Anyone else experience jawline acne from lifting routine or high protein/dairy diet...

Anyone else experience jawline acne from lifting routine or high protein/dairy diet? I only get it in this area nowhere else.

I eat a lot of beef, cheese and drink 1-2 tall glasses of milk a day.

I can usually get it to go away for a week by washing my pillow cases but it starts up again 2 weeks in. Should I wash my pillow case every week?

What jawline?,you're a fuckin jawlet

Yes. Wash your pillowcase. Also use a drier face wash.

thats a pic from google

I use bar soap to wash myself. Do you mean a special acne cleanser? I probably should pick some up.

are you sure it's not from shaving

Yeah, an acne dash wash could probably help. I didn't have a whole lot of success with it, but my dermatologist supplied me with some sort of pill to take that cleared r right up. It's been over ten years so I don't really remember the name of it.

>I eat a lot of beef, cheese and drink 1-2 tall glasses of milk a day.
that'll do it.

Stop eating dairy/drinking dairy. Meat and gluten can also cause hormone imbalance and inflammation. No doubt dairy though.

That's probably ingrown hairs. Quit being cheap with your razors. Buy good blades and replace them when they are dull.

But dairy is an excellent source of casein protein

Stop eating Refined Sugar, Wash your bedsheets and Pillow cases every 3 day intervals longest and for the love of god don't over-wash your face.

Once if a day before bed and maybe once every morning, A quick wash and occasionally some product for very specific things and your golden. DO NOT USE SOAP BARS.

i used to get those big inflamed acne pimples when i was drinking whey regularly. cut it out of my diet and havent noticed any of them lately

LOL dumb white trash. If you can get it to go away by washing your filthy pillow cases then logically you should focus on washing your pillow cases more often. I'd even recommend, wait for it, changing to a clean pillow case every few days. Mindblowing stuff I know. Go Trump!

That's shave acne. Probably uses a shit razor and has a shit shave routine.

Wait, you don't mean you use bar soap on your face/neck/sensitive regions, do you? That will fuck up your skin, never do that. Use a gentle cleanser intended for your face, and change your pillow sheet twice a week. Drink more water too.

Work your way up to drinking kombucha 3 cups a day. Starting from half a cup xday one week, one cup xday one week, then two, then three. Make it yourself though. I had moderate acne, and everytime I had a daity meal (I skipped them a lot because of acne), I got zits. After 4 months of kombucha, my skin is clearer than ever. I just wash it once when I wake up with a glycerin soap, and once after gym or before bed if I didn't train that day.

Good luck

I get spots like that on the crease under my adam's apple if I'm careless while shaving, but nowhere near that brutal.

Get a mate to cum on your jaw and then rub it in to the acne. Leave for the rest of the day and repeat once or twice a week.

Pipe down nigger

No I have found it to be the dairy and grains/bread gluten nothing to do with meat humans are very adapted to meat not so much dairy and grains which are more recent. I still recommend some dairy to get enough calcium but try and get organic yoghurt and have 300-400ml then have some COOKED spinach to make up for lack of other dairy cook it because its easier for stomach again.

unless the meat is pumped full of crap then maybe.

Gymcel cuck!

It's all about the face.

I would advise you get jaw surgery, lower bodyfat, get a thick neck, and get a natural tan fromt he sun. And get rid of those numale cuckold glasses. And also get on a skincare routine.

You're probably allergic to dairy. Stop eating dairy and see if it goes awhey.

dont use bar soap on your face

use CeraVe or something

>sees pic from google images
>chims out
Kek

Some of those guys actually look ok

Try ~2g of vitamin B5/day.

Also get a prescription sulfur wash and shower right after you work out.

LOL no

>hormone imbalance
such as HIGH TEST?

Not being funny or anything, no homo and shit like that BUT a dab of SEMEN on a spot drys it up if left on over night, wash it off in the morning before you go out tho.
No joke n all this works like nothing else