

i would start with 30 pound dumb bells then gradually increase the weight. i asked a buddy about this and he said something like its cool but i should decrease the curls and throw some core workouts on there. questions comments concerns constructive criticism?

whats goin on?

try just half of it with 2 30lbs dumbells right now and report back.

read the sticky, please.

ive already done the entire thing before pucci i will later.

i thought it might of mentioned something about this in the sticky ripple tits. my bad if your not supposed to do this
noted. i can also do pull ups.

You're ignoring almost all of your body and putting a retarded high amount of volume on just your biceps. Like, I see literally no back work in there whatsoever. Also, if you can lift a weight for 10 sets of 10 it's way too light to see progress with it unless you're on steroids.

Why the fuck are there so many people who can't seem to read a book and get a gym membership here? There are so many threads that are just about people asking if they can see gains just fucking around with a light dumbbell every day.

you did 100 in one set

>completely new to lifting
>designing your own routine
Why do people do this? It's the height of arrogance. You have no fucking idea what you're doing. Why would you "design" a routine when they're are established routines made by credible people you could be doing instead? If you were "thinking about getting serious about cooking," you'd start by practicing other people's recipes, not devising your own.

you niggers are so dumb with all these assumptions i didn't say myself theyre 5 sets thanks for almost nothing i'll think about it.

why do you think i was asking people who might be more knowledgeable about it swagfag, yep its cause im way ahead of ya.

>does 5 sets of 20
>5 sets of 40 just on fucking biceps
>calls anyone else stupid
Oh excuse the fuck out of me mister fitness expert. Fine, don't listen, fuck around with your stupid bullshit for a few months, see no results, and give up on it like I know you will.

i know what i did and your talkin about yourself with all that degrading shit im just stating facts you estrogened up overly emotional flop of a shit poster who just learned about sentence enhancers. im aloud to ask a simple question just to see if anyone can help me improved without getting a sick diss track post dropped on me or naw?

"Hey guys I'm new at programming here's the programming language I designed what do you think?"
Actually fucking retarded. OP should just do SS or SL5x5, read a bit and take it from there. Also, as far as homebrew "routines" go this is one of the worst I've seen.

fuck its opinion after opinion with fitfags these days. im not new you guys are im getting back in to it lol. can anyone actually give me better advice without acting personally offended? i do yoga too.

i have access to more equipment by the way. ill give it a last try before i just say fuck this bullshit thread then go figure it out myself.

Clearly just trolling. If not, actually too retarded to help. Move along, nothing to see here.

op here, i was thinking the same thing about almost everyone who replied to this... except like this guy i even agree with the never mind just move along part if its only summerfag toxic meat heads on here like it seems...

>im kinda new
>im not new
Which is it?

what do you think kinda means?

fuck yall

oh and it was also meaning in contrast to you new fags, this place used to be something if you didnt know.

look can yall just stop using adhominem arguments and direectly try to improve the routine its self i wouldnt be asking if i thought it was perfect idgaf

Sure buddy. Here's some steps that would make it better.
1. Remove the retard volume OHP, push-ups, bodyweight squats and curls.
2. Do a successful beginner routine like SS or SL5x5.
3. Stop your piss-poor attempts at trolling on Hawaiian coconut-carving art image site.