GREEK YOGURT!

I can't tolerate LACTOSE. And this one seems to be the only greek yogurt available in montreal supermarkets which is lactose-free!

Thankfully, this one just happens to be the best tasting greek yogurt. But what happens a lot lately is that the store is out of this one and wtf do I do for my greek yogurt fix?

Dairy companies, get your fucking shit together! Provide some fucking LACTOSE-FREE greek yogurt!!!

No one else is lactose-intolerant?

No one else is obsessed with 0% greek yogurt?

Is this even Veeky Forums ? Wtf is wrong with you, you fat fucks.

Nope, you're the only one
Also nobody cares who you are

White people aren't lactose intolerant so we don't care about you and your shitskin problems.

I like Greek yogurt.

mothergoddamnfuckin 3Tbsp pb2 + 225 grams (Oikos) greek yogurt + 2 packets splenda.

381 calories
15.6g fats, 6.5g of are sat. fats
29.3g carbs, 7.8g of fiber and 13.6g of sugar
41.1g of proton

delicious too

on point

Oikos offers lactose-free greek yogurt?

Q U E B E C
U
E
B
E
C

>two packets of splenda
fucking gross

..not sure if it's lactose free, sorry user :(

this is relevant to my interests

All protein is initially made by plants.
Plants are loaded with protein.
Meat and Dairy causes cancer.
These are facts. The more you dispute and disbelieve, the more of you are killed off by these diseases which makes the top men very happy. Population control has never been more successful than in this day and age.

this

Stop being a shitskin then

Look into lactase (with an 'a', not 'o') supplementation.
It's stuff like lacteeze, or lactaid; I don't know what you would have access to.

I hope you do gomad and die

(You)

Ok

>fat free

i'm pretty loaded so i buy lactase by the buckets

Not sure how lactose intolerant you are friendo. You can buy a fuckton of lactase (the enzyme you're missing) from Costco or BJs or Sam's club whatever.

You know yogurt, especially Greek yogurt, has very very little lactose in it, yes? That's why people in the middle east can eat yogurt even thought they're technically lactose intolerant. You can also train your body to be more tolerant but it's not the most pleasant ordeal (I did this)