Let's be serious about this

Is it foolish for a guy who isn't handsome, to improve himself physically and financially just to get women ?

It's normal for men to want women, so why is it mostly considered dumb for a man (who isn't naturally good looking) to improve himself just to hook up with them ?

Yeah it's retarded to base your career on pussy. What happens when you get laid? You have no motivation to continue?
All you need to do to get laid is get drunk and be friendly. You don't need to be jacked or wealthy or extremely handsome. It is that simple.
It sounds like you've been memed pretty hard so just pay for pussy if you're making this big of a deal out of it.
I dunno man you just seem weak willed.

>All you need to do to get laid is get drunk and be friendly.
pretty much this. been a bartender for 10 yrs now. have had a gf for 5. any night im having fun with the customers i get number. any night im just making drinks girls look past me.

Everyone we do is for pussy, whether we want to admit that or not is another discussion in of itself. Some are more lost to pussy than others, thus have a less grounded drive than others who have more experience with women.

Back when I first started lifting it was purely out of ego. I didn't last more than a few months. Now I lift for other reasons including pussy and I'm older. I've been going for over a 13 months without a break

i understand germanics that think she is beautiful because she is germanic and its their women, they must attracted to them but why non germanics find that pig pretty?

why non germanics find germanic feature to be cute and special?
fuck brainwashed cucks

Humans don't care about monkey opinions.

Women date up dominance hierarchies so by definition everything you do to be more attractive to women will improve you as a man. Trust me, you start improving yourself to get laid then you do it because you can't imagine standing still.

No, not everything we do is for pussy... this action sounds like something a women would focus so narrow mindedly on..
Men do things for deeper meaning which is subjective to each individual. You can't and shouldn't put pussy on a pedestal and women don't want that. Just humanize women and be friendly and have high goals

I agree with what you're saying. But in a broad sense everything ties back to our desire for a woman.

No shame in being real with yourself. I've always gotten tail with little effort and it doesn't mean I put pussy on a pedestal, it means I'm honest.

I can agree if you're saying in a roundabout way/indirectly comes back to women maybe.. But just look at Nikola tesla and Einstein who's greatest contributions to mankind were done for themselves and not women.
If something is done for a women it's because they can provide something for us - a child which is arguably one of the greatest test of humanity imo

Ok pigskin

Listen up faggot, if you're a bartender chances are you're above average.

It's not weird at all, it's actually totally normal and the reason most recreational lifters do it in the first place.

However, this board is full of people that were social outcasts in high school and are currently still outcasts in college or beyond. They originally started going to the gym so they could eventually get bigger and better looking. Typically these are the people that started lifting for mires - not to actually fuck women because they don't have the self-confidence for that. So they mask it with "ahh just lift for yourself brah, forget women acquire aesthetics." These are the people that are so afraid of their own insecurities that they shove it deep down and pretend like they don't care about women at all, that all they care about is getting big. At their cores, all they want is a gf, but they're too afraid to put themselves out there and meet people, so they act like they're above it, and instead only settle for mires. Just look at a mire thread - most guys even admit they were far too autistic to talk to the girl that was flirting with them.

Put all that "I only lift for myself" shit behind you and put yourself the fuck out there, pussy.

"I lift for myself" is the absolute fucking gayest and most autistic shit out there.

I have depression and anxiety since a long long time. I started lifting since my hippocampus pretty much shrink into nothingness. I do lift for myself.

nah, i'm tip of the bell curve for almost everything

The average life span of a male in the US is 78 years. You'll, realistically, spend less than half of that chasing pussy.

Stop being a thirsty virgin faggot.

You should improve yourself regardless of women

This famillio
I like the sense of accomplishment
I like Doms, it's like a good hurt
Also when it's just me and a Max and 100% of me is focused on pushing that bar off my chest I forget all the bad

Jesus fuck, Veeky Forums has got to stop putting the pussy on a pedestal

Guys, sex is p fuckin good, but there is better shit out there, like have you ever had someone scratch your back for a long time?

