Body of an anorexic 12 year old boy

a v e r a g e k o r e a n g f

Twinks

Like this?

Not enough bulge

That is legit 8/10 body

There is competition

what do you think

You can't see much here, just looks like a skinny girl.

Is that Biel?

I would fuck any boy that had a body like this.

Whatever's closest if it's reasonably healthy.

But its not a boy

Boobs are too big
Ass is definitely too big

>What is he best female body type?
Whatever it is that (((You))) like, personally.
/thread

>Ass made of fat

When will the meme end...

>webm related
Literally cannot find a better grill than this. I want a torpedo titty gf.

instagram.com/p/BSrm2V0BuR8/?taken-by=daniellamelo

this is the perfect female bodytype

eww

Never understood that asian cunt either. Looks nasty as fuck.

like this but less photoshop

god tier
wonder if that bartender's fucked her or not

i like the extremes at either end from petite to huge tits and ass

You're disgusting.

1/2

Prosthetic Asian. Basically fake man-made aesthetics that would rarely happen IRL

2/2

You got the one where she shamelessly shows her pussy on camera?

she'd be pretty hot if she didnt have those ridiculous proportions. I hate the thicc meme

Making me sick.

I-is that a collar. I think I just found a new fetish.

>outie
dropped

Someone post zoe with the fridge body

>15

T H I C C

she got surgery

she was your average russian slut that fuck oligarchs

Srs

Just a good hearted lass
With a heavy heart sheds torrent tears
With her man she posses no fears
Lays down quiet and takes it in the ass

I don't think I've ever seen some another actress look this good at random on the beach. Jesus christ fitness pays off.

I imagine this is what most of Veeky Forums likes since they get so disgusted when thicc girls are posted.

Gotta love wide hips.

Dis guy gets it.

i always thought this girl was cute

>tfw no huge tits huge ass gf that seems to be locked in a tower

this is wife material for me personally, perfect for sharing a bed with

d-damn

why do people think this fat sweaty hog is attractive just look at that god awful pig face

Whoa.. she's 84kg

Is that a ball staring at me?

Im_goin_to_jail.mp4

>anorexic

This is what prime teen pussy looks like, buddy. Of course, most of this board missed out on that and have no idea what it feels like.

no

Paper bag it

w-who is this, a-user?

Sorry user only boys.

THICC Christina Aquilera.

ITT: Homosexuals

Yeah

You will give me a sauce on this sow or so help me God, I will curse you to never get dubs again.

Disgusting.

this one you skinny lovin',milk drinkin', cally breek tattie, Jessie faggots

this makes me want to vomit

ew

My ex is basically identical, hightest best test

The one on the left, Princess Fatale.

kys

except she would look exponentially better if she lost 15lbs

That's an unnironical 6/10 in Romania

does this legit happen to women after they have a kid? her funbags fucking tripled in size

brb getting gf pregnant

ahem..I think all men will agree this body is the best one

2 smol 4 me

Does turn me on in a role playing sort of way though. Would be like being dominated by a tween.

Stop trying to get gullible, thirsty Western tourists to visit your thieving shithole, gyppo.

Imagine being the xenomorph in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus minimus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before today. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous(for that is what she calls herself)" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, cuz you're a fucking xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactic conquest over this. Just bear it. Hide both mouths and bear it.

The one in denim shorts? She's almost 6 foot tall.

I bet she has an awesome pusc

Looks like a kid though, which is her whole schtick (she actually used to do fetish stuff when she was underage iirc)

Gross

Name?

Fit, thin waist, big boobs, but most importantly, very wide hips (the wider the better) with a thicc ass

Like this

I think she'd look better without those grotesque fake nails.