Hey Veeky Forums, /g/ here

Hey Veeky Forums, /g/ here.
I have to lose about 50 pounds in 120ish day or i might die. Doctor told me he did not care and i have no family, My heart might fail sime time next year due to me being fat. I can calculate all the numbers but it means nothing compared to a real experience. I need help. I can easly do a 700 cal a day diet with rice/veggies/fish and run 4 miles out side a day (or even 8). Im 6'4 and 270. I need to get to 220 or lower before the doctor will take me serious. Please help me fit, i dont want to die. Will this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

50 pounds in 4 months is achievable

If you can, talk to a doctor and waterfast
That is a great way to loose weight
Otherwise just go outside and jog everyday for about an hour and don't eat unhealthy things

Take care of your life man, you don't want to loose it

I would bike instead of run. Or really swimming would be optimal if you have a pool, since you are a rich comp sci motherfucker. At 6'4" and 270, running would be very hard on your joints. Once you get to about 190 you could start running, but just being that tall you really should be careful with high impact cardio like running on concrete.

But you can do it bud. If it's life and death I'm sure you have it in you and you'll be pleased with your results. Once you hit your goal weight, keep going! Drop all the way to 170-180 and you'll feel like an absolutely new man.

Yeah that would work if you could stay with it, at 700 calories a day + cardio you would be dropping weight extremely fast (if you could stay with it).

what i would do:
1) stay hydrated - keeps your hunger down and general health. gallon of water a day especially if doing exercise.
2) find out what keeps you feeling not hungry and doesn't "cost" much in terms of calories. for me i drink about 2-4 cups of coffee a day when i was cutting best.
3) eat foods that are nutrient dense and calorie low - i.e. veggie/fish would be good for you, chicken/broccoli is good for me. rice is debatable because it's so easy to overeat on that.
4) you may need to supplement on electrolytes if you go ultra low carb or just very low calorie restriction
5) i'd probably aim for 1200-1600 calories/day of calories in to stay on the safe/realistic side, don't eat back calories from cardio if you can help it.
6) exercise as much as sustainable
7) do not remain sedentary - every 30 minutes stand up and walk around, do some stretches, do a few bodyweight squats, do not lie down if you're not going to sleep or you absolutely need to. it adds up quickly.

If done correctly and consistently, I'm sure this would make me lose 3-4 lbs a week if I did this.

The only probem is im such a big fram, i have ran around 20 miles stright when i was 19 and in the army. I lost all controle after the first love of my life left me. I feel like giving up. But thank you all for the motiation. I was 220 in this pic.

Bro get into lifting you have great facial genetics, fuck your first love, get any girl you want.

Thank you for your service.

Water fast (take multivitamins and electrolytes) for a week for the first and third month. Then just fast 36 hours a week. Follow a keto/paleo diet (if possible, fast intermittently too).

You should be able to lose the weight way before the 4 month mark (and mostly fat at that).

>Once you get to about 190 you could start running
Wait, I'm 6'5 220 lanklet, should I not be running? My knees feel fine?

Install Gentoo

do the above shit and then just eat weight loss pills like a cunt i mean weight loss pills are kind of gay but i mean shit dude its life or death

>waterfast
Not him, but does this actually work? Is it just water? What about nutrients?

>700Cal a day
Can you post this diet? I've been playing my 1500Cal one by ear and I'd love to be more efficient.

Do they actually work?

1/2 cup if cooked rice, 1/2 cup of veggies and 1/2 cup if fish or chiken. 3 times a day and 1 gal if water. Thats it. Also i just ran 3 miles on this shit. Thanks everyone.

Diet is way more important than exercise for weight gain/loss. He should walk or swim, but the focus needs to be on diet.

PLENTY of fish in the ocean. If you take up lifting and go at a steep surplus, you can turn this whole situation around and beat the world. You can do it!

Protips would be get myfitnesspal, it'll help you with calories needed and such

I meant steep deficit, not surplus. You seem like you've got determination, you're definitely gonna make it.

>What about nutrients?
The stored fat provides the nutrients.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/

Easy user, just stick to the plan and you'll make it.

You're a good looking guy. Don't waste it.

That doesn't even make sense
6'4 and 270 would just look chubby

How the fuck is your heart going to fail?

Not him, but
>Postgrad Med J. 1973 Mar
>456 lb on admission
>vitamin supplements daily
>potassium and sodium tablets from time to time
really, nigger.

