/fitcux/

You guys do realise that Veeky Forums is a meme, right?
People in real life think you're dumb meatheads. Lurkers from other boards think you guys are retarded manchildren with deep unresolved issues caked beneath muscle. Other websites think you are beta-wannabe apes with no true motivation. Then I get the feeling you guys all hate eachother. Not to mention, yourself.

This place is just a small spot in gookMoot's pocket. Keep providing his family food with your posts, because we all know you're starving yourself over memes and larping.

> Lurkers from other boards think you guys are retarded manchildren with deep unresolved issues caked beneath muscle

Yes?

Here's a (You), lardass.

>Other websites think you are beta-wannabe apes with no true motivation. Then I get the feeling you guys all hate eachother. Not to mention, yourself.

They're right tho

is Veeky Forums a normie board?

The attention whoring is at its finest.

i dont let people without bulging serratus anteriors get to my feefees

Hoowee that booty is p l u m p

>caring about what others think
Found the beta male

Someone post a roll chart.

My goal is to not care about what people thinks. I'm doing this for me.

>implying this doesn't describe all of Veeky Forums

Good b8 though, 7/10

Fuck off reddit

struggle makes us strong

we live in a conformist world, why would I want to go to a forum that doesn't challenge my views or strive me to do better?

If we cared what others thought we wouldn't be on an anonymous website

>replied
>obviously cares
Kek

>because the average /b/ & /a/ user workout religiously and are referred to as meatheads

>please stop bettering yourselves so I don't look quite so bad in comparison

That's all I hear from your OP, OP.

You're doing worse though
I'm from iFunny loser
Not true at all. It's because you guys are rejected elsewhere

>MAGA hat on anime
Oh that's rich.

sometimes I bury my face in asses like that because my muscles overcompensate my autism in certain situations checkmate

>panty boi

Chicks poop from there. Is it an act of autism to have an urge to bury your entire face into a rectum? Sounds complicated and a bit socially out there. How does one discuss it with a woman of interest at the supermarket without sounding creepy?

Help me out Veeky Forums

>because you can't switch out "meathead" for "weeaboo" or some other insult

Please think for five seconds before replying

Congrats, you found out that outcasts and social rejects gather at Veeky Forums and browse boards pertaining to their hobbies and interests.
I'm sure your home board is a haven of well-adjusted individuals.

lions do not concern themselves with the sheep. I am a lion you are the sheep. Know your place.

Unless I'm drunk I take it slowly because some girls have horrible hygiene. Sometimes I just pick them up and carry them into the shower and clean their ass for them, a lot girls actually enjoy this

That's all genetics, you can tell she doesn't work out or eat well. She's gonna be a wreck by 30.

>Lurkers from other boards

Like /mlp/ (who are probably nice), /r9k/ (who are probably jealous), /lgbt/ (who are probably fapping), /b/ (who are probably fapping), /k/ (who are probably chill), Veeky Forums (who are probably chill), /a/ (who are probably jealous), Veeky Forums (who are probably fapping), /pol/ (who are probably not white), and /sp/ (who probably wrongly think Mayweather will win)

Everybody's rooting for us!

Girls that neglect their body in both lifestyle and diet go steeply downhill by the early 20s. No way they would last till 30.

>implying those are two things that can easily be shifted from one to another

>lion replies to mighty Sheep's words with words that actually show more weakness than the initial statement
Equality of all creatures with the right determination.

It's kind of fucked that's what you get from this photo instead of enjoying a decent ass.

I bet you secretly bang BBWs and then make comments like with friends about any girl who isn't skeletal because you're insecure.

Most make it to early 40s.

>Lurkers from other boards think you guys are retarded manchildren with deep unresolved issues caked beneath muscle.
Correct

Your bait is almost as weak as your body

Average reaction

Pretentious reaction

Sociopathic, asexual reaction

>not knowing only beta males reply to bait, making baiter win; thus making him stronger in character and demeanor in comparison to (You)
>calling out somebody for being weak is projection 101

When did reddit take over this place?

>mental gymnastics this hard
I bet you can name all of the logical fallacies

Hey OP, you might be right. However, weightlifting makes me feel better, and this place always provides me with a few laughs regarding lifting. If that makes me a beta-wannabe ape, that's fine by me.

All I know is that I feel better than I did before I started lifting. And that is worth more than trying to make other feel bad by pulling them down.

I honestly hope you try weightlifting sometime. It will make you a better person.

>-t. DYEL manlet incel

Stay envious.

4D Chess*

>lifting intensifies as TED talk audio with birds chirping to light music explains why lifting will elevate your consciousness

p h a t

Pissing yourself in public and smiling is a demonstration of confidence too. Diogenes masturbated in public. Lifting is based in a similar way.

>showering with a girl so you can bite every inch of her body in a clean fashion

Patrician taste, user.

As for OP, I love being considered a meathead on first meet. But I double majored in ME/EE and went to law school and let that slowly drip out. I'll normally just say "office drone" when asked what I do initially before getting asked specific details.

You blind fuck...

OP is correct about everything. Is it any of his business? Absolutely not.

have any more?

>anarcho-communists
>muh helicopter rides
What retard made this?

OP is right

I just want to get swole desu

pic related; me at my last rep

Another one of these threads...

>People in real life think you're dumb meatheads.
The joke is on you; I'm DYEL even by conventional standards.

Another? Explain

Nah you're worse