FITFEST

Me and my dearest gymbro are going to this music festival this summer. Now we dont wanna lose our gains. What are some lifts we can do at the festival and what are some recipes to easily and quikly make at a camping site?
Also How is being Veeky Forums at a festival? Get many mires?

suck each others dicks

>mfw seeing some retards doing pushups and squats at a fucking fest because they think not lifting for couple of days will do anything to their noob gains

Either roast some steaks at the camp or take tuna cans (not too many cuz mercury). For training you can just do some bodyweight: if you can find a bar or a tree you can do pull/chinups. Also burpees and dragon flags, maybe some dips.

Ty

Wear obnoxious clothes. Google "ranger panties" and wear those the whole time.

Yeah, make sure you do push ups and calisthenics to get a pump before chicks see you. But as far as making gains? Probably not with a bodyweight workout unless you got 2 hours and enough protein to grow. Plus all the drugs and booze, I would just skip for a few days.

EAT WELL AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER the sun is brutal and so is what people do to their bodies at these things with all the drug use and drinking. Plz be healthy user. Are you gonna be at forecastle?

I bought a 20,000 btu table top grill and made chicken wings galore every day. You will not lose your gains from 4 days of festival partying/dancing unless you don't eat. I would wake up and eat about 3-4k cal of protons/fats between breakfast and lunch(mainly things like chicken wings and ribs) and then get something inside the festival grounds(schwarma but ALWAYS get double chicken). I also brought protein bars that dont melt from heat(like quest style bars). I'm a keto fag so it should be easier for you than it was for me to get the total cals up because i easily burned 6k+ per day dancing/partying for 9+ hours. Like posters also said above, bring cans of tuna. You can also get cants of chicken. Just try to bulk up in the am/early day before you go in and youll be fine. If you are gonna go hard don't ever think youre going to eat too much.

I am a eurofag so the sun isnt going to be much of a problem im afraid.

CONT. forgot to post mires.

Yes you will be mired by the fairies. It depends on the type of festival you are attending though. If it is a festival for EDM you're set. If it's a jam band festival you'll be a slight outcast IMO. Most girls at the hippy shit date skinny vegan fags who are drugged out and have shit tier tats all over their body and no job. I'm of the edm variety myself and have had girls legit say things like, "Can I touch you for free" and then begin to rub down my body. I didn't wear a shirt the entire time and it made all my hard work worth it. Festival swole life is grand.

Its not quite a hippy festival but also no EDM. Dont know How to phrase but death grips is playing if that gives you an idea about the fest. Last time i was there a few years ago i got mired a lot, like eye fucked. This was before i started lifting so i guess the mires are out of control this time.

Kek so it's going to be a bunch pretentious hipsters and /mu/ secondaries

Well i am one of those too, so i guess i fit in. Not expexting a lot of other swole dudes though.

>death grips
You should be fuckin solid, breh. What fest is it? I just came from Electric Forest and I have Lost Lands and Imagine in my near future. Yeah I mean you either have abs or you don't. That's where the real mires come in. You're gonna have a badass time regardless.

LowLands festival in Holland.

Fuck. This is my goal.
Next festival I'm cutting hard beforehand. I got some mires here and there when I wore short shorts and a tank top, but I was way too self conscious to pop off my shirt cause 16-17% bodyfat and puffy mild gyno nips.

>tfw just want to roll face and have an attractive body

OP, do you have enough gains to beat a fully noided MC Ride? If not, you don't have enough gains to lose from just poor diet and no exercise at a festival

Do it. I went to a festival last year with jean cut offs and no shirt while pushing about 10% bodyfat. Had one black qt girl tell me I was beautiful and asked to take a picture with me while I was on Molly and LSD :^)

Sadly she was 16 so I had to nope out

If you've only lifted for a year papi, you should probably stick to tank tops and shorts and only take your shirt off when it's hot.

Unless you've juiced, you're probably not as sexy as you look and the girls will just think you're arrogant.

>pretending you're afraid you lose gains at a festival
>actually just want people to mire you

Why are you trying to be so secretive of your attention whoring? Literally everybody sees through you. Doesn't mean you won't still get mires depending on your lifts/looks, but drop the pathetic act.

God damn I'm fucking jealous of you. A good substitute for molly if you need one is 2CB + GHB. It's the second best thing to take at a festival besides mdma.

Cutting is a fucking nightmare for me (grew up skinnyfat always eating) and I don't want to get laughed at for my fairly big chest but droopy puffy gyno nips. I've had my upper chest groped and ass slapped by a dude when I was rolling. Both equally turned me on

>no homo

Post body? What do you do to prepare festival wise, man?

> going to a music festival
> only thinking about your own muscles the whole time

MC ride is the scariest fucker alive. No man can beat him. Im dure he has some sort of demonic power. Saw him live once and he has such a scary aura around him.

>gains
>thinking gains will save you against black magic
EMERALD TABLET APARTMENT