This nailed me right on the head
Too afraid to fail to even try
Tell myself I'll try in 20 lbs less when I'm better looking... Probs not true...
The hope keeps me going tho

sex with random sloots is 100% not worth. Finding a qt3.14 gf is worth.

I think the problem, even in a post feminist world, is that at the end of the day, women are just people. You wouldn't go out and buy a car, and work on building it up just to hang out with other guys. I'm just using that as an example, I know for me I would enjoy that weather I was hanging out with someone or all by myself.

Also, it is kind of creepy. You're not doing a hobby to gain a closer relationship with a girl you already like, you're doing a hobby so hopefully some girl, somewhere, eventually will like you. It is desperate.

When I was a teenager, and even to an extent today, but I have been with my gf for five years, if there was a girl at school or in my group of friends that I thought was cute, I'd kind of ignore her but talk loudly about my accomplishments or interests like putting those things out there, and often it worked in attracting them. So like do things for you, and the girls will follow.

But all in all, just be friendly to them. That is all it takes. Friendly and persistent.

To be honest, m8, the only time I was successful in losing weight was when I was obsessed with getting laid.

Then I got laid on the regular and gained all the weight back.

That post fuck baconator on the drive home was godly...

>it's another "fit is obsessed with doing literally everything in their lives for female attention" threads

WHY IS THIS BOARD SO FUCKING PATHETIC

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE

People think better body = better grill chance.
Don't realize better person = better grill chance
We should petition jap moot for a hat grills board so we can off topic and report this like we do for /pol

naw dog what they don't realise is that getting a girl isn't the most important thing on planet earth, and that trying to be a good person to get your dick wet makes you a shitty person

This is absolutely true, but you only have that insight because you're one of them.

>Also, it is kind of creepy. You're not doing a hobby to gain a closer relationship with a girl you already like, you're doing a hobby so hopefully some girl, somewhere, eventually will like you. It is desperate.
isn't this what motivates all straight men basically? the idea of one day being able to breed? that's why people go to school and get jobs and stuff

Not really. It only motivates the weak willed.

nah, fuck this

i go to the bars almost every weekend with my friends. i try to talk to girls, i try to dance with them. i make girls laugh at parties and entertain them. we go out to the bars and i try to dance with them.

what do i get? they laugh at me. because i'm 5'9" and skinny. they enjoy my company but the thought of getting intimate on any level is a joke to them.

that's why i lift. i put myself out there, but i'm not good enough. so fuck you.

naw dog it's so I can buy some cool fuckin shit and eat the food I wana eat

are you shits seriously doing everything just to get laid? are you all 13?

nigga what if i dont like to drink or party?

Delet

I took 3 days off in a row

Most important thing is subjective and varies by person and even moment
Given this goal, being a better person will help

>caring this much about girls

you have freinds and go out. be happy faggot

Lol what am I supposed to find attractive then? Asian and White women are the most attractive because they are highly estrogenic and feminine looking, thats it

>Ur 13 if you do stuff
> I have better motivation like buying the newest tv
>Your motivation based on survival mechanisms is shit
>I do it for tastey food

i do go out and have a good time. but if we're talking about self-improvement, one of my bigger weaknesses is that girls dont find me attractive. i lift to fix this issue. so in some ways i'm lifting for girls and in others i am lifting for myself. dont need some faggot user making some ridiculous motivational speech telling me that my motivation is wrong though.

yeah dog ur a thirsty fuckin 13 year old if everything you do is so you can go to bone town.

Bone town is good, I do stuff for bone tow, but I don't do EVERYTHI|NG for bonetown. Sometimes I do stuff so I can go on a cool fuckin vacation, or eat really good food or drink really good booze, or work a job i really liek.

>dog
>thirsty
>bone town

You don't seem much older than 13 yourself.

dude im sixteen wich is old enough to fuk ur MOM

#rekt

I don't do everything to go to bone town.
I frisbee golf because it's fun
I play DND because it's fun
Out of all the hours in a week I lift six at most.
Half the motivation for that is bone town true, but don't pretend all I do is for that
Also please quit speaking redguard unless you are one

>redguard

dude naw elder scroll games are for fuckin nerds

I'm glad you're not putting so much into chasing pussy my man; love yourself first.

keep putting the pussy on a pedestal doing everything for girls and see how far it gets you faggot

:thinking:

You forgetting how being socially well rounded is just as important as lifting, maybe even more.

