What do your normie friends think about your gans from weightlifting?

What do your normie friends think about your gans from weightlifting?

>friends

>wow user you're shredded!
>still a DYEL twink

I had a friend who was very muscular, he had a lot of wonky ideas and wasn't particularly interesting or charismatic but myself and everyone else treated him really well out of I assume some kind of primordial instinct to respect those who could easily kill you

i did not wanna feel this feel

normies are dumb as hell, i had to abandon my loser stoner friend group in 12th grade of high school when they kept continually putting me down for getting gains. they didnt have grades good enough for a 4 year university/college and ended up taking shitty fast food jobs and live with their parents

>squeezing my upper arms
>13.5" DYEL arms

Well, since I don't use steroids, nobody really notices my gains except my wife.

A thick neck will make your gains noticable

i recall some reddit post about it.

>"My wife says i have gains"
>Trying to cope this hard

>Tfw gay man I know squeezes my right arm and compliments my bicep

gay dudes brain are wired like straight women

>That rifle

What is it?

This.

Swear to god. Every time I go shopping for clothes theres a 50/50 change some gay salesman tries to hit on me.

>tfw gay woman I know squeezes my biceps

Then why is it that gay men love me but women are disguisted by me?

The gas block/barrel and full sling stock actually make it looks like a 9mm FAL para or HK (maybe a clone) G3 in 9mm. The squad behind him is in Brazilian so the theory actually holds ul

>That distended Belly

Too much HGH brah. Should've just stuck to Tren.

Nothing because my gainz are too small to notice :(

Most of my friends are happy for me, they say I look much better from just 3 months of lifting and bulking. Met up with a friend of mine and her sister couple days ago, she has gotten fatter and kept saying how she bets she could leg press sooooooo much more than me because she has fat legs

because as a gay man, we will fuck an average man with muscles

pic is WAY too accurate

me too

>i had to abandon my loser stoner friend group in 12th grade of high school

Same. When I went to college, it was the last I saw any of those losers.

>Get hit on by gay dudes quite a lot
>No interest from women at all
Yeah nah

>Brazil
>Law Enforcement

the men want you to be the bottom
the women think you're the bottom

Shieet man, you too?

Same all my friends are like

>wow user! You're big/muscular!

>barely squat 230lbs

it's a FAMAE SAF

SIG or SAN Swissarms 9mm carbine (depending on the time of manufacture, I don't remember how that shit changed), I don't remember the model name. You can tell by the fact that it's based on the SIG 540-550 receivers.

nvm, this dude's () right. I got confused by the looks and by the fact that SIG is coming up with similar stuff lately. According to Wikipedia I wasn't too far off, still.

Its so fucking sexy

it's a blowback carbine produced in South America. might be sexy on the outside, but if Chile produces guns the same way Brazil does, it's a death trap covered in lipstick.
It is kinda sexy though, gotta admit.

>Friends think I'm some meathead
>Other friends think I'm sexy
>I'm pretty much ottermode
>Don't feel strong, been stuck at benching 145 for about 8 months now.
>Been stuck in noob gains phase for a year

How the fuck do you go from meeting new people to actually being friends with them?
Let's say you have a few people you're interested in that you see every week or so, and you know each other but never talk more than just "Hi". What's next?
Not talking about getting a gf btw, just friendships

Its like a hot looking 20$ prostitute

>holy shit user your arms are big
>I'll get user (me) to kick your ass (said jokingly)
General questions about nutrition and weightloss are usually directed at me.
>Holy shit user, are you on roids? (back then I wasn't, now I'm 3 weeks in on test e cylce)
>Every time we see you, you get exponentially bigger.
>Next time we see you, you won't have a neck. (said jokingly)
While on my extreme cut where I lost quite a bit of muscle but nearly all fat:
>user, do you even lift anymore? (said jokingly)

Girls:
>who's the special one you're working out for, user? (said while giggling)
>You're way too big, user. (no I'm fucking not)
>His shoulders are so broad, I don't think it looks good.
>You work out a lot but you smoke?
I never answer this questions seriously because everyone knows smoking sucks for health, usually: "Yeah, didn't you know that smoking makes you gain muscle more easily?".

at work:
>I need a strong man to help with bringing up the new cupboards. (everyone looks at me)
fml I'm an apprentice programmer...
The higher ups always ask me to carry heavy shit because I'm "big".

do those girls engage in some athletic activity? i found that non athletic girls usually make somewhat negative comments about swole dudes like me. but the girls (aka sexy in shape girls) i know who lift or do some type of athletic activity usually appreciate my gains

>friends

Invite them to come to your place to do whatever it is that youve got. Ask them if they want to catch a movie. If youre in school ask them if they want to form a study group.

