What do you think about this?

What do you think about this?
According to this documentary the diet section of the sticky is going to give you diabetes and cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/r3ip4kYt
youtube.com/watch?v=ubGzbj59_Xs
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why
spot.humaneresearch.org/content/how-many-former-vegetarians-are-there
faunalytics.org/how-many-former-vegetarians-and-vegans-are-there/
faunalytics.org/infographic-former-and-current-vegetariansvegans/
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Greger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Roman_cuisine#Foods_and_ingredients
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give me the cliff's notes and I'll tell you why it's wrong

>meat is the worst thing you can put in your body
>eggs and milk is stalin level evil
>vegan is literally greater than jesus

>this entire post

lol

It's a just a shitty pro vegan "documentary" that says meat and animal products are killing us all. Nothing to give any attention to

I'm not going to change my diet one bit. However, the documentary can't be faulted for pointing out the amount of fucked up shit that goes into cows and chickens.. and then us. You're not a professional. Neither am I. We will never know the truth and that's shit but you can't make it seem stupid or wrong.

Well, thats just some gay ass tier shit. Why would one even bother EVEN IF IT WAS TRUE when a) meat tastes like heaven b) dairy is so fucking good for shakes and breakfast and just generally milk is so fucking good

Like I already know that eating a lot of meat, that I do, increases my ass cancer risk. Do I care? NO! It measures my chances of getting cancer, but it does not measure my quality of life going down if I start avoiding the things I enjoy.

WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION REPORT HAS CLASSIFIED BACON & SAUSAGE AS CARCINOGENIC TO HUMANS

Aubrey, Allison. "Bad day for bacon: Processed Meats Cause Cancer WHO Says". npr: the salt. Oct. 2015

"Carcinogenicity of consumption of red and processed meat". The Lancet Oncology. Vol. 16. 2015

"IARC Monographs evaluate consumption of red meat and processed meat". World Health Organization International Agency for Research on Cancer. PRESS RELEASE N.240. Oct. 2015
(03:56)

AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY ENCOURAGES EATING PROCESSED TURKEY AND CANNED MEATS

"Shopping List: Basic Ingredients for a Healthy Kitchen". American Cancer Society

It was starting off well until it was going on about how carbs and sugar don't cause diabetes.
Vegan propaganda.
Fed Up is a much better documentary

Carbs and sugar don't cause diabetes.
The people put in charge of the world. Now that's the WHOLE world's health, says to avoid these if you don't want diabetes.

ONE SERVING OF PROCESSED MEAT PER DAY INCREASED RISK OF DEVELOPING DIABETES BY 51%

WITHIN MINUTES OF EATING DEAD MEAT BACTERIA TOXINS, THE BODY GETS A BURST OF INFLAMMATION, STIFFENING OR PARALYZING THE ARTERIES

Having a stroke there? O

THE LEADING SOURCE OF SODIUM IN THE AMERICAN DIET FOR ADULTS IS CHICKEN

is it time for the mandatory shill thread again? Jesus you guys are adamant to shit the board up

pastebin.com/r3ip4kYt

sage

today I ate red meat, and still have 3 eggos boiling right now, still probably low LDL because I do enough sports, come at me fagets :)

HETEROCYCLIC AMINES (Form when meat is cooked at high temps) ARE CLEAR-CUT CARCINOGENS

THE LEADING SOURCE OF SODIUM IN THE AMERICAN DIET IS VEGANFAG TEARS

EATING 1 EGG PER DAY IS JUST AS BAD AS SMOKING 5 CIGARETTES PER DAY FOR LIFE EXPECTANCY

Greger, M.D, Michael "Eggs vs. Cigarettes in Artherosclerosis". NutritionFacts.org video. Volume 12. March 11th, 2013

Baer, Heather J, et al "Risk Factors for Mortality in the Nurses' Health Study: A Competing Risks Analysis". American Journal of Epidemiology. Vol. 173, No. 3

Spence, J. David, et al "Egg yolk consumption and carotid plaque". Artheroslcerosis xxx (2012) 1-5

TOXINS BIO-ACCUMULATE IN FISH FLESH

Greger, M.D, Michael "Cannibalistic Feed Biomagnification". NutritionFacts.org video. Volume 3. December 8th, 2009

Doréa, José G "Vegetarian diets and exposure to organochlorine pollutants, lead and mercury". The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2004

"How Fertilizers Harm Earth More Than Help Your Lawn". Scientific American

Romero, Jaime, et al "Antibiotics in Aquaculture-Use, Abuse and Alternatives". Health and Environment in Aquaculture

As always, everything in your image/pastebin is plain retarded. Which has been pointed out many times but you're too autistic to understand.

93% OF DIOXIN EXPOSURE COMES FROM EATING ANIMAL PRODUCTS

"Dioxins and Furans: The Most Toxic Chemicals Known to Science". Energy Justice Network

"Toxic Substances Portal-Polychlorinated Biphenyls". CDC: Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry

"The Wrong Way to Detox". NutritionFacts.org video

"Healthy Milk, Healthy Baby: Chemical Pollution and Mother' Milk". National Resources Defense Council

COUNTRIES WITH THE HIGHEST RATES OF DAIRY CONSUMPTION HAVE THE HIGHEST RATES OF OSTEOPOROSIS

Dhanwal, Dinesh K, et al "Epidemiology of hip fracture: Worldwide geographic variation". Indian Journal of Orthopaedics. 2011 Jan-Mar; 45(1): 15-22

"Global Consumption of Dairy Products". Canadian Dairy Information Center.

ANY ANIMAL PROTEIN BOOSTS THE LEVEL OF CANCER PROMOTING GROWTH HORMONE IGF-1

Greger, M.D, Michael "Protein Intake & IGF-1 Production".

NutritionFacts.org video. Vol. 10, Oct. 2012

>oh no the veganfag just couldnt sleep and had to persuade others of how bad da ebil nigger killing (with water usage) meat is.

if meat has these properties, even unprocessed, I will just do more exersize so that I can indirectly kill more niggers, through my food footprint, go meat industry, kill more niggers lol

CASEIN PROTEIN, THE MAIN PROTEIN IN DAIRY PRODUCTS, ESPECIALLY IN CHEESE, CREATES CASOMORPHINS

Nguyen, Duc Doan, et al "Formation and Degradation of Beta-Casomorphins in Dairy Processing". Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 2015 Dec 6; 55(14): 1955-1967

"Breaking the Cheese Addiction: Step 3 Cleansing the Palate". Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
(33:12)

CASOMORPHIN MAY PLAY A ROLE IN SUDDEN INFANT DEATH SYNDROME (SIDS) AND AUTISM

Greger, M.D., Michael "Cow's Milk Casomorphin & Autism". NutritionFacts.org video. Volume 8, May 9th, 2012

Kost, Natalya V, et al "B-Casomorphins-7 in infants on different type of feeding and different levels of psychomotor development". Peptides 30(10): 1854-1860 August 2009

Greger, M.D., Michael "Cow's Milk Consumption & Crib Death". NutritionFacts.org video. Volume 8. May 8th, 2012

Noni, Ivano De, et al "Review of the potential health impact of B-casomorphins and related peptides". European Food Safety Authority Scientific Report (2009) 231, 1-107

HAHAