Athene the crypto scammer

Athene the international scammer and cult leader is releasing his own ERC20 token called "Purpose" (PRPS)

His real name is Bachir Boumaaza, he currently lives in a re-purposed former Nazi Hospital in Germany and recruits followers to come and live with him (depressed betas) who he forces to work on his projects for no pay in exchange for food and shelter. He also created his own religion called Neuro-spinozism (or Athenism) which grants him tax exemption in Germany

His token is clearly a scam. He has NO whitepaper, roadmap, or any details whatsoever, yet is currently selling it to his naïve twitch stream viewers and has earned over $250,000 to date. With 1 BILLION coin supply he is pre-selling them for $0.50. He has stated repeatedly that he expects his coin will reach as high as $5-10 despite the total supply. He even said he'd buy all coins from exchanges that are trading under the pre-sale $0.50 price to control the floor: youtube.com/watch?v=KcJDwxkq1LM

Recently some anons were concerned with him making these kinds of verbal commitments and mused over taking legal action. Athene became aware of this discussion and actually responded to it live on stream, first acknowledging the hacker Veeky Forums (youtube.com/watch?v=qmqZp5XSfGk) and then addressing his position regarding the law: youtube.com/watch?v=J9Ohl25LqDQ

Sounds like what's going on here is that all of these stream donations are going to Reese (his partner) whereas Athene's the one that actually holds all of the PRPS in his own wallet. So when Reese receives donations, Athene just so happens, out of the goodness of his heart, to give 2 PRPS for every $1 donated to his buddy and thinks this absolves him of all legal responsibility in the scheme

In all likelihood as soon as PRPS hits exchanges, Athene himself will just dump a huge portion of his own supply, or get one of his minions to do so for their benefit

History of Athene youtube.com/watch?v=FETDudTcFXg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMMX7KEx-Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for the shilling. I actually believe and trust him when he says he's the most intelligent person on the planet. Following him since 2007. Either you join his cult by fucking donating to charity to get PRPS or kill yourself because you are too fucking retarded.

>I actually believe and trust him
>Following him since 2007
>too fucking retarded

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the average Athene follower and modern crypto investor.

What a cuckboi

thx, bought 100k

This dude has gone far enough. Someone should get authorities involved.

now he's talking about how he can manipulate the market by dumping his own supply and acting like this is some epiphany, some amazing strategy he just invented

now he's talking about fucking my mom wtf lock him up !!!!!

athenes a fag

big whoop

Damn that's a fucked up resemblance.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMMX7KEx-Z0

>DISCLAIMER!
kek

LUL Fribbler here. I was trolling his ass and the more panicked he got the more I would him up. It is 100% a scam though, his 'lawyer' doesn't know wtf he is doing apparently. I am 90% sure he is one of the guys who fucked me over for high warlord in WoW pre-tbc. I did enjoy myself. I will enjoy it even more, writing to him in jail.

ah I remember, you were triggering the fuck out of him he was getting more and more afraid by the minute you could tell they weren't acting they were legit concerned

I liked when Reese left for about 30 minutes, probably to call their lawyer

Thanks bought 100k scamcoins

haha yeah, it was so much fun. I kept dropping half-truths and rumors about others getting arrested then played off what they were freaking out over most. You could tell they were legit scared and worried. He probably did go and call his lawyer, or pop downstairs to ask. My favorite line was ''it's ok, as long as you pay your tax the government won't do shit'' lol. OK buddy, OK.
>Hi, my name is Athene. I live in a house paid for (he previously stated hey took some money out to pay rent) by these tokens I am 'donating' to people giving me money BUT IM NOT SELLING THEM AND AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE MONEY.
There are so many holes in their plan, it was too easy. I am sure the ECJ has absolutely no rules on fraud involving charities (or whatever they are classed as, the donating 40% thing seems fishy enough) who pay their taxes whatsoever. It is not like they are notoriously religious or anything. ''but as long as I pay muh taxes'' I am guessing they only thought about the basics and their lawyer isn't very good. Probably one of their cult members squatting downstairs who did a 3-year business law degree. The second the news of people being scammed by him makes the news he is toast, tax or no tax. He can't use the tokens in this mystery game of his either or they will be used for money laundering and the game will be shut down or be forced to remove the tokens use in game. He is screwed either way.
>MFW ''I'll buy all tokens at 50c on the exchange to make sure the price never drops''

what's super sketchy too is that his own disclaimer says he's free to give out tokens at his discretion

so there's nothing stopping him from giving one of his cult followers like 10,000,000 tokens to dump on the market at any time. if by some miracle this token did gain any significant value, they'd be the whales manipulating the price with buy/sell walls every fucking day, makes me sick to think about

I like Athene for some reason but he is exactly the kind of guy who would rationalize scamming a ton of people because in his mind it he will do something charitable with it and it'll be for the greater good in the end.

He is probably going to end up falling under insider trading laws as well as a multitude of others.
He is indeed. 40%
At least we have the % this time, unlike phantomlord. 40% to charity 60% to Ath and his buddies.

what is sarcasm for $500?

Fucking lol. It's always for tha kidz

Easiest charity to shill.

I genuinely hope to see that asshole behind bars where he belongs.

Only a matter of time

I hope he offs himself
just look at his face guys.
He is
>rent free

Holy shit he's receded badly.

Holy shit I remember this idiot from the WoW days. Still don't know how or why he has a following. I guess trolls need a leader.