Yeah, I don't have any decent place to invite people to because I live with my parents in a rather small apartment.
Also, coincidentally, the people I'm talking about are the ones that I meet in a study group, but it's pretty big and not very personal

>barely bench 75kg
>got to squatting 120kg
>DL 140
>most of my work is endurance calisthenics with added weight (2kg as of now)
>look definitely bigger than I did a year ago, but my objective is performance so it's just an added bonus
>most likely over 15%BF
>my father said I'm starting to put on too much mass, that I look scary/bad and shit
>he's insecure as fuck and tries his best to belittle any meaningful effort I make so obviously that's his answer to my improvements
>friends approve and I think might envy me a bit. I'm not a bad person for liking the feel, am I?
>gf often says that I'm getting big and that she finds me sexy as fuck

I still think that I'm a DYEL faggot, I don't look exceptional at all. Getting vaguely in shape made me realize how low everyone's standards are in relation to fitness.

People who don't exercise and are insecure in their appearance/lack of physical activity tend to mock or put down the efforts of those who look athletic in order to cope.

>secure people just accept your gains without criticizing themselves or you
>insecure people who do exercise mire you via the gym mirror

also smoke weed with them

Their compliments feel so empty because deep down you know Veeky Forums still considers you worthless.

why does anyone care about what a bunch of neet virgins think

>do those girls engage in some athletic activity?
Nope.
Most girls who negatively comment are somewhat overweight, like the girl who said my shoulders are too broad. She didn't say that to me directly, but to other girls. I guess it also has to do with the fact that that girl is pissed at me, because I used to fuck her before I started working out and she was all pissy about me caring more about the gym than going to partys with her. Now that she see's my gains, I guess she wants to slander me, but who cares, any publicity at all is good publicity in my eyes.

Average girls either shit test me (so you can't take them at face value) or they are neutral about it.

Funny thing about the average girls is, even though they are neutral about my gains in conversation (when they bring it up, I never do), they treat me a lot differently since I've gained a lot of muscle, so they aren't indifferent about it.

Yeah some people will not like it.
My mother constantly nags me when I come over for visit how I'm too much into fitness and my habits are bad for me.
I clawed my way out of skelly mode and my lifts are still a little bit lower than yours.
My father and grandfather comment quite positively though.

yep

They find my upper body impressive but mock my lower body ruthlessly.

Just can't put on calve, hamstring, or booty mass to save my life. Even doing SL 5x5 gave me more upper body gains than lower. Fml

Forget 5x5 if you want mass, here is Arnold's recommendations for growing your legs:
Remember to use whatever weight you can do that number of reps for (ex: 10 reps at 175, but you can 8 at 185, so move up in the 2nd set, or down if you have to)

Level 1:
Squats 4x8
Lunges 4x8
Leg Curls 4x8

When you're ready for more volume (Looks like a lot, but once you increase your work capacity, 24 sets isn't too bad, you can always do less if it's too much, just focus on the barbell exercises)
Level 2:
Squats: 5 sets of 20 rep warm-up, 10,8,6,4 reps
Front Squats: 4 x 10,8,8,6 reps
Hack Squats: 3 x10
Leg Curls: 4x20,10,8,6
Standing LEg Curls: 4x10
Straight Leg Diddlys: 3x10

Have you tried eating?

Idk how people consider themselves swole if they aren't benching a lot. I weigh 176 and bench 245. Guess I'm old, 21

What gains

>Get hit on by girls quite a lot
>Never get hit on by guys
Wanna switch places? I'm tired of chicks grabbing my ass

>user is jacked!
>his chest is like a brick wall
>user, those arms!
>look like shit, have a bad routine, and dirty bulked

>this

>You're disappearing, user!
>I'm still fat

im not going to college but i dont smoke weed.

Im 18 and planning on getting a job in the trades (electrician).

