Fit related cosplay ideas?

Fit related cosplay ideas?
What would you guys go as?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Nwh8yWh5WU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For Honor, Viking styff?

just went to a con as madmax. although not really fit related if you can pull it off its a dope cosplay

the fit related cosplays i saw were dragonball z, jo jos bizarre adventure and a lot of crossdressing

Ive always wanted to hook up with a lolita crossdresser. I would spend every night while there hammering his prostate with my cock and massaging his dick.

genderswapped wonderwoman

I've got a NCR ranger mask lying around somewhere and a duster in the closet
The last con was wayyy too hot for that though, hoping for a winter one

When I actually go on a cut and have low enough bodyfat for abs I'd try to go as any popular servant from the Fate universe and try to smash qt seibahs and such.

Bane

>those 'ceps
He's a big guy

I'm going to a con next month as Venom from Guilty Gear mostly as an excuse to show off my core

d-did the girls notice?

>just went to a con as madmax
Why not as Ayatollah of Rock-n-RollaH? Also have you been to Wasteland Weekend?

When I was 10 years younger cosplying as Batou was my dream

Diglett, dugtrio if with bros.
Easy to do and shows off gainz

Post pics when you do it.

four (you)

>tippytoes
when will they learn

Is it too late to cosplay Kill la Kill?

I never actually saw a good JoJo cosplay of someone who is swole.
Every JoJo cosplay I saw was some fat guy as Jotaro or som twigs with too much make up.

> Veeky Forumsgs are this delusional

And cause you are fucking rad

>Veeky Forums is this delusional
That's only because you're a newfag. Oldfags truly understand our Veeky Forums daddy.

these aren't "Costumes" they're losers taking it all too far, and they're more like cosplay neckbeards.

Nice

No, all you are is a mentally ill pervert. Vast majority of Veeky Forumsizens have always hated you homo scum and we've been telling you this for 7 years but you never listened.

They certainly look like costumes to me

>these aren't "Costumes"
>they're more like cosplay neckbeards
You do realize this is a cosplay thread, not a "Halloween costume" thread? Look at OP, he literally says cosplay thread.

it stops being fun when some loser spends a couple thousand dollars on his costume, and it gets even worse when they start doing the voices and acting like they're that person, it's fucking pathetic.

Wear a wacky wig or something, don't showcase to the world that you have nothing better to do.

venom by far best char in GG

him and slayer

>will never ever be able to pull off potemnik

life is no live

Some people spend thousands of dollars on toy trains and gym equipment for home.

Why don't you .one your own fucking business what people do for fun you autistic neckbeard.

I ran into a group of fit jojo cosplayers when I was walking into the bathroom to take a mean protein shit. They were applying glitter to their pecs. They got 2md place for group cosplay

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Dis my goal

That's because you are a patrician

No, all you are is a mentally ill pervert. Vast majority of Veeky Forumsgs have always hated you homo scum and we've been telling you this for 7 years but you never listened.

Why do you care that someone invests in their hobbies? I spend way too much money on snowmobiles and atvs bc those are my hobbies. I honestly don't see how it's any different

>snowmobiles
Me too but I live in Aus. I have huge problems and crushing alcoholism lol.

Jason Voorhees would be pretty easy.

Swolenomynous would be even easier.

Mad lad didn't train his chest

top taste lad.

Funny how all these Veeky Forums costumes hide your face

Almost as if lifting doesn't fix your face eh?

Still not as jacked as I wanted to be

my nignog

Birb

I would love to do Guts but, that armor is too ridiculous. It would be too much time/money to do

True patrician taste

Chech out :3
youtube.com/watch?v=8Nwh8yWh5WU

I'm losing my beer tummy to go as pic related next year

Best one I have ever seen was a prometheus engineer cosplay.

At San Diego Comic Con? I've seen him there.

Master blaster with a manlet on top

Not having your face visible hides your identity and gives you more confidence/hides your insecurity. Also, a lot of them are joke costumes. It looks better to wear a paper mache helmet of the pokemon than painting your face and hoping that people recognise it.

>Veeky Forumsgs are this delusional
Someone upload the Veeky Forums meet up photo.

I've yet to see a non dyel guts

>not crossplaying
top jej

If you have friends then Warboys from mad max

I'm seeing a disturbing lack of Serious Sam

R2-D roid

Sev's a pretty cool dude. I've seen his other shit.

These aren't the roids you're looking for