IM A GIRL

IM A GIRL
SHOULD I DO KICKBOXING, MUAY THAI OR KRAV MAGA TO BE ABLE TO BEAT UP MEN?

BJJ. Legit. Even tho if you're a really good female boxer you will probably have some problem beating up big guys however being a really good female grappler WILL make you win a shitton of fights. There's some females at my gym that would legitimately beat up pretty much all my non martial artists friends.

No, women are inferior in strength to the majority of fully grown men. Your best weapon is a gun, a male friend/boyfriend or a pair of running shoes

Unless you live near a lot of muslim men you shouldn't need this, the chances of you getting attacked are incredibly low

Pipebomb

tits or gtfo

>Unless you live near a lot of muslim men
don't forget about niggers

You are retarded if you are telling a woman to fight against men assaulting her by getting on the ground with them.

Learn how to grapple dudes.

Start carrying a knife

You should buy a gun.

Fucking truth. Jesus.

Krav hates ground game. Make sure your local gym isn't full of fuck offs and theorists. Only train if there is serious "technique and application" conversation. Everything else is wasting your time.

Let's be honest here. You should probably get a gun but do squats to get a lot of male attention.

tits or gtfo

Training in a gym is different than being outside, on the street, on your back, with a dude trying to fuck you up. Plus, BJJ does not address getting the shit punched out of you, kicked, elbowed, etc., while you are on the ground. BJJ is primarily a sport. BJJ is only advantageous to someone who initiates the fight and the assailant doesn't see it coming to them. Every other application is useless.

>BJJ is only advantageous to someone who initiates the fight and the assailant doesn't see it coming to them
niggers do this all the time--it's called sucker punching. looks like bjj is for niggers

You'd be much better off studying physics. It'll prevent you from making a bad choice in the future.

Yeah okay OP unless you live near a lot of Mudslimes, niggers or pajeets you should be fine

>ITT: things untrained/strip mall krotty masters say
I'll fight you in the street and I'll start in guard and I will still break every limb in your body

t. never seen UFC 1

> Starting in guard
That's not how it works.

> Break every bone in your body
Right. What is your plan of action for a gun?

As well, stop with threatening over the internet. It just makes the rest of us sad.

Dude, mad respect for Gracie. But someone like that is exceptionally efficient at their art. Your every day person? It's just not practical.

You're retarded. You think weight doesn't make a difference here? How do you expect her to take down a fully grown man before he beats the shit out of her? Next to that, if she tries to 'start in guard', he would just slam her on the fucking concrete, it's not an exercise mat.

Just get a gun or knife. All the other shit is useless. Even a lighter man has very low chance against heavier.

>Your every day person? It's just not practical

I disagree although ill admit that for a woman to defend herself bjj will be practically useless and she should get a gun

No shit.

One of the first things I ask in a fight is if the know what 'catch weight' means. Only 1 person got the clue and walked away.

So you used a term for MMA/combat sports and one guy knew what it was and decided he didn't want to fight. This validates you how? Or are you just trying to prove anonymously to anonymous users that you are somehow this badass that can handle all of us face to face for the sake of your own inability to beat the guy you trained with last week?

BJJ is becoming so mainstream here that girls will just get BTFO when they pull guard. My gym has plenty of females but even the experienced ones lives are made hard by new athletic males that show up.

The technique over strength meme only works when you're brown or black belt level.

Hands down agree with the gun.

Muay thai if you wanna decimate anyone in a street fight.

Boxing for sport and having fun with the boys.
Dont grapple as a girl, last thing you want is to bring your attacker to the ground, a position they may want to be in if they are trying to sexual abuse you.
The most dangerous weapons are the ones you dont see, never get up close and personal to a street fight.

There's a reason boxing organisations don't allow feather weights to get in the ring with heavy weights.

Can you figure out why?

Yeah, I know this. But aren't you the same guy who was making this argument?

Clearly the featherweight's superior anime speed would overwhelm the larger brutes!

You can't beat up a man unless he's a Labour voter with the testosterone levels of an infant.

You should carry a weapon, irrespective of local laws.

>This fucking thread again?
You don't need any training, love. You've just been brainwashed by the patriarchy into thinking you're the weaker sex. You can already beat up men. Just get out there and find a Chad to beat up. You'll be surprised at how easily he'll go down.

Learning to fight and escape closed guard is immensely useful in the case that you do end up in that position, which can happen regardless (and in cases where intimate contact escalates to unwanted moves).

Nope I was the guy who said learn physics.

Kek

If you could master one instantly krav maga, but it takes far to long to become effective.

Mauy Thai, it has very simple move set and focuses on honing technique in those few moves. All of mauy thai is basicaly, roundhouse, simple punches, how to clinch, knees and elbows.

