Zyzz

Legendary role model beast or roided up jackass who had nothing else going for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MTgOhdLy9U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Talk all the shit you want, but he looked awesome. And no, i dont give a fuck that there are bodybuilders twice his size out thete.

>died of a drug overdose in a sauna while fucking Thai ladyboys

Why anyone would look up to this degenerate is beyond me.

>roiding for that

what drugs

anybody know how much zyzz could squat?

not gonna make it

He said he only did leg press didn't try squat.

>while fucking Thai ladyboys

Is this true?

>life's achievement is fucking is fucking 6/10 club rats
>dead at 22

Yep, definitely a role model.

>wog faggot who used daddy's money to buy his roids and surgery in order to have enough confidence to get into the pants of strong 7/10's while feeling alpha when he rejects mid 5/10's whores who had bfs
Oh yeah he like wow at one point so that makes him cool
>not

>the poster boy for curlbros with chicken legs
>squat

good one

He turned himself into an emo pajeet

Apologize

youtube.com/watch?v=4MTgOhdLy9U

Aplogize again

>being on test and tren
>barely squatting lmao2plate

Yep, you sure proved me wrong.

literally myspace angles

his legs look fine, could have a bigger pelic

Holy shit most people's arms are thicker than this guy's legs. Why does Veeky Forums idolise this degenerate roidhead faggot.

Weight is unimportant when lifting for aesthetics

What surgery did he have?

I just made a similar point in a Bieber thread on here - hatred for Zyzz is simply jealousy.

What makes this insane, is unlike a pop star, it's perfectly possible for anyone to do what Zyzz did unless they're deformed. Look at his photos when he was a skinny late-teenager. Nothing special at all. Anyone can afford to do what he did. Steroids are so fucking cheap. It's just time and effort.

>Most people on Veeky Forums nowadays started lifting after Zyzz died

No wonder people hate him you fuckers had to be there

Because he was a WoW nerd who "made it". Even though all he did was give himself a heart attack.

Yes, and this ? How is that aesthetic?

I was there. He was nothing but a shitposter. Trips like Quad and Supermutant were 10x better than Zyzz.

You still don't have visible abs though

he was on gear year-round and was fond of party drugs (MDMA, cocaine at least) and then got himself killed in a sauna

and that's all he'll ever been known for: being aesthetic and dying young

he achieved no meaningful accomplishments, he was just a vapid shallow cunt

Typical newfag post btw

That's because being a degenerate stopped being cool when Zyzz died. At that time he was the shit

>implying

Both. He roided but he was a sick cunt.

Jaw implants.

Jason Blaha is a more appropriate role model, fellas.

This is either bait or one of the stupidest things I've ever read on Veeky Forums, and that's saying something.

He had a diagnosed heart defect he chose to ignore. Utterly retarded, but not as retarded as saying steroids killed him.

They're pressed against the chair there. Try it yourself. Makes your legs look much bigger.

Yeah, the steroids had no effect on his heart. And especially not when coupled with his not doing any cardio.

I think it was probably clen that worsened his heart condition significantly. I heard he used it to cut.

Clen doesn't do anything to your heart. You'd need to take enough to affect a horse to damage your heart.

Obviously we're all just shooting in the dark here, but I read he was, or recently had been, taking DNP to get shredded for his Thailand holiday.

I mean, it works, but it's fucking dangerous, and totally suicidal in a Thai climate when your heart is already on borrowed time.

Just because they tested it on horses doesn't mean a smaller dose won't fuck your shit up with prolonged use.

How can your calves be so small?

I think this is an American thing. In other countries, walking is encouraged. Walking builds calves. In America, you drive everywhere. Walking is frowned upon.