Who would make a worse lifting buddy?

Who would make a worse lifting buddy?

>A stereotypical weak and fat vegan who only talks about how he's morally superior for consuming carbs all day long

Or...

>A typical /lgbt/ poster on Veeky Forums that only talks about how traps are hot or how you can suck dick and be straight

I live in California, and this scenario is why I lift alone

I live in South Carolina where people are normal, and I have no friends. That is why I lift alone.

As long as they're lifting and keeping up with me, it doesn't matter. I've had countless gym buddies and every single time they fall off the wagon and I stay on

>Hey user, you didn't eat any meat today did you? Meat is murder, you know.

>Hey user, your ass is looking good. You know, it's okay for straight guys like us to touch each other in the sauna. You're not some kind of homophobe, right? Just try it bro.

I'll take the fag for the free mires.

I literally rather go by myself and take the risk of dying if I overestimate my capacity on the bench.
have some goddam standard guys

The Vegan is the worst gymbro. He is fat , sweaty and annoying. Here is how a session with the other gymbro would go:

> Workout with the gay gymbro
> Reply "sure, ah , okay" to get the conversation going with my headphones on
> Fag is so self-absorbed that he keeps on talking
> Is mirin' at my pump, I don't care since I'm not falling for the "meet chicks in the gym" meme
> Workout finished
> Get my dick sucked in the gym shower

Why would I associate with liberal losers?

>vegan
>fat
I hate vegans as much as the next guy but I'm pretty sure a fat vegan cannot exist

The "straight" guy who is really an enormous faggot.

Where in SC nigga? I'm in Anderson.

They're everywhere. Check tumblr for the words "vegan" and "fat" and see how many come up.

The vegan because at least theyre clever and ironically funny while fags would just autistically spout stupid shit like THIGG WOULD SUCC XDDDDDD SO FUNNY AND CREATIVE!!!!

you guys don't actually know people that say this shit out loud, right?

i know they dont but its the mindset that bothers me, if you find stuff like that funny and amusing youre probably autistic as fuck and a shit disturber

oreos are vegan. donuts are vegan. do the math, genius

You'd think that someone health conscious to the point of following the absolute worst meme diet would have the decency to not be fucking fat

The vegan is weak and fat so assuming the typical /lgbt/ poster can actually lift then the vegan is worse.

Sugar is a vegan product