Any street fight I've ever been I've never thrown more than one punch. This isn't become Im a beast or anything like, its becomes the average joe doesn't know how to fight and throwing and landing a hard jab is instinctual to me.

Im a big guy so that's usually enough, but as a girl presumably you are smaller, throw a hard leg kick and you will incapacitate any man.

You will never be able to beat up men bigger than you. Same size yes.

KRAV MAGA
R
A
V

M
A
G
A

If it was a situation where both are equally trained and both were trying to fight then you're right.

But assumedly this for street self defense not some hypothetical intergender cage fight without weigh divisions.

The kind of place she'll need to fight is drunk guys at a bar who are being touchy feely. Sucker punching a drunk horndog will knock them out if its thrown with good technique, regardless if you are 140lbs and a girl.

Meme martial art

>literally Jew-jitsu

Naw I'll pass

Lets be real here. You will never have the confidence or skills to beat up a big man. I've been to Judo tournaments where star pupil women have been utterly destroyed by mediocre opponents. Why?.. well it's simply because the men proved to be more strong and durable in the matches. How could you hope to win in a close confrontation when your opponent is stronger, more durable?

INB4 use agility and joint lock moves like Black Widow kek.

It not so much the martial art as the application.

At one of the Akido dojos I went to there were two groups. The group that did it for making themselves better and the group that wanted to own a street fight. The second group were mostly cops, but their fighting pulled in other things including a good bit of muay thai, very diverse move set not just strict Akdio though it was a sizable part. They liked it because to focused on less harmful take downs and flow control. The style favors wide and low hips for shorter frames like women have and was a notable advantage given the upper rankings were mostly female, but it lacks powerful offense given the focus on careful counters attacks. As for fighting them it was completely different then the first group, because of their goals.

Any McDojo will give you an edge over regular riffraff as few even know how to throw a punch, but if you want to own the fight you need to find a place that teaches that. Fighting style be damned when results matter. Everyone laughs at X style till it gets adapted to the mean streets.

I'd look at less then lethal tools if you plan to add weapons, just never rely on them too much. Pulling a gun can escalate things too fast and get someone dead or in a lot of legal trouble, they are far more forgiving with pepper spray or a responsibly used blunt tool.

Krav Maga (if you find a legit place) will teach you how to punch people in the throat and claw at eyes. it's not fun, but it's very effective.
Muay thai will teach you how to punch and kick, which is way more fun, but a little less deadly.
If you're like me, it's better for you to take the option you are more likely to stick with.
I'd much rather fight someone who did six months of KM a couple of years ago than someone who has been doing MT for years.

You should do case studies on fights and you should pick and choose little aspects of all martial arts that you think would potentially be useful. Like study mixed martial arts as opposed to one form of combat.

It seems to me that every martial art would have some relevant and irrelevant things in them.

train all you want, my Kunis is going straight up your Muniz whether you like it or not.

Literally nothing you do can help you fight off a healthy adult male.

Breaking someones arm is only advantageous to the person whose arm is being broken. user.... Why are you making the assumption that chaotic and assumptive behavior will be more gainful than tried, rehearsed, and practiced methods of combat.

yes but when your in guard its actually quite easy to defend against someone trying to slam you to the ground. You just put your feet down and are standing up in front of them.

From my personal experience one of the most important things about fighting is to not let people sucker punch or otherwise kind of sneak up on you from behind.

And as soon as you think physical violence is about to occur be incredibly aggressive and not half ass it. I know there are a lot of great defensive fighters out there but, If someone is trying to knock you the fuck out while your trying to give them Charlie horses you might be having a bad day.

Strength training too. I would say the average male can bench 185 squar 230ish curl 65ish and you can easily out do those numbers in a year or so. That's for non lifters

This is the closest to an on-topic thread I can find for my question
Why do women tend to have absolutely fucked up knees? I'm seeing it more and more where womens' knees will bend inward until they're touching to form a triangle like they need more support than their legs can give on their own. In my head I've been calling it 'Eiffel Tower knees.' It's fucking disgusting and makes me want to vomit when I see it.
How can I prevent this from developing in my gf, and is there any way of reverting it once it's happened?

you can't say she wasn't asking for it

probably because she is standing with her feet pointed in which causes her knees to point in the same direction as her legs. I.E. the same way they do in everyone else. Look at her feet.
She's probably doing it a.)because she has to pee, or B.) because it makes her thighs look mo' photogenic.

get a gun

Because their hips are for birthing, so they're wider than is anatomically ideal (for running/walking). Therefore, their femurs come into their knees at an angle.

