Who /acting tougher and confronting people more ever since you got SWOLE or learned to fight /here?

Who /acting tougher and confronting people more ever since you got SWOLE or learned to fight /here?

I never bully people or provoke fights, but at the smallest sign of disrespect I always start some shit. It's the most thrilling shit ever. And it's a lot better when there's a lot of people watching. I also love staring back at people who stare at me and refuse to be the first to look away, even if it gets super weird.

This is all refreshing to me because I was a small, picked-on kid for 22 years.

And yeah yeah yeah, I know, I'm deep down a pussy who'll get knocked out blah blah.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtstcil.org/skills/assert-3.html
independent.ie/irish-news/news/i-was-a-minute-away-from-bleeding-to-death-world-champion-powerlifter-stabbed-three-times-on-night-out-35379306.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're over compensating because you used to be a little bitch. Now you're just a bitch.
Seriously, being a Dick shouldn't be a goal.

It's great until you meet some crazy cunt who has the exact same over compensating attitude as you but threatens to bite your face as he grabs his crutch in an effort to out crazy you. You'll both be shitting yourselves hoping one backs down before the inevitable bitch slap fest.

Overcompensating works. If you were a pussy you need to be the bully for a few months in order to find balance.

If anything I think it's had the opposite effect on me.

I'm the same, if you talk shit or talk shit behind my back I'll be confronting you for being a pussy.

>I never bully people or provoke fights, but
as soon as I get the slightest excuse I bully people

Same. Been training MA/been a bouncer for years. Have no need to seek out confrontations. Just be as ready as possible when it does happen.

on the contrary, the exact opposite has happened. I'm becoming more immune to pieces of shit.

there's nothing more satisfying than to ignore some beta trying to make jokes at your expense. if he ever demands a response, we all know the right answer:

"do you even lift?"

Ethnicity and location?

>"do you even lift?"
How about
>"Do you shave fuccboi?"

Quintessentialy British, London.

Pretty much this. If someone starts giving me shit I just look them in the eyes and turn away because I probably have better things to do instead of risking jail/getting btfo'd for my ego.

Just carry pocket sand you faggot. Can't get arrested if no one can see you.

I mean I dont want to fukin tear ur throat out and sht down ur neck. Ill fukin cut u up and dump u in the Everglades

so a sand nigger in new pakistan?

You are a psycho.
You better seek professional help before you land up in jail and learn what bullying really is. You fucking pussy

>fucking pussy
Somebody got triggered, memories of chad being your superior?

Punk.

Is that what you wish you could say to all the meanies mocking you at school, Timmy?

Pussy with an attitude that will land you in jail. You aren't tough,you never will be.
If anything, you'll end up with a broken jaw or if everyone is lucky, you'll end up getting shot and die a painful death on the sidewalk because you didn't "back down". Have fun dying pussy.

My weapon of choice:
>u mad?

Super cool post agent 99

I'm not some aggressive meathead like you are. I know how to behave in society,unlike you. Keep up the attitude and watch what happens you fucking pussy.

>taking shit home is knowing how to behave in society

Let me guess, you write lenghty posts in every board about how we're losing "traditional values" because you assume people teasing you is a trait of the modern, degenerate times?

rational response.
everybody should train in a MA.

that way when somebody starts shit like OP, normies will jump him

you give others advice, thinking they are in the same situation as you, a weak, spineless, crab in a bucket.
>pussy
>with an attitude
Pick one
>broken jaw
speaking from experienced or out of your ass? You simply don't let somebody come that near to you without looking out for sucker punches, high school teached me that well.

if we had legal duels, the provoked chooses weapons, we'd live in a polite society, until then, if a person disrespect you pay him his own coin, doubled.

It seems stupid to me. Better to just be chill. I'd only start shit if there's no chance of walking away or the other guy started physical violence first.

I get stared by men in public all the time. It's definitely defiant in tone, I'm a bit weird and definitely weak.

Will getting Veeky Forums help it?

I sometimes wonder if people will not stare more, as if it allowing themselves to be intimidated by a big guy would hurt their pride. What's your experience Veeky Forums?

but we dont tho.

if a person disrespects me i pay it back to him in the same currency.

resorting to physical violence is for peopel who arent intelligent enough to fight on that level.

that being said. i'm a fan of violence and if physically provoked i respond to it physically instead of using words.

