What is the ideal bodyfat percentage for a female?

What is the ideal bodyfat percentage for a female?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Alba
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any % as long as it's all in the tits and no where else

Back to /pol/, please go now and don't return

That picture is so stupid.

>no fat in the ass and thighs
What are you fucking gay?

Muscle goes there, cowtipper.
Ass from squats > Ass from burgers

>Big Steve making out with gay swedes
Wait, what? I never knew he was queer.

Do you not understand female anatomy?

>Ass from squats > Ass from burgers
The best asses (on a female) have a bit of both muscle and fat. A muscular, shredded as will just look like a man on steroids. Think Ronnie Coleman's glute pose.

Pic related is at least 15 percent bodyfat and that's about ideal for a woman.

Are you really that triggered. She's a cute girl and OP is a stupid retard. But the question is valid. I bet you don't have a problem when someone creates a thread 'hurr Veeky Forums why aren't you lifting for a Nubian goddess? Derp'. Which always ends up being an excuse to create a ebony /s/ thread.

based!!

100%

17-25%

triggered shitskin detected

>APT

I'm danish :)

>this truthful image triggers the tumblristas

Good job OP. As to your question: 15-20%.

>every race constantly spams social media about how pretty they are
>white person makes a similar post
>LE POL IS INVADING!!!!

fuck off

>passive agressive smiley face

Holy shit lads, he's fucking pissed now

Which part of Somalia do you hail from, Danish permanent resident?

>projecting

>Projecting

Pic related is so pretty because both her parents are Mexican

agreed.

>flicks fidget spinner
>tips fedora

25% seems a little high, even for the thicc aesthetic. A girl needs the right frame for that, namely a tiny waist.

>unironically defend sweden

>dosen't know what projecting means

Mexican isn't a race.

There are Mexicans who range a wide variety of skin tones and phenotypes.

Man what a useless bait thread.

OT: Bear mode

>shitskins are this mad
Jesus fuck, you faggots are insecure.

nah that's too skelly to be ideal

women should be soft not hard and bony

>dosen't know what projecting means
Not even them, but you're definitly mad.

>image.jpg

Lmao, this niggas too poor to buy an iphone made in the last two years.

Let me guess, you have the 16 gig model too right?

>samefagging this hard

WEW

Someone blew a gasket

/pol/ is literally the online version of niggers. Jesus Christ.

>he doesn't check post to poster count

I'm mixed race and I don't care.

The fags who get triggered by OPs pic are easily baited retards.

Iphone 4s master race

Umad?

>he's so involved in Veeky Forums banter that he despratley checks every little post specific and spends several fervent minutes editing and rereading every post he makes in an attempt to win online debates

MAD LAD

>merely existing is enough to enrage the lesser races

Sorry man, I didn't mean to insult your poverty. One day things will get better for you.

Why waste money on a new phone if this one still works? What are you, stupid?

Mexican is a nationality, like American.

Ethnic Mexican women look like pic related, though, if you need an example of what people native to that area look like.

Note the characteristic features common among the Mexica:

>Short forehead and reduced cranial circumference, indicating a small brain
>Brown skin
>Slanted eyes with brown pupils, common among peoples native to the Americas
>Endomorphic somatotype
>Wide nose

A test of Marcela Guirado's DNA would reveal that she is far more European than not. So called "Mexican American" actress Jessica Alba is only 13 percent indigenous American! Not that there's anything wrong with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

>tfw have a tracfone

That video is enraging

Because it's the current year

APT? Is this an acronym?

>mfw someone tells me purewhites are prettier than mixed-breeds

>every race constantly spams Veeky Forums about how pretty they are
really? Can you show me some of those threads?
Or did you forget where you are and think you were still on reddit or facebook?

Fuck off, Veeky Forums has the same target audience as /pol/.

success breeds jealousy

>he saves cuck images on his pc
Lmao what a cuck.

>Literally posts woman proven to be 87 percent white by DNA test aired on national television

See

>current year
>STILL falling for the "I must get a new phone every year" jew

You're truly being scammed. I've been using this badboy since 2011 and i'm happily posting on ios7. Smh

Let's be honest, 80% of the time, the only mixed combo that works is European+Asian, and that's just for chicks while the boys turn into manlet mass shooters.

While Mexican is not a race, most Mexicans are only about 30% white and 70% Amerindian.

Anterior pelvic tilt
Happens a lot in women who use high heels and want to exaggerate their ass, some men have it to but due to bad posture and sitting for long periods of time

B-but muh one drop rule

White+Hispanic also works fine. But nigger+white turns out like shit, even if the mother is black and the father white.

Counts for niggers. One drop of nigger blood and the baby is a nigger 100% white+50% white and the child is 75% white.

