Shit DYELs say

Shit DYELs say

>it's useless to lift for more than one and a half hour

Other urls found in this thread:

nattyornot.com/is-layne-norton-on-steroids/
biolayne.com/articles/supplementation/natty-witch-hunt/
web.archive.org/web/20110912160414/http://www.hormonalfitness.com/pdfs/NHE-Chapter-21.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8563679
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if your workout takes more than 1.5h then it's low intensity trash

>i don't wanna get bulky, i just wanna tone

>not doing eight hour arm workouts

Kek as a Dyel who's trying his hardest to make it I actually hear this so much from others.

>what protein powder should I buy

>whats a diddly

>my squat plug keeps shooting out of my ass in the hole. Should I go larger?
>2 grams of proton/lb meme
>sumo deadlift is cheating

Yeah fuck that sheiko guy and that nuckols guy and those professional athlete guys. You sure showed them, anonymous east filipino basket weaver!

Go right the fuck back to rabbit.

>yeah I benched 200 lbs in high school.
Nobody lifts to round numbers in lbs.
100 kilos sure, but it's a giveaway that they never lifted in their life.
>using a pl8, a 25, a 5 and a 2.5 on each side.

there all on roids idiot

They're all on gear you fucking autist.

Nattys will fuck themselves up with that volume/intensity. You need gear to blast 5 trainings a week with big intensity and volume

>comparing nuckols to a coach of world record holders

would this do anything for someone who isn't roided?

How do you get any decent full body session done in less than 2 hours honestly?

>you can't leave humanity behind

Only dyels do full-body

Isn't fit like 90% dyels though?

Try it and find out.

i've thought of it...

According to a friend, it makes your arms swell up for a few days and look huge.

Sheiko workouts easily take 2 hours on the higher volume days, and they work extremely well

don't give an opinion if you don't know what you're talking about, it will save you a lot of embarrassment

he was comparing them from the standpoint of their programs taking 2+ hours, not level of coaching accomplishment i think

A workout shouldn't exceed one hour. Learn to better allocate your time.

I do it right before New Years every year as a tradition. Didn't measure the first time well, but 1/8" on the second year permanent.

post body

>"why do I need to do squats and leg shit? I'm just gonna do crunches and work arms and eat salads for a 6 pack and biceps"

This diagram is complete bullshit, link evidence to its proof

I don't do squats or deadlifts and I'm in better overall shape than 99.9999% of this board

Stay mad fags

I hope you are memeing
>better strength gains
>more balanced physique
>higher test production as all muscles used

You seem to have forgotten your meme arrow, people might think that's your actual opinion

Fuck your stupid

All three of those guys you told to shut up were right though and you're wrong. You will literally never make good gains if you are doing a 5 day brosplit as natty, and you will also overtrain and just fuck yourself up.

Lmao, I've never seen this level of dumbassery before here. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Post pic then faggot

Oh, you mean guys like Jay Cutler? You know, the guy who always trained 45 minutes only a few days a week since the beginning of his bodybuilding career? You know, the guy who was several times Mr. Olympia?

>when your genetics, diet, and hormones you.inject are more important than the work you put in

Good example.

You came up with professional athletes who are all on gear, every single one of them, without exception.

I want to shoot up the gym every time I hear this, hearing this is absolute cancer to my ears. I always feel like throat punching whoever says that.

>every professional athlete competing in every league right now is on gear

First off, blanket statements like that are always wrong.

Second, a majority of professional sports are more about inherent talent, and learned skills than strength or size.

Third that wasn't even me you replies to ya dip.

Then I'm excuse myself for thinking you were the guy, but:

Every single athlete who compete on a professional level is on roids. How else it is possible that the records now are more times higher than in the 40s and 50s, so the time period where you can assume that there were still natty professional athletes? Why are the muscles from bodybuilders and bicycle athletes bigger than ever before? Sure not because of a "special secret training routine", because they have the genes AND the roids for that.