How about you make your penurs come into my snees at an angle

Boxing + Bjj + Running + 9mm
Ideally you get some distance between you and the guy youre fighting and then fire off a few shots, if you miss or if hes still breathing then run away.

Lack of physical activity

Your quite fucking retarded. Her knees come together at an angle because her feet are not pointed forward but, instead towards each other.

Please tell me why you think women have knees that are different from men. Where, what biology class has ever told you that the knee bone varies from species to species.

Back to /pol/ with you

Looking at the photo user posted, that girl in specific definitely has her knees inward because of the angle of her feet. But there are plenty of examples of women who have fucked up knees even without pointing their feet inward. It's absolutely true that womens' hips are wider, making it less desirable for running/marching. This is why so many women in the military end up with fucked up knees because of trying to march with all that weight.

this

Royce Gracie and Rickson (I think) have said that sport Jiu Jitsu is horrible for self defense and they don't teach any method that can't translate to a self defense situation. ask your instructor about certain situations or find a club that's focus is self defense jits and takedowns. luckily my instructor is a black belt in judo as well

your instructor is a black belt in swallowing loads from my fat dick

Wow where could I possibly have gotten my information about the >knee bone? Maybe the first picture on google and a little common sense.

Lol here's some more you idiot. Not sure I've ever seen anyone more clearly wrong and not baiting on Veeky Forums before.

Do bjj, don't listen to the haters. Ya, grappling a larger person sucks but it's better than trying to outstrike a man.

this

The best combo is judo, muay thai, jiujitsu (this one mostly for one on one) and some form of modern self defense techniques (situational awareness, knife defenses, ect.) like krav maga (although not necessary and you can learn only what you need to put the cherry on top so to speak). Just ignore everything of the latter except the real life scenario focus.

In the end, what matters is how disciplined you are in whatever you choose and your physical condition.

Anyone else has noticed that it is kinda like rock paper scissors?
striking>throws>ground>striking
Assuming equal physique and being decent in all of those but better with the one mentioned.

Judo would be better. She needs to focus on proper takedown/throwing defense and she would still have grapple and striking knowledge (ideally).

Do you adjust your fedora before or after you say this?

long distance running
st

More like sprinting if in a urban environment.

>this is what dough boy retards who have NEVER done ANY kind of intense physical activity in their life actually believe.

You should take up running.

I have been doing martial arts all my life, and this is the pattern I have seen when sparring. Not saying it is a rule.

>I have been doing martial arts all my life

well met, good gentle sir.

You could try to argue against that instead of memeing your way out.

One way to prove or disprove my point would be by analyzing the "metagame" of UFC (or even better if it can be done for scenarios with less rules). If A, B and C are directly or inversely proportional between them (focusing on the change and not absolute prevalence and expertise).

Pic related is whats going to happen if that girl decides to take the advice of the jiu jitsu keyboard warriors around here

lmao 10/10 times the good bjj girls at my club would easily get out and choke the guy.

Sig Sauer is your best bet.

>in guard
>You just put your feet down and are standing up in front of them.

You can hover?

t. Agent Blahino

>One of the first things I ask in a fight is if the know what 'catch weight' means.

1. Run
2 A gun
3. Aikido

You have to realize most men intending ham will be bigger and have more mass than you. If you can't do the first 2 Aikido works well as its a martial art designed around facing a bigger opponent and using their momentum against them. Still not enough to kill them, but at least gives you the chance to put distance and run.

I know. I picture some fat fedora-wearing autist in a gi at a Walmart parking lot asking, "do you know what catch weight means? Yes? You may live."

Get your concealed carry and buy a gun. That trumps everything else. After that, BJJ. This will teach you to fight on the ground. This is where your fights will happen. If you're not on the ground, you should be running away. Then you can augment BJJ with Boxing to learn how to hit, Muay Thai for striking, and Wrestling for take-downs. After that, Krav Maga and then anything else that involves knives or sticks or weapons.

krav maga gives you good tips and situational awareness but no sparring like muay thai and kickboxing.
Id say kick boxing since clinching with a bigger stronger oppenant is a bad idea.

for grappling bjj and judo

but Id say hit fast hit hard and run, cuz you cant train your chin so you are one big blow away from being put out, micheal cera and justin bieber can be a dangerous fight for a woman

what do these mean?

I may have a bias here but, I think that's talking about the angle from the knee to the hip as seen in the red highlight. I don't believe it is saying that a woman's knee itself is angled in.

It's simple geometry. If two people are on the ground both primarily horizontal then, the top person picks up the bottom person they are now both primarily vertical. The person that was on the bottom now extends there feet towards the ground and is in effect standing. Is there any way that maybe does not make sense to you.

Having your arm broken actually helps you. Got it. Fucking idiot.

We get it faggot you don't train in anything.