Buzzcut

Does fit sport the buzzcut like any male should? Do you do it yourself ?

I'm balding so I have no choice

Will have to shave soon though

might look cool. But if you have a nice hair I don't see the point of having this short of a hair all the time.

Short back and sides and left to grow on top; I'm sporting the peaky blinders look.

I'm blading though from the front slowly so I'll go buzzcut eventually. I've been buzzcut before and it suited me.

Christian Bale definitely looks much better with longer hair.

most people try to be men and not have faggy fashion haircuts so their boyfriends have something to pull on when they get fucked in the ass

The pic you posted is the ugliest of Bale I've ever seen

Yeah I started buzzing recently, it looks nice on me and have gotten some compliments. Looks better if you have a beard or a nice jaw/head shape.

I had this haircut most of my life. Dad was in the military and he encouraged that my brothers and I to keep our hair short. I've always associated shorter hair with masculinity but not hating on dudes with nice haircuts at all, shit looks great a lot of the time.

Shave your head and grow a beard senpai

No OP, I sport long hair like any self-respecting male that isn't balding should.

>buzzed
>not going the GOAT hairstyle of the last century aka the combover

I do.

>Do you do it yourself ?
Nope. My mom does. I could technically do it myself, but I'd probably fuck up the transition between the back and the top.

Image related, but mine is a bit longer.

#1 buzzcut here

I did have a beard, and a decent one too, but I got the stupid idea of finding a job so I have to at least buzz it real close

My already poor self-confidence took a big hit that day

Who gives a fuck what your hair looks like you FUCKING faggot? You think this is a fashion board?

went bald @ 19

did buzz and beard it's pretty good

but the beard is too big need to get that shit done up at the barber but no time fuck

Do you guys moisturize?

buzzcut is for spergler's and hairlets. so my guess is quite a bit of Veeky Forums sports it.

Already tried to, but it looks weird on my head.

nice projection.

If you don't have a masculine face then a buzzcut most likely wont suit you and you'll look like a spergler.

>tfw have jewfro
>no idea how to style it
>just get it buzzed after a few months of growth

Cut your hair short. I can tell you've never played a sport.

Bought clippers 7 years ago. 30 bucks. Still works.

Compared to 10 bucks every 2 weeks for even a simple haircut... I'd say one of my best purchases.

Also my hair gets somewhere between curly and wavy when it grows, so looks like crap if not groomed, which I cannot be bothered with.

Good Lord mate, why are you so bloody salty?

The lawlet

>Also my hair gets somewhere between curly and wavy when it grows, so looks like crap if not groomed, which I cannot be bothered with.

me too man. mine grows into a jewfro and i also have those haircutters.

usually i would do a 5-6 across my head but i actually kinda like the longer hair so i bought some really high number clips (10,12,and 16) and it does a good job

Haven't buzzed yet but I often keep my hair short.
>Have a five-head
>Already have a receding hairline at 22

Im considering either just growing it out for a year to hide it or just taking a plunge into the buzzcut.

I go with 1.5 mm across. Sometimes leave a little diamond upfront with 3 (I have widow's peak). It kinda looks crappy for like 3 days though, so best to do it on Friday after work and not go out that weekend lol.

spergler confirmed

>the 'I have no personality' cut

does a buzzcut look okay with a receded hairline? i have a pretty bad widows peak and im worried it would be more noticeable with a buzz cut

reminder that your mothers used to cream themselves over these fellas

Aslong as you're able to grow a stubble/beard and have a decent amount of muscle mass it looks good.

It actually looks better than longer hair. Mine looks less receded the shorter it is

Brother. Samsies. 12 on top, 6 on sides and back.

Nope, I have long hair because I actually have good looking and thick hair

Because every single female athlete have a buzzcut, right

Why do hairlets always spout that "just shave and grow a beard bro" bullshit? Literally no woman fantasizes about bald men, and buzzcut only looks good if you have a full head of hair.

Tl;Dr just don't go bald, EVER.

>Also my hair gets somewhere between curly and wavy when it grows, so looks like crap if not groomed

>me too man. mine grows into a jewfro and i also have those haircutters.

Unfortunately no. My head looks like an egg with a buzzcut.

Beards aren't in my genes. RIP me

No woman fantasizes about you either sperglord.

This, just look at the cover of any romance novels for women, it's usually a fit guy with long thick hair

Stay mad baldcel

I shave my head with a razor. It sucks though. 15 years ago people would assume I was a nazi. Now they assume I'm balding. I'm not balding, I just really hate Jews...

It's a 10/10 guy, not some chinlet shitposting on Veeky Forums

Ok, your point?

Just fucking lol at you incels!

If you have a good head shape (squarish, rectangular) , good eye area, compactish midface and strong lower thirds. You can pull of a buzzcut.

If you are a long midface cuck or a narrow face low fwhr you cant pull a buzzcut off

>long midface
can you explain what this means

Buzz cut CONFIRMED as the goat

I buzzcut my own hair. it's easy to do. it's not perfect but it works.

Becuase it's clean, simple, direct, utilitarian.

Like a man should be

faggot haircut

You need to have a very masculine face to really pull that off, otherwise your head his gonna look like an egg

I do it all the same length since very time I've tried making different areas shorter than others I always fuck up hard even with a hand mirror. Sucks. Oh well. My first clipper didn't even come with ear guards.

Nah, I have a pretty masculine (not as in pretty but ugly) face so I tend to look very "military" with a buzzcut.

>otherwise your head his gonna look like an egg
I think if you go no shorter than #4 things won't look eggy. I have a mishapen head so I can't go shorter than 4.