Notice how I said bodybuilding was a sport where diet, genetics and which hormones you inject are more important than the work you out in?

Records like you said are not being broken all the time. And there are plenty of records which most likely never will be broken in professional sports.

I do 1 hour plus every second day
Usually between 40 min to 1.5 but an hour is average, only do short workouts if I don't have much time and usually go two days in a row if I do
Rarely gone over 2h, by then I'm just so hungry and spent of energy it's not worth it

8/10 bait, got me to respond

What are diminishing returns user?

I'm a professional track athlete (made Olys but not a medalist or anything cool) and I'm legitimately natty (inb4 that's why you didn't win) and train 6 days a week and 2-4 hours a day depending
You have a pretty shit diet, genetics and sleep pattern if you think 5 days a week is too much

No. You have no idea what you are talking about. As natty, it will take you 5 years on a brosplit to make the gains someone does with powerlifting in one year.

Like no manager will ever win more FA cup trophies than Arsene Wenger.

>people here unironically fall for the training everyday hours each time iron life sheiko meme

Literally a waste of time.
Look up Dan john and how he trained as an athlete thrower.

And before you start talking about muh protein muscle synthesis shit, keep in mind MPS is not a direct indication of muscle GROWTH, it's just an indication that muscle proteins are being created, but it could be a mere indication that damage is being repaired, not that new muscle is being built, and according to the latest literature muscle damage negates muscle hypertrophy.

Tell that to layne norton who made most of his gains on a fucking bro split.

You are with 100% certainty not a professional athlete.

Ask me how I know you're a brainless DYEL.

Friendly reminder that if you suck cocks right after exercise you're more prone to get HIV

, on roids.

>layne norton was his biggest without roids

Great argument.

and you're a fool. He has always been on roids.

>waiting 48 hours to go back to the gym
Never gonna make it

You're a fucking idiot. Jay worked his ass off.

You too.

my gf has a friend who "knows" about fitness, but he's a dyel who just does some cardio+burpees or whatnot, although he is lean

he keeps bugging me to create me a personalised programme so that I can train properly or whatever

I don't how to explain to them that I am doing PL on C6W right now and not some bullshit gym stuff for getting toned and healthy

when I was on TM he and his gf kept laughing at me for not knowing how to work out because I did squats thrice a week

I don't know whether to laugh or cry

>bro why don't you run for like 25 minutes before every workout, get the blood pumping eh?
>but I have to do a squat 5 rep PR after that, I need my legs
>You really don't know how to work out, do you? you'll hurt yourself!

actually, the best time to hit the gym is between 24 and 36 hours later. Assuming you have slept well and you ate right, otherwise it doesn't even make sense. The more you train, the more often you train too.
People anyway tend to forget they don't grow at the gym.Every gym has youngsters wasting 2+ hrs/session 4+ days/week with negligible results.

Got any proof?
Also, still doesn't change the fact that he made the vast majority of his gains on a bro split, look at his training on bb forums.

>"friend" is boning your gf

he has a gf of his own

Problem with this is that it's only theory.
IN THEORY you maximize gains on higher frequency training but the problem here is that you are not maximizing recovery vast majority of the time unless you're on a very well structured training regime and with a better than "good" diet.

Also it's not taking into account the novelty effect, people that are usually used in the studies "proving" high frequency is superior have never done it before and it's a new stimulus, and therefore they gain more from it.

Also, muscle protein synthesis elevation does not mean muscle growth, it means muscle protein synthesis which could entirely be only used for recovering and healing the muscle you already have and 0 for extra growth.

Also your muscles do not disappear after resting a week, and therefore any possible benefit of "high frequency" is almost non existant when you consider this is a long term thing.