Join a union. No matter how you feel about them, the pay makes up for it. Plus you have a better time getting large contracts through unions.

>started at 339lbs at 6'1, now 220
>still fat as fuck
>Wow user you're so SKINNY
its nice to get compliments but at the same time it makes me uncomfortable because i'm still fat as fuck

This.

Also a bit passive aggressive.
>Cool it with the roid rage user
>Watch it or user will hulk out on you

>im not going to college
>Im 18

already screwed lmao, enjoy serving my food for life, BITCH.

>doesn't know about the trades

You're legit dumb. Trade schools are some of the most lucrative, especially if you have intentions of starting your own business.

Most of the dudes look to me for lifting advice, same with the girls. That's really it

Sick OC dawg.

They're being nice

Post sexy twink bod

What is your point? Why did you take the time to make this "comic"?

Nah people will overestimate the shape you're in so they can feel better about their own body

yep, i'm still dyel as well, got 15 inch arms, coworkers comment on how big i am kek.

Hi honey, I noticed you're getting fat so lay off the twinkies mkay?
>t. Your wife

>work for the biggest PR firm in the UK as a lobbyist
>have to drink my brotein in secrets in the toilets because of the Veeky Forums shaming

There are literally people who study social sciences on this board. Why you gotta be mean to someone who take a sensible path.

What did he mean by this?

just look at this fine pair of inbred morons trying to justify their moonshine drinking yokel paths in life.

man this hurts but its probably true

i will be big soon i promise

I wonder what pictures you draw when people make you mad in real life.

I know this feel.
I think I genuinely impress my nerd friends but I have a """powerlifter""" friend that will always try to use his 280lbs of mostly fat to act like hes better than everyone because hes strong.
he looks like shit tho so it never gets too under my skin.

Nothing because I just do cardio

>j-j-j-jason?

It's a Taurus MT 40

because of trips i'll give you the right answer. It's a famas

They're lying

Funny. My wife was the only person who didn't notice my gains until I started losing them.

>been lifting consistently for a year
>~18% bf, look like shit and feel like a dyel
>yet
>people telling me i look massive at parties
>girls randomly feel arms and chest
>friends accuse me of roids
>highschool senior (18), even teachers are a little curious
>benched 220lb for reps in school gym other day, everyone mirin

abstract kind of feel

your gf is a keeper. ignore anyone that tries to put you down and keep working.

Good shit bro, don't listen to people who talk down on trades.

>Hey i heard good things about the new spiderman/baby driver movie. Anyone interested in catching a showing this weekend?

>and live with their parents

but its normal nowadays for people to live at home into their 20s

One of them is jealous as fuck. You see, me and my friends are all healthy people, back then in high school we basically had a fut 5 game everyday, we were all part of sports teams, you name it. The thing is that when we all went to University, there was less time to have games and what not, actually, the reason why I started lifting was because I noticed I started to gain weight.

Anyway, this dude is alright, but he is jealous of me and other of lads who go to the gym, because he doesn't have time (he actually doesn't, two jobs and Uni classes, wanna propose to his gf). He says that as soon he finishes with his Master he will start lifting, but he is still salty as fuck.

Anyway, my dad and some people doesn't get it

>be me
>1.80m and, back then, like 75 kg
>literally a twink
>fit tho, but never managed to gain muscle
>when I saw I started to gain weight (fat), I decided to go to the gym to gain mass
>CUM ON, WHATEVER IT TAKES
>be 90 kg now
>14% bfi
>some people, mostly my dad, says all the time how I used to have a six pack and be skinny and what not

tobias s. is that you?

Nope.

Country?

I know quiet a few intelligent people who went into the trades instead of college and ended up doing quiet well. The smart ones end up owning companies later on into their careers, rather than working with their hands until they're 70.

Know one guy who just recently sold his own HVAC company for a lot of money. Later on he worked in management at another HVAC company worth much more than the company he used to own. The man is doing very well, is smart, and never went to college.

Just saying a degree is useful, but not always necessary.

>tfw your friend circles are all comp science or art people who look exactly like you'd expecr
>tfw youre the "buff one"
>tfw they all ask you for advice on how to get in shape which they then ignore when they realise it takes effort
>tfw you still look like shit

It's an abstract feel