/fat/ "winner winner chicken dinner" edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B9oNPvj_eMFCcHJoMmZQT0FjNGM/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

different people carry weight differently
i'm 6'2" 260lbs and most of my weight is on my stomach

>13lbs in 94 days
should be easy, shouldn't it?
if my math is correct that only requires 1lb loss per week

where are my sub 25% bf limbo bros at?

These thread pictures always crack me up.

Looks like you fatties are good for something after all

>tfw i'd rather buy broccoli than a pack of chips.
I-is this the power of healthy eating?

put too much hot sauce in my lunch yesterday and i've been to the bathroom 6 times today, almost shat myself at uni. a-at least i'm gonna lose weight right. my ass is on fire.

why is wojak increasingly turning into pic related?

it's the future your calories have in store for you

I am sub 25%. 24,3 to be exact :contemplating_fasting:

>found this image
Would this be good for exercising at home?

I still sometimes crave whiskey and coke when I'm at a party but this stuff helps. It's nice to still be mindful of calories and matain my social life.

>not Coke Zero

Never gonna make it

I got food poisoning and puke my day's worth of food, what do I do? It was mostly intact (I could spot the ingredients of my curry) do I eat more or assume the puke was digested?

inb4 eat the puke, pic related if you do.

;_;
not gonna happen tho

Capsaicin stimulates thermogenesis and burns you calories

There are pills with cayenne extract, but I guess hot sauce will have the same effect

No

Do real exercise. Even as a poorfag you can do calisthenics, jogging

2 weeks with no beer and calorie counting.

I think I might make it guys.

Post your progress
>tfw down 39 lbs since may

incoming retard question

I'm trying to add swimming in to my routine (getting sick of sitting on the bike basically), I wanted to try and do 33 lengths in the pool (supposed to equal one mile right?) and I did about ten lengths. Only four of those were serious swimming too, I got too tired and just dog-paddled the rest of it like a bitch. Should I keep up with swimming if I can only do 10 lengths for now? I guess I could just keep adding more in right? But I can't even swim very well like the other people I see in there (and they probably don't appreciate a shirtless fatty).

>Even as a poorfag you can do calisthenics, jogging
I agree on cali but is jogging bad when you're fat?

Annie here's a sneak preview of what's comin' for you on Friday.

5'5'' at 235 with about 40% body fat. AAAHHHHH. I bought giant bags of veggies and a huge water canteen with some veggie protein powder. I'm going HAM as long as i can to try to drop some of this excessive weight to a manageable level.
>inb4 crash diet - NO! u gain it back
I only gain it back if I revert to old eating habits. I know how to solve that problem for the long run - I just want to drop some of this shit while the summer is still here.

>5'5
You might aswell just embrace being a fatass cuz even if you become Veeky Forums, you will still always be a manlet.

>I'm not eating that, it LOOKS awful
will never understand these people
can they not eat soup since it resembles vomit?
chocolate ice cream looks like dog shit, would they eat that?

Didn't start taking this seriously until mid June

>I can't change my height
>I can change my weight

I'm going to at least try - you can't stop me. Also I can attest that being a manlet isn't a death sentence when it comes to women. Stop with the memes and insecurity.

Fuck you dude I was gonna have a chicken sandwich for lunch today but now I'm not gonna eat the bread

lost exactly my starting body weight
won't say what that was, doesn't matter

Try it, little man. I want to see you lose weight.

Thats the spirit, user.
We're all gonna make it.

FATHER
I NEED YOU

this attidute
>literally making it

belongs on a facebook "fuck the haters" wall
show, don't tell
to prove someone wrong, you need the proof

I recently downloaded a pdf called "24-Week Bodybuilding Plan" it also includes a diet plan that I'll follow religiously.

I'm still a newbie weighing around 97kgs and 183cm. Do you think it'll work out?

Also no idea what they mean by those workout notations

"Chest: Smith Machine Bench Presses: 20*, 8, 6, 6"

what does 20* mean? max reps or what?

>TFW went from 250 to 225 in 5 weeks

Feels good lads, for the first time in a long time I'm actually happy, 25 more pounds to go

It's still another 40 lbs after that unless you're packing on muscle for the next year, then it might just be another 20.

how tall are you?
I'm 6'1, 155lbs and I still have a gut

Unless you are above 6'7 you have no right to talk

Eat back 50-70% of the calories. This way you will neither undershoot nor overshoot it by much.
>or just eat le puke xd

I'm at the supermarket, what are some /fat/ approved foods I don't know about?

bottled water and cliff bars

Yogurt

We can't really tell how good it is based solely on the name. You're probably gonna get shit on for going with a meme program that includes lifts involving the smith machine though.

>having no muscle mass
I'm 6'1 and my lean body mass is 180 lbs. This is why not using bodyfat percentages is retarded.

chicken
oatz
brown rice
mixed veggies
eggs
kale
spinach
broccoli
tuna
gr33k yogurt

drive.google.com/file/d/0B9oNPvj_eMFCcHJoMmZQT0FjNGM/view?usp=sharing

thoughts on this workout plan?

This might just be the memeiest plan out there, even diet is filled with retarded shit like pills you dont need and gatorade.
Just read the sticky, this books is the silliest cash grab out there.

199.6 lbs this morning. first sub 200 weight in two years.

looked all over the sticky, couldn't find a routine/workout - just general health guidance and information/myth busting

I'm looking for a plan similar to the one linked makes it much more easier to stick to

Congrats, hoping to reach This by September

thoughts on spicy mustard?