>t. insecure little duckling

be chill, bro, but don't be passive. If a guy stare and he don't seem drugged up or drunk, stare back. If you walk in a hood like a pussy, all bad posture, you gonna get attacked. Predators don't like prey that fight back. There's passive, assertive and aggressive. Be assertive.

only answer violence or potential violence with violence

>will being strong help me not seem like a weak, easy target
gee I don't know man

This. And be honest to yourself and acknowledge that being assertive and confrontational when justified feels good as fuck. All that adrenaline.

optimal answer. Thank you user. /thread

Care to elaborate on the differences between assertive and aggressive? Do you simply mean that by being assertive, you don't accept other people's shit, while when being aggressive, you start shit?

mtstcil.org/skills/assert-3.html
A boy looks down, a guy glares, a man looks back

No you stupid faggot, i'm telling you that that's not how the world works. You are a dumb punk. Keep getting aggressive in public and see what happens. Once you get arrested for fighting and being "assertive" you get a criminal record. When you get into fights in the future with a record, do you know what happens? YOU get handcuffed and thrown in the back of a squad car,whether you started it,are just defending yourself,or defending your gf. All it takes is a background witness to say you were being the aggressor and poof, have fun in a jail cell.
I don't start fights or fight period. I did when i was younger and it got me in trouble, no jail time or anything (thank God) but it could of went that way.
OP has a bad attitude and is a massive pussy, most of you on here are. You have NO FUCKING CLUE how you are supposed to behave in society and it's a sad fucking thing to see.
Listen to me or don't,i don't care but keep up the "tough-guy" attitude and when you get to jail, you'll be meeting guys that will fuck your world up and not think twice about it if you give them your attitude. Good luck pussy.

This is actually an interesting distinction, and I'm glad to say that I think I've gone from aggressive to assertive over the past few years, correlating to my overall improved self confidence. Maybe being aggressive was a defence mechanism stemming from this underlying insecurity and self loathing, I'm a fucking cliché!

Yea, i do it to.

I just hate bully and peoole who mistake kindesnn for weakness.

I put yself in truble but shit is so fun be the one standing up.

I LOVE fighting in queque and since i'm italian it happens almost everyday....

>I also love staring back at people who stare at me and refuse to be the first to look away, even if it gets super weird.

I think it's just nice to understand and call other peoples bluff.

I mean we both know we are not going to kill each others for a parking, even because we both know that the "winner" gets to leave the care there alone...

So i't just dogs barking.

But when you are weak you always fear the consecuences, when you got a little confident you can play a little more.

Not that bad

I'm just like you brother, before I would shy away from conflicts and let others walk on me, now I make sure that they can't walk at all.

My hight is breaking the nose of my old bully with a headbutt after he got in my face and thought I was just gonna take it like I i used to.

Was funny to see blood gushing out of his nose as he had a confused look on his now bloody mug.

>My hight is breaking the nose of my old bully with a headbutt after he got in my face and thought I was just gonna take it like I i used to.

This is the sort of shit I'd daydream about for years.

I don't have bullies anymore but there's a kid from my group of friends in college that despises me and constantly talks shit when I'm not around. I'm waiting for a moment of confrontation but he's smart enough not to give me any pretext. He's legit the only person I want to beat up, or at least confront publically.

>I get stared by men in public all the time. It's definitely defiant in tone, I'm a bit weird and definitely weak.
you must remember that a solid 90-95% of urban people are insecure autistics who basically scroll through news headlines on facebook all day. people stare all the time, simply because they have no concept of how to behave.

think: you spend your day waiting in line, waiting in traffic, scrolling through hate/social justice memes, worrying about things beyond your control, being weak, drinking soy lattes, being rude, etc. how can such behavior possibly not turn you into a beta man-child?

Might as well kiss to break the tension...

>I never bully people or provoke fights, but at the smallest sign of disrespect I always start some shit. It's the most thrilling shit ever. And it's a lot better when there's a lot of people watching. I also love staring back at people who stare at me and refuse to be the first to look away, even if it gets super weird.

independent.ie/irish-news/news/i-was-a-minute-away-from-bleeding-to-death-world-champion-powerlifter-stabbed-three-times-on-night-out-35379306.html

"He asked me for a smoke. I told him to leave and he wouldn’t go so I called the bouncer over to get rid of him."

How does bumming a cigarette turn into stabbing. Considering there is probably 200 smokers in the city centre within a 5 minute walk of the city centre at 2am.

I would guess it goes something like this.

He asked me for a smoke... = Give is a tab m9
I told him to leave = Fuck off ye scruffy tramp! SECURATAY REMOVE SAID PLEB. RAAARRR RARR RARRR I'M FKN MSV. KNOCK YOU OUT.

As opposed to...

Here m9, give is a tab... It's me last one m10 a bumped this one, a dntevnsmkmeslf. I'll leave you ends. Aww geez thanks mister.

You can't lift away the autism.