>can easly do a 700 cal a day diet with rice/veggies/fish and run 4 miles out side a day (or even 8).
get MFP (MyFitnessPal), stick to at least a 1200 kcal/day minimum diet (if you're morbidly obese your TDEE is higher and the recommended minimum is higher) and don't ingest anything you didn't track in the app. Condiments included. With a sudden reduced caloric intake you may feel sleepy, be more active. Don't starve yourself all of sudden, hop on a diet you can keep long-term.
If you keep yourself active and your diet in check, nothing is going to stop you but yourself. We can't put a lock on your fridge.
And read the fucking sticky.

As everyone has said, it comes down to diet and exercise

I think the important thing is that you don't hurt yourself, to make sure you're able to keep going for 4 months. This means make your cardio joint friendly, stretch and move as much as you can and don't do anything that's going to put you in a coma dietwise.

Walking, cycling and swimming are all good ways to get low impact work in, my protip for walking is audio books, you can walk for hours that way (although you want to build up to this, don't walk for 8 hours the first day and make your joints hate you).

Cycling will burn more calories, only downside is you need a bike

>270 would just look chubby
>a BMI of 32.9 is just "chubby"
only in the land of the free

He asked about nutrients.
If we're talking micronutrients, you're right, magnezium, sodium, potassium and calcium should be supplemented.
From my experience, water consumption also goes up a lot, as well as a craving for salt. Hunger disappears in a few days, and energy levels are stable.

Dude says his heart is failing, Veeky Forums recommends weight loss pills. Never change.

>From my experience, water consumption
please stop spamming your inane shit, you're worse than the weighted vest guy and the sip memesters combined
>he didn't ask about "micronutrients" explicitly!!!111
and fucking kys while you're at it

Your epinephrine is spiking.
Might want to rethink your stack. :^)

You clearly need to shape up, but at your height that weight should just barely make you obese, so I don't see what the big rush unless you have some other condition. If your heart actually is close to failing then running is downright idiotic; taking plenty of brisk walks is far more effective for burning calories, and it won't kill you.

Seriously don't do cardio with a heart that's so weak that it will explode within 120 days.

OP here, Doc said if I keep at the rate I'm going, I will start to see heart failure in the near term (1+ years.) MY HMO will not consider treatment unless I prove to him that I am willing to want to live i.e. drop 50 lbs by mid November. After my fucking weak ass run of 3 miles right over 30 mins, I know I can do this. Fuck being fat, and fuck being a pussy. If im going to die, I rather Veeky Forums into a casket then be burned up like a shitty fast food burger. Everyone being helpful in the thread thank you. going to go do pushups/situps now.

Stay safe OPie, back yourself

>pic related is *literally* what happened in the supposed Russia election hacking thing

There are actually people on this board, right now, who unironically believe that Russia is the only group sophisticated enough to pull off such a feat.

Godspeed , OP!

>posts on /g/
>is morbidly obese

like pottery

people way heavier than 190 can jog. if OP is strong or played any sports at all just ate like a pig, he can probably jog just fine at 250, not like he's gonna be capable of jogging super distance..

>supposed Russia election hacking thing
yep, Trump did some "very deep research" and found out that only 3-4 agencies even supported that!

Oh wait, those agencies are the FBI, CIA, NSA, and Office of National Security, the only ones of the 17 who have any reason to notice?

Of course the MSM fucked up again, and Trump jumped on it to make himself look less retarded (love how within 24hr he went from promoting the """cyber security unit""" to saying it """obviously can't work""")

go back to /pol/ silly trumpcuck, the adults are trying to have a conversation here. you don't have to be a liberal to realize that donny is a con man

BMI is a scale for manlets and dyels

OP here, pretty much this but also so much beer.

dude if you didn't wanna die you should have just put the fork down.

OP is clearly NOT a powerlifter AND a DYEL.
Fucking millennials and their attention disorders

you can fucking do it bro, key thing is finding what works for you and your timeplan, then keep doing it erryday, look into good diets and portion control, it's what i did after i got a rude wakeupp call and contracted the beetus, now i've lost 9 Kilograms in welve weeks, and i powerwalk 30-45 min a day with a low carb high fat diet, two meals a day, fuck breakfast.

as long as you find that strenght to do the routine every day and eat right, results will come, play the long game.

DNP and you'll lose that weight in like 3 weeks