Who is also bagholding this piece of shit ?

Who is also bagholding this piece of shit ?

I'm gonna sell this right fucking now.

TA is telling me to sell now. I think I might do it because it's sure it will dip under 250k ?

Definitely sell - once news gets out that they don't actually have ex-mil devs, it's gonna go back to 100k

just missed xvg take off

fuck me. I shouldn't have bought this. I've been fucked by all the FOMO around this coin.

XVG mooning and this piece of shit is tanking

WHY ME AAAAAAAA

I hate myself being this much greedy..

Yeah sell this quick! trash coin. SELL SELL SELL

DYOR before investing. Seriously.

On the upside it does have a growing community. Just remember it's just a fucking fork coin from Zclassic

Sir very bad coin
sell now good sir buy Verge (XVR)

Tips for my invest advise here
1PAJeET3ACSPHvyRXteCaVgAATYpHvpTen

Well there is the forever until the end of time 8.5% dev charge fee. Secure nodes only get 3.5% by comparison. There's around 7200 coins being mined per day now, so the devs would get 8.5% of 7200 which is 612 coins per day.

If zen were to make it to $200/usd, then the devs would get 614 coins * $200 which is $122800 coins per day. Per fucking day.

It's a total shit coin. Even top google devs barely make that much in a year. The zencash founders are going to be making bank for life if people keep pumping it up.

Fuck that.

erm they do though. Unless their team page is bogus of course.

I know.. I tried to convince myself that it was a good coin once I bought it.

But to be honest, you're right this is just a fucking fork.

I'm stupid as fuck. I just sold everything, now I'm fucking lost

>this
Exactly! everyone sell sell sell!!! RIGHT NOW

All in Komodo right now

Bitcoin is going to hit 8k$ or even more because of the fork and this piece of shit is going to go even lower

Because, once we hit 8k$ the alts will bleed even more. fUCK

None of their devs are ex-mil, only business side. Working on a submarine doesn't mean shit for a business operations lead lol.

> Jake is a volunteer with the development team. He's currently heading up the communications and outreach for the dev team, and plans on taking on more development intensive roles. His day job is a Red Team Engineer at NASA, where he routinely breaks things.

> Jake is a volunteer

> communications and outreach

Lmao

And the fucking Zen devs are shitposting on twitter everyday. EVERYFUCKING DAY, no news, no updates just a FUCKING SHITPOST

FUCK ME, this shit is going to follow the same pattern as MYST followed

should i buy back again

WTF you lost 0.40 BTC in 4 fucking minutes ?

this fucking coin is heavily manipulated, I've sold and I'm not buying back

I'm about to sell ZEN and all my other alt coins for BTC. I think the mentality of the market is changing. People are starting to realize altcoins are in fact shit coins, and the coin everyone really wants in the end is Bitcoin.

Right, there's only that one ex submarine officer guy, now that I come to think of it.

There could be ex-mil people working behind the scenes are perhaps Teeka revealed info that has yet to be official.

Who knows, however, the greetext you posted is defo one of the weakest links out of the team which, looks overall solid imo.

That's what I did. The fork is in 11 fucking days. Bitcoin will not stop going up, once we break 8k$ alts are going to get rekt. Bagholding is fucking useless since I'm just going to lose more money

Nigga you done fucked up
I don't know how anyone can fuck up this bad
You cant tell me you actually bought into it knowing that it was a pump, and you sold at the very bottom of a dump...right?

At the very least you should be day trading to increase your btc stake. Also buy ETH when it dips.

Why? Why would you buy into a pump?
It was around 220k 10 minutes before that. Holy fuck, dude. I hope you learned your lesson, good luck from now on.

You absolutely deserve this. Take heart that your desperate failure has brought joy to others through profit