Coz humans want to create a matser race.
Dark Skin, eyes genes are stronger then blond, pale, blue eyes.
We find attractiv those woman (White, blue eyed), because we want to destroy them, erase their weak genes.

Imagine if blacks, or even chinese would fuck all the blond, blue eyed grills... imagine if blond blue eyed man would fuck black woman or asian... this is life, we want to erase those genes, the weak ones.

I would love to see mandkind in 500 years from now.

well considering blue eyes evolved from brown eyes i'd say they're superior because inherently they are more evolved

some of the most beautiful things in this planet are the most fragile

that's art

someone that leaves its nasty ass residue everywhere is not art

>Finding a qt3.14 gf is worth
only one, really???
>Beta cuck detected

>well considering blue eyes evolved from brown eyes
Is there any proof?
Thats interesting. I thought ist more, Homo Sapiens were dark, neanderthal were more light, there maybe were other spacies of humans with the light genes too.
Blue eyes is a deficit on Melanin. Is it not the same with hair and Skin? Can a deficit be in any way good?
Whites are superiors because of their Brains...
The way they act, live, think... they are not so animal like.
But there are chinese/Asian too, those mostly manlets are powerful as fuck (as a race).
Their mind is even stronger then that from Whites.

depends where you're at.

im 29. fuck 20s go by fast my dudes.

get a qt3.14 gf. and see where it goes. it might "fail" in a way.

going out and fucking a bunch of girls might just be what you need at this time in your life.

try it all out and see what works.

I'm not saying you shouldn't lift, hell I think everyone should lift. I'm just saying, don't use lifting as a crutch. You seem like a well rounded dude, this post really was not directed at you.

I thought that the deficit on Melanin was more of an aberration / anomaly then an Evolution.

lifting will help for sure.

but most of the guys I knew that were good with women were all 5'9 or shorter. not even fucking lying.

most of my friends that are 5'9 or shorter have gfs and had previous gfs.

you're only "short" if you make it a thing

Lol wanting to live in a nigger dominated society. Just go to Detroit or Chicongo or Baltimore and have fun with all that diversity im sure the niggers would be very inviting

projecting?

>Believing that Intellect and Brain Power doesn't stem from environmental conditions that someone grows up in.

Kill yourself you Brainlet

That is the dumbest thing I've ever read

>The Crow
>niggers are the master race

>just b urself :)

I'm 20, just broke up with my qt.3.14 gf, and might fall down that path. Lets see what happens bros

what do you honestly think men are doing at all times? a lot is mostly for getting and keeping women, even down to their friend choices.

practicing guitar, to get audience pussy.
getting a job, because they were told women don't want to fuck in a car or behind church.
doing sports, to get reputation, to slay pussy at parties.

I started lifting for women. Kept lifting for the sense of accomplishment you gain from taking control of your body, pushing myself to look better and be stronger.

>so why is it mostly considered dumb for a man (who isn't naturally good looking) to improve himself just to hook up with them

because men who aren't naturally attractive to women are disgusting and should stay in their place

by being seen trying to improve you're already seen as unworthy in their eyes and their no. one weapon against you is shame

The only people who say 'lmao bro doing to get women is pathetic just BE YOURSELF LMAO" are guys who get pussy easily and are humble bragging about it or guys who get no pussy and pretend they don't care.

As for OP question, I don't know, women obviously go for a good looking face, so I don't know how much you can make up for it, I've only been lifting for almost 2 years.

Not exactly sweetie

Seems counter productive.
Wouldn't women want there to be more high value men, so they'd have more to pick from?

to women, men who have to put a lot of effort into being high value are frauds

they want guys who just "get it", as unrealistic as that is

having to work hard puts you automatically below her, as far as status is concerned.

this all stems from the female desire to "date up", i.e. they're only sexually interested in men they percieve to be better than them, and seeing a man struggle and work and put a lot of time and effort into improving himself breaks the illusion

surely if you were so amazing everything would just come naturally to you, right?

a woman's experience of the world is completely different to a man's and she will never be able to comprehend the struggles. A woman doesn't ever really have to risk anything, society puts up a safety net for females. A girl can be a bitch and she'll never get punched in the face. There are no repercussions to her actions, so to her, having never faced serious hardships in her life and being praised and loved just for having a vagina, seeing a man struggle is pathetic.

she can't be possibly attracted to a person like that.