>Got any proof?
I don't want to sound offensive, I really don't. But I have to ask. Are you mentally impaired?
>nattyornot.com/is-layne-norton-on-steroids/
>Also, still doesn't change the fact that he made the vast majority of his gains on a bro split
, on roids.
He's particularly defensive on this topic. He's giving space on his site to something like this
>biolayne.com/articles/supplementation/natty-witch-hunt/
>You can go around accusing everyone and their grandmother of not being natty but, at the end of the day, the only person this is going to hurt is yourself. Since you don’t truly know who is natural or not, speaking as if you know with certainty that someone is on drugs makes you appear naïve, and often petty.
That's some massive butthurt. He construed his whole reputation on all things "natural" and has both a fund and a business construed around this image.
Besides, if you're fool enough to hop on a brosplit w/o roids, enjoy your ride. Your loss bro

sauce pls. i know this is correct but i wanna read more

> Boning both of them desu

And he's boning yours.

Sounds like you have a personal bias against the faggot.
It has nothing to do with the fact that he made the vast majority of his gains on a bro split, and now he's bigger and stronger than he was, is he natty(er) now or something?

You kindly asked, you shall receive.
Rob Faigin, Natural Hormonal Enhancements, Chapter 21.
You can get the pdf here
web.archive.org/web/20110912160414/http://www.hormonalfitness.com/pdfs/NHE-Chapter-21.pdf

Being underweight doesnt count as "good shape", idiot

You have to be able to translate what people mean when they say this. I know it is an incorrect mindset, but it simply means. Lose a little weight and build a little muscle.

Dont let him push you around and tell you what to do in front of your gf. Tell him to fuck off next time.

tell him you are doing c6w aspie and to mind his own business

I tried to explain to a skelly girl (40 kg) that she won't get bulky and won't get "big legs" if she accidentally enters a gym, unless she starts injecting herself some test. She keeps repeating she just wants to "tone" and that she can get "naturally" big legs if she exercises too much (she's 40 kg, 170 cm).
It can't be helped.

Been here for two years, still can't figure it out from context.

deadlift, you're welcome

It probably wouldn't even help someone on Roids. Piana is a shit talker.

thx

That's an impressive graph to be pseudoscience

Except it's not pseudoscience.

Fucking kill your self. He didn't come up with that workout. It's like 60 years old.

Whens school start fag

are you at least stronger than him? if not then that's pretty pathetic, if yes then it's still pathetic

>actually, the best time to hit the gym is between 24 and 36 hours later
>actually im pulling broscience out of my ass

everyone in this thread

Except that's not broscience.

Except it is psuedoscience

>It has been shown that muscle protein synthetic rate (MPS) is elevated in humans by 50% at 4 hrs following a bout of heavy resistance training, and by 109% at 24 hrs following training. This study further examined the time course for elevated muscle protein synthesis by examining its rate at 36 hrs following a training session. Six healthy young men performed 12 sets of 6- to 12-RM elbow flexion exercises with one arm while the opposite arm served as a control. MPS was calculated from the in vivo rate of incorporation of L-[1,2-13C2] leucine into biceps brachii of both arms using the primed constant infusion technique over 11 hrs. At an average time of 36 hrs postexercise, MPS in the exercised arm had returned to within 14% of the control arm value, the difference being nonsignificant. It is concluded that following a bout of heavy resistance training, MPS increases rapidly, is more than double at 24 hrs, and thereafter declines rapidly so that at 36 hrs it has almost returned to baseline.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8563679

No, it isn't. Your attention disorder probably is halting you from getting the chapter from where that well accepted graph comes, plus its 340+ academic references. Happy shitposting.

>i'm supposed to count the weight of the bar, right?

Retarded

It is psuedoscience written by 340+ gaylords

i'm stupid, what does this mean?

Basically any more than a day and a half between exercises of a particular muscle is useless as your body stops growing/repairing/rebuilding it.

it means you can curl everyday son

t. king of gaylordland, prince of manletia

Are you a Steve or a Leo?

If you're working out for 90 minutes, you're doing something wrong. Probably lifting baby weights 1,000,000 times or something equally retarded. I only workout for an hour, but at the end I'm sometimes too exhausted to walk.\

Work harder and quit wasting your time.

R H A B D O
H
A
B
D
O