How to achieve the Jaden Smith body?

How to achieve the Jaden Smith body?
>inb4 drugs

literally just cut

cut, and MDMA and coke when hungry for a 4 days ever once in a while.

>painted nails
Such a faggot. Will really dropped the ball

get fucked by guys and don't eat. most of Veeky Forums is half way there and need to start eating less

Be a nigger who get starved by his famous father every time he comes home with semen in his ass.

pushups, crunches, curls and no food

He uses women dumbbells because he's transitioning ?

Be black.

I'm not kidding, I have a black friend who hasn't ever really done any physical activity in at least the past 5+ years, and he eats fast food pretty much every day (although that's usually like his only meal).

He has larger abs than jaeden, and when I have had him come with me to work out he has trouble with just the barbell, but literally has 10x the veins popping out in his forearms than me.

I think it's just evolutionary that blacks naturally have more test than other races, maybe they didn't have to adapt to cold environments like other races or whatever, idk.

i have a white friend who eats fast food everyday and never lifts and hes massive (not fat). i am also the same way and im white, actually

My black friend too only benches 80kg for 3 reps while i do 110kg for 3 yet he is the same size as me if not even bigger

I don't doubt there are exceptions but I've seen more super lean black people than hispanics and whites, and I come from an area that has a very small black population

Extreme generalization. I know a guy at the gym that says the same thing about east asians because there's a group of them in good shape at the gym.

He says they have good genes inherently.

good genetics

although, he is still a manlet at his age

Damn, his leg game on point too.

What's his leg routine? I'm the same height/weight, but m y legs are puny. My legs only get harder, but don't get bigger.

Probably bro split so I'm sure squat but he probably hits the hamstring leg curl machines hard my dude.

Just keep it up and eat more to grow mass and cut hard, this dude is SUPER low body fat.

I'm guessing if you were mildly athletic as a kid and ate at a marginal deficit its easily attainable

Most guys coming through here, my self included had zero muscle skinnyfat/skelly mode going on

This is truth! I never exercised in my adult life. I think my legs a bit atrophied. I do 2 leg days every week and they are still disproportinally narrow.

Mmmh not sure if trolling or just really duel. Don't get me wrong his body looks fine, but that requires very minimal lifting. My ex just ran everyday and had legs like that. He's just lean and not completely without muscle mass...

;_;

Naturally lean black people make gains so fast its not even funny. A friend of mine did calisthenics for 4 months and made sick gains in chest and abs, dyel arms tho, He eats two meals a day, whatever sugary cereal in the morning and rice with chicken/fish in the after noon, doesn't even count calories

3 months of calisthenics on a cut

HAVE GOOD GENETICS.

>those delts
>those traps
hollywood giving kids roids fucking degenerate

how much trim did he slay so far?

Why are black people getting these retarded rooster hairstyles

Not even bullshitting, I was that defined in high school before I even set my eyes on a weight.

Nah. On average they do not have more test. In fact, the only race that differs slightly, and only according to one study, is asians. If there is a difference, it could be some blacks (west african ancestry) have more fast twitch muscle fibers while whites have more slow twitch ones (hence why slavs are strongmen champions).

And if that is his only meal, then it is basicaly intemittent fasting. So yeah, he is low bf.

>has trouble with the bar
>high test
Blacks have more fat in their muscle, rather than on top like other races, so their muscles look bigger at similar builds.

eat less

>On average they do not have more test

They do though. Even without the studies it's plain to see. Compare an asian man to an african man and even a simpleton can point out who has more test. Obviously not every black is out there waking around with 500% more test than you, but the fact remains.

American blacks are the most overweight group of people in the US which I guess could go to also mean the fattest people in the world. native Africans are some of the shorter peoples in the world. Looking at a black man is looking at someone whos skin naturally enhances the definition of his muscles. They also are not developed to cold climates and store body fat differently than other groups.

The studies you saw on blacked.com are fiction.

Kek

> tfw black, chubby muscular and kind of ugly
> no bbc as well

Why live ;_;