:/

Step 1
Make sure you are eating enough calories and getting enough sleep
>Wah wah I can't eat more
Eat PB, 3 tablespoons is like 500 kcal
>Wah wah I don't have time to sleep more
Bullshit, get off Veeky Forums

Step 2
If you have cleared step 1 and daily progress is still stalling switch to weekly progress. I recommend N-suns 531 or TM

That's not horrid. That squat is low. Perhaps you have weak core/stabilization muscle strength? I would supplement calisthenics on your rest days it should put extra load on your chest and legs and core but it should strengthen smaller parts of the muscles as well.

That was the only way I could answer this without saying "eat more".

Also eat more.

Add more volume. Consider doing x10 at least. Also make sure you're eating enough. It's normal to stall on lifts during a cut, but if you're bulking, you must make sure you are gaining sufficient weight.

You are weak because you only do 3 excercises.

I do more than those. My routine has been SS + accessories with cardio on the off days.

I can do 8 pullups
3 x 12 curls with 2 25 lb plates on the EZ bar

3 x 12 dumbbell bench 50 lbs and someone random machine exercises like lat pulldowns and rows.(I don't do each accessorie every workout I mix it up)

The numbers in OP are all in LBs and including the bar btw

maybe restart with 5x5

Is it possible that adding more shit to the program is giving you weaker lifts? Maybe you shouldn't be doing "accessories with cardio on the off days." but using off days to rest?

barbellmedicine.com/top-10-mistakes-people-following-starting-strength-make/

Try switching the cardio to be straight after the workout, so you still have 2 full days to recover between workouts. Also eat more, and remember ss is meant to be microloaded

>>Wah wah I don't have time to sleep more
>Bullshit, get off Veeky Forums
Delete this right now.

>Says he is doing SS
>Doing curls and dumbell bench

You are not doing SS.

>including the bar

Assuming you're eating and sleeping enough, you might have to do a deload. Knock off 10 lbs from your lifts to give yourself a bit of a break.

Also make sure your form is right. My squat and bench were stalling because I wasn't activating the right muscles. Was benching with my forearms and squatting with my hip flexors.

How long are you resting in between sets?
How much are you increasing the weight?
How much are you eating?
Have you had your test levels checked?

You thinks that's weak?
Bench: 3x5 40kg (90lbs)
Deadlift: 3x5 60kg (130lbs)
Squat: 3x5 50kg (110lbs)

If you're putting the work in and doing a program that increases the weight regularly, the answer is almost always eat more

Weak checking in.
I can't get any further than 90kg 5RM squat on SS/GSLP and everyone just says eat more bro :DDD. I'm gaining weight, my other lifts are increasing and my squat isn't moving, fuck this and fuck the memers who keep repeating this logic.

I'll probably just find an intermediate program for squats.

Can you post your last 6-8 workouts pls

Deadlift is 1x5

>accessories with cardio on the off days

I mean, it's not like the whole idea of the program is for you to have one entire day of rest after each workout to give you maximum recovery. . .

3x5 is for people with muscle, do 5x8 you DYEL twink

Check your privilege, your body is not imbalanced.

Bench: 3x6 135lbs
Deadlift: 3x6 155lbs
Squat: 3x6 95 lbs

my squat stalled at 185x5, and i started having my hips shoot up so my low back would take the strain. would also struggle getting my glutes to fire properly when deadlifting, so once again my back would take the stress.
dropped high bar for front squat, swapped conv for jefferson, and now i do hip thrusts after for extra glute work.
on candito's 6 week
>front squat 70x3x6
super ez. i intentionally low balled my strength because i want to reacquaint myself with the form
>jefferson 2x6 @ 180
>hip thrusts 225x10, 225x15
gon make it, bruhs

Video your lifts and see where your form is fucked up.