Fact : Timbahwolf is the most inspirational guy on the fitness scene

Fact : Timbahwolf is the most inspirational guy on the fitness scene

Yeah Kane seems alright, probably fun to hang out with.
Fucker can do a lot of pullups, that much is true at least.

He's a family man

I'm inspired by him comparing cocks with his son.

DADDY

It's not his son though.

asians in clothes will always look dyel

lol wtf

He is his god-father

>Happy Birthday to my GODFATHER @timbahwolf If it wasn't obvious by the hair and the music and the working out, he's influenced and inspired me in many aspects of my life. Recently, he showed us all what it's like to fight our inner demons and have the will to push forward. Thanks for constant inspiration and Happy Birthday

I stand corrected. Comparing your dick with your Godson and then broadcasting the results is totally normal.

It would be weird if he did it with his own flesh and blood, tho.

Are you a mormon

>fitness

Damn he's hot.

Fucker is 49. Can you imagine looking that good at that age

I ran into him at the gym once.
He was visibly high as fuck, dude loves his weed.
He's breddy cool irl.

yeah if i juiced like him i could

The thing is, he's probably only juicing to retain his original test from his 20-30s. Which i see no problem with, it's like when you get old and your stomach isn't processing food well so you take a pill to fix it.

Same with his testosterone, testicles decided to stop producing so he takes test to fix his balls with lack of production.

The only thing steroids is bad for is abuse, i'd love to be what my genetic limit allows me to be and stay like that when old. I'll just need to use test to keep my testosterone levels.

>juicing

Look at the pic again, take a good look at the size of his individual muscles, realize he is only 5'11, he is lifting for ages, and the lighting is good.

Now do you still think he juices?

If yes you are retarded/dyel.

*5'10

I want to see Kane play Liu Kang and Kai Greene Goro.

he's a lot better looking than his son desu

he has no son

well whoever that kid is who he's posing with