STOP POLLUTING THE GENE POOL

and so it follows that when she sees a disgusting manchild trying to make something out of himself, she feels threatened and fears being tricked and manipulated into fucking a low-value man. hence women shame these men. it benefits their sexual strategy, because it weeds out the "fakes" from the "real deal"

it's all bullshit so your best course of action is to work your ass off and hide your efforts

remember the classic
>just wii fit and zumba haha
as much as it is a joke, there is a lot of substance to it

I don't attract women. Therefore I lift in order to be more attractive, simple as that.

Put it this way, if the man believes her vague ambiguous advice he is stupid.

She will try to fill every man with her high-minded banal platitudes that don't improve him but only make her appear better for having uttering them.

She can't lose with this approach. Either he proves himself a malleable tool for her to push around for drama and occasional resources because she is "nice" OR the man ignores her "advice" knowing women are deceptive and love only accessories, this second man reveals himself an experienced man worth hooking into bigtime, which was always the goal. There is no reason for her to ever start the hard task of acquiring and spreading ways to improve men's assessment abilities for free when it risks her losing her reputation for being "agreeable/honest" and the opposite is always going to be more beneficial to her.

Damn the rabbit hole goes deep

>to improve himself physically and financially just to get women ?
Unless you are in an environment where you get lots of shallow golddiggers and you have a way to present yourself as some good looking rich human potatoehead:
NO.
It's personality, how you approach them, how you behave, how you make them feel…

I was a good looking guy, with loads of money all my life and I wasn't even a basement dweller, but I never was approached by women, no matter if shallow whores or the good girls.
And when I approached them, it never wen'further than
>H…h…hi, how are you?
>I'm fine. and you?
>thanks…y…you too!
>pic related
Only when I finally manned up and learned how to fuckin interact with women after having a
>fuck, I'm a wizard
epiphany I turned around my "luck".
Turns out that neither P&D girls nor good girls really care about my money or my looks, apart from the basic
>He's not really ugly
>He seems like he can support himself
issues.
It'S all in how you approach them and interactwith them.

>I was a good looking guy
Then your advice has no value to anyone below an 8/10

For it to have lasted for so long there must be some benefit. Or maybe it's just sexual selection.

what a load of horse shit

lmao bro, do you go up to every woman and tell her your life story in how you have improved yourself over many years from a hungry insecure skeleton?
no
when they see you, they see what you are today, they dont know anything about your past

that's my point, just keep your struggles to yourself

>Muh environment made me dumb
You blame your small calves on genetics but your tiny brain is somehow because you didn't eat enough brussel sprouts?

delete this now
because sooner or later you will realize lifting itself will not fix you. Its all in the confidence brah, which sure losing weight or getting bigger can help with.

But theres a reason meme of 2/3/4/5 plates will getyou a gf and why its only a meme, not reality

You remind me of Gene Simmons when he says that no artist cares about their work, they just want money.
You have to remove your own thoughts from the situation sometimes, people are different, most men do actions that have nothing to do with women.

For example I'm going to study in gradschool a very obscure scientific field that is not only going to have no women in the study/job prospects but will probably make me an aspie since I will only have autists around me.
What psychological tricks can you come up that makes that a desire for pussy?
I just want to science man. The way I dress when I go to meet women is influenced by wanting women, my life goals are not.

I mean, lift for yourself, if you get a gf who only wants you for your body or money, she's gonna cheat on you. Get you a relationship that would destroy both of you if it split.

It's not because you're short, or because you're skinny. Plenty of skinny 5'9" guys slay pussy regularly. They won't fuck you because to them you are a clown. You said it yourself you try to make them laugh and entertain them. You should be trying to fuck them.