Yeah nah mulattos shit on pure whites most of the time. Plus whites age like shit unless they have top tier genetics

>Literally takes credit for an 87% white chick in a thread that is literally about 100% white women

>not wanting to put your tongue in some thicc beyonce booty

>Hispanic
Is there a more cucked people than the Spanish? They've become such mongrels that ''Hispanic'' doesn't even mean European anymore.

Mulattos look ugly as fuck and that's why neither whites nor blacks like them.
White people age just fine, similarly to blacks. Asians age less obvious but that is mostly because of their childish faces.

Also, just to make sure you understand me. I don't hate black people but I do hate mulattos.

They murdered all native men and impregnated the women. Opposite of cucked.

So what youre saying is most Mexicans are white?? Gotcha.

AMEN BROTHER!!! Gotta preserve the beauty of the white race amirite?

>I do hate mulattos.

Why

What are you stupid? That woman is clearly a pure Spaniard. They exist in Mexico, they just are a minority upper class.

not him but they're fucking hideous abominations with tainted genetics. Nothing personnel.

you can't be serious. She's fucking fat, not thicc.

shitskin mad af kek

>that
>fat

henlo dicklet

Lol. If you do a DNA test, you'll find far more native genes than you think. But it's good that you consider us one of your own, my white brother.

wtf I love miscegenation now. post qts of your own race instead of being a triggered faggot.

Both of Jessica Alba's parents are white, silly. No one said anything about absolute percentages.

Just admit that you're wrong; that Jessica is about as mixed as Elizabeth "Pocahontas in Disguise" Warren.

Not sure why no one is mentioning blasians. They're typically hot.

Ginger Asian mix > Blasians = White asian mix > every other mix >>>>>aboriginies

I feel like we're talking about dog breeds but this is the correct ranking.

>mfw non-whites think they're just as attractive as whites

Being non-white is the equivalent of being short or titless. Except apparently they're even more easily triggered.

Hmmmmmmmm.........
I wonder who could be behind this........

I kinda want to do this now.

Jesus now THATS a big nose

>blasians
Brah, you have a better chance finding a unicorn to fuck.

That has to be photoshopped

No, that's basically just what Jews look like in their unaltered state. No wonder most opt for plastic surgery.

I guess we'll have to settle for our hideous Latinas. Oh well.

>unironically calling Queen Bey fat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Alba
>her paternal grandparents, who were born in California, were both the children of Mexican immigrants
you can go ahead and admit you were wrong now if you want

I said both of her parents are ethnic European aka white. And I was telling the truth.

Attempting to rebut this point, you now post an excerpt from Wikipedia indicating that her father's parents were Mexican immigrants. But if you read my original post, I addressed this by pointing out that Mexican is a nationality, not an ethnicity, with a DNA test proving that Jessica is only 13 percent indigenous America and 87 percent European.

In summary, I'm right and you're wrong. Apologize.

m8 I've seen the hordes of your goblin women. Don't even play.

Someone doesn't understand what meztisos are. Alan's family like ted cruz family have little indigenous blood, mostly Spanish and probably alot from later Europeans immigrants. You do know that mariachi music is derived from German and eastern euro immigrants?

>In summary, I'm right and you're wrong. Apologize.
Okay user, I'm sorry. You were right, pic-related is clearly a white man

>pic-related is clearly a white man
74 percent white, to be exact. Clearly more white than anything else and best described as European. Glad you could admit you're wrong.

see I concede defeat and admit that the man in that picture is most definitely white

>Glad you could admit you're wrong.
I was being sarcastic you dumb fuck he is obviously not white look at him. I'll bet you're one of those literal retards who like to whine about >MUH IQ when you try to justify your white supremacism while calling a brown man white because that's just the type of retard you are

>IQ isn't a valid measure of intelligence

>be white supremacist
>Be fucking retarded
Tell me, do you think the woman in the OP had a """white""" father like that too?

>I was being sarcastic you dumb fuck
No shit, moron.

>he is obviously not white look at him
Right. Because white people are all exactly the same shade of pasty white. Mediterranean whites indigenous to the Iberian peninsula don't exist.

Read a book, you fucking idiot. Read fifty fucking books.

>I'll bet you're one of those literal retards who like to whine about >MUH IQ when you try to justify your white supremacism
I'm not even white, let alone a supremacist. I'm just an Asian guy--Japanese to be exact--who can't let stupid people get away with spouting delusional drivel.

>calling a brown man white
A) Mediterranean people exist.
B) They are undeniably European.

If you don't recognize pic related as white, it looks like you're the retard who fell for the /pol/ bullshit about "x isn't white."

>post my own race
>WUT ARE U A SHITSKIN OR RACEMIXER? GTFO OUT Veeky Forums
I'll go on the offense instead, thanks.

>Tell me, do you think the woman in the OP had a """white""" father like that too?
No, but then that was never my argument to begin with. Nice strawman attempt, though.

Mediterraneans aren't white