Now i dont know if this is all women, but my gf told me about this yesterday...

Now i dont know if this is all women, but my gf told me about this yesterday. Please do not think this is my attempt at humble bragging. I just want to share what i learned with you guys and hopefully it helps someone out.

Mystery.

I'll go in a bit about myself just so you know what im talking about. Also, according to most women, im good looking, so keep that in mind.
>recovering robot
>apparently good looking
>6'3 fit
>dark hair dark eyes
>manly looking
>grown up looking (21 y/o, gf is 19)
>strong silent type
>look serious and like i want to kill someone when im not talking to anyone
>blunt, kind of an asshole and love to push peoples buttons
Now all this originates from the fact that i've been stepped on by people in my early life and had my feelings crushed and shit on over and over again, my spirit broken by my father, so i became a quiet, bitter shut in. I'm still emotional on the inside, i just learned not to show it anymore.
I was a 21 y/o gfless virgin up until recently. But i never lacked female attention. In pretty much every environment i spent some time in, i had most women hitting on me and clearly liking me. Had women openly tell me i have "that special something". I also always smile when talking to pretty women, i dont know why and when they ask me why im always smiling i say that i cant help it and they find it adorable and they love it. I've been told i could probably have any woman i want. There are better looking guys around, yet most of them orbit me. I have teachers in college hitting on me. Gays are hitting on me. Pretty much every store i go in, cashiers smile at me and then i smile and we both smile like idiots. But unfortunately i never saw what they see in me when i would look myself in the mirror, so i just discarded it all and went on with my life.

And one question before i move on. When you think of a "good father", what comes to your mind?

part 1/2

not reading all this btw

So the mind of the female works something like this, according to my girlfriend. And she says pretty much all women do this.
>why is this guy so serious
>maybe i could change him
>he would make a strong father
>why is he that way
>he looks mature
>he looks stable

These are the some things that went through my gfs head the first time she saw me. She saw me during college applications in summer and i carved in her memory for the 3 month period before college actually started because im very memorable. She said that one of the first thoughts that went through her head was "i will probably end up with him". She also said how women will always go for the quiet and a bit rude guy.
Now my girlfriend and i are a special story, and she's not your typical girl, but she knows how the mind of a normal woman works.
Pure looks can attract attention, but to keep it you need something more than that. She's the kind of girl that can have any guy she wants and every guy she ever met ended up hitting on her and that pisses her off, so she doesnt have a single guy friend. Guys take pictures of her in public and are whistling at her in the street, yet she chose me. The autistic sperg, that never had a gf and is not in touch with his emotions. I loved her from the moment i saw her and to me it just seems that the two of us are meant to be. But she isnt the first girl that developed feelings for me, despite what i consider autistic behavior.

Conclude from this what you want. I'm just sharing what i found out yesterday. I was never drawn to trying to fuck roastie whores and i just wanted a girl to love and who i could spend my life with. I found one like that being the way that i am. She's wife material and thats what i want in life and my behaviour attracted her.
What i learned is: Good women want a sturdy, father figure type of guy. And if you are that kind of guy and want a nice girl in your life, but cant seem to catch a break, you have nothing to worry about.

Are you the same faggot who posted about not getting hard?

This is not fitness you shit.
Maybe you should start a blog or go on /soc/ or some shit

Sorry bro girl advice from a handsome dude is worthless to anyone average or below.

Hey man, good for you. Best of luck in your new relationship. Don't forget to keep lifting though.

what the fuck is the point of all this?

>look serious and like i want to kill someone when im not talking to anyone
Women are attracted to aloof guys? Holy fucking shit stop the presses.

>strong silent type
i.e. too afraid to start a conversation

congratz user you made it

im KIND OF same but i have resting bitch face when i focus on something andni tend to fly off with mind into distant galaxies.

also im ugly
25kisslews virgin almost

feels goodman

RBF is only a negative thing for women and fat guys.

underrated

not reading this btw

Thanks for your blog post buddy. Post face.

the title was supposed to be "found out what attracts women", but i had to refresh the page and forgot to add it later.
no arguments there
i wouldnt be surprised by that if we lived 50 years ago. But in todays time, where women cream themselves over instagram fuckboys that spend their days thinking of new stupid faces to make for their latest picutre and faggoty twinks in skinny jeans and an overcomb, i find it surprising that someone like me gets female attention.
thanks
you underestimate how much less girls who actually care about the guys they date with and invest themselves in the relationship, care about the guys looks. If your goal is to find a disgusting roastie who wont give a shit about your or your feelings and will just use you as a trophy to show off, then sorry, cant help you there.
Normal women are genetically programmed to go for guys come off as providers and fathers.

Subscribed and smashed that like button

dont forget to leave a comment and share this on your social media. We also sell shirts and you can order them from my website if there are any left in the stock.

Your gf is 19. 19. Basically a child.
Yes, women in these ages tend to be attracted to the weird, rude guy that doesn't give them attention.
Because that makes them insecure and now they need to chase you so they get over that feeling.

Basing a relationship off auch immature concept however is just stupid and won't lead anywhere.
If your gf is attracted to you because you don't give her as much attention as anyone else then your relationship is based on bullshit.

Please don't come here and give others advice when you haven't even lived through a single long term relationship. You are basically a baby when it comes to romantic relationships and you have no advice to give.
Appriciate the effort though.

Eh, Tyrone sure will be a strong father figure when the gf realizes that the bad boy can't get it hard :^)

>attaching any weight whatsoever weight to a woman's words

there's your mistake

Tl;dr post face

she will eventually cheat on you and you won't understand because it doesn't make sense because to you everything has to be logical

Sometimes instead of reading a post I'll turn my benis upward and piss into my mouth

best post on the entire board

>according to my girlfriend
well that fucking settles it then, must be true

Your a chad user. You just didn't realize it. Real substantial advice on how to get gymcels laid probably comes from people with a body count of 2-5. The people who aren't top tier attractive but still have gotten laid before.