How about cabbage? I wanted to make some wraps and these leaves are big.

All vegetables are great, especialy the leafy ones

Not spicy also not mustard

Couch to 5k and SS/SL for beginner lifts.
When it comes to diet just all the obvious sugary shit and soda and eat under your TDEE, its all there my man.

>shark week has been going on for 11 days now
Usually it's only 4-5 days, what's going on…

Honestly, eat whatever you want, it won't matter anyway come Friday

damn anonette...I'm two days in mine.
Usually it lasts seven days max.
Just an uninformed hypothesis here, but could it be that lower caloric intake means low energy allocated to the detachment of the uterine wall?
I know for a fact that too low of a caloric intake will cause lack of period, simply because body can't spare the energy to rip the insides apart.
Maybe yours is happening very slowly because of that?

>wake up
>weigh self
>up 2 pounds from yesterday morning

I didn't even hit my calorie goal yesterday.

Cabbage was a mistake. I thought it would be relatively tasteless like lettuce but it tastes like shit.

day to day weight fluctuation has a lot more to do with water retention levels than what you did calorie-wise the previous day. pay attention to the trends from week to week and don't concern yourself too much with day to day changes.

You did cook it right?

no, I just took it off the head and wrapped some ham and cheese in it

I can't imagine eating raw cabbage is good. Use butter lettuce for wraps.

ahahaha, the things you read in this general sometimes... thanks for the laugh user.

At least I can say I have an excuse for being unfamiliar with cabbage when I'm in the thread for fat people.

Dude, to gain 2lbs of fat you would have to eat like 8000 calories over maintenance

It's all water bro. A caloric deficit elevates cortisol, and this causes water retention.

Dumbass. Cabbage smells like shit because that's what it is fertilized with. Cow shit. Eating cabbage raw? Lmao.

So I bike everyday (stationary) and now that it's getting easier, I want to add something else. Am I better off trying to do add calisthenics or trying out for c25k? I want to eventually do a color run but worried about the double cardio

it's not that you didn't know how to prepare it that was funny to me, it was picturing you as a fat user eating a raw cabbage wrap.

In traditional agriculture everything is fertilized with shit, dumbass

which is better, all over nutrient wise, chia seeds or ground flax seeds? any anons tried one or both could give me the rundown on seen benefits?
It's for my spinach-based fruit juices.

Chia I guess, but it's also much more expensive

thanks for the tip. money isn't an issue.

Coming off a 2 day water (and broth) fast. Was pretty fun and i pigged out on some delf made meatballs.
Im not fat at all though so my energy was really low during the fast.

Next time i start a cut ill definitely do a 3day/week fast. I recommend it.

it's so weird to see your mid-left torso extend after a large meal

The very first priest is hear to answer your prayers. Confess, my son. But remember, a confession is meaningless without real repentance. You must eat less and exercise more until you have atoned for your sins

>go to doctor for six month checkup
>"wow user you've lost a lot of weight since last time!"

fuck that
never mind then

how many meals should i incorporate with chicken?

6'2

I don't live in a 3rd world cuntry so I'm not worried about poo in my food

this is what i had

does fasting work ?
for example: i eat normaly for 5-6 days and fast with only water and tea for 1-2 days.
Is that a valid diet?

Why do vegetables taste like shit? I want to go back to hamburgers, this is horrible.

kek this never fails to make me laugh! haven't seen it in a while too!

fat girls who are losing weight - are you worried about your boobs?

reminder to get at least 3g of fat at every meal if you want your galbladder to be intact when this is all over

Yes but that means I get to wear cuter clothes that aren't ruined by my boobies

>woman loses weight
>most of it is from her boobs

>i lose weight
>boobs still here

;_;

You mean IF 5:2?

nah mate, I'm almost to goal weight and I'm rocking B's still. and I'm 53.1kg now. I'm going to cut till 47.5kg (estimate of ideal bf% to start bulking). I can't wait to start bulking up and go to the mid 60's, and then have C cups with the whole muscle package. I'm thinking 17.5kg of total mass gain (averaging 80% muscle - 20% fat as I am doing a clean bulk), should lend me a nice upgrade in the rack department, not to mention the nice lift up when I'll train my pectoral muscles and obliques.

You're lucky
You're lucky too
I have a lot of weight to lose and mine are Gs so :/

According to the web-site...it's 8 days long. Premiers on 23 July.

>You're lucky
I'm a fucking guy

Don't worry about it, you'll still have some left when you reach goal weight...which is what btw?
I'm sure you'll be able to conserve at least some of it.

kek! I knew it but still makes me laugh to see you have to explain the joke, as if it wasn't humiliating enough!

Been on keto for a month now. Lost 20lbs so far. I got really tempted to cheat today and I did. I had a small bag of Hershey's kisses that my family left in the freezer. Then i went to the store and got one of those jumbo sized bags of Swedish fish and a starbucks mocha frappuccino. Chugged the frap and made it halfway through the Swedish fish until my stomach started regretting my choices. It ached so bad, I threw the rest of the Swedish fish away.

Probably didn't go over my calories too much (I estimate ~2500kcal total) but I still feel like a piece of shit for giving in. Gained 1.5lbs and now I gotta get my body back into ketosis.

>jumbo sized bags of Swedish fish

Almost every time I come to these threads I find out about a candy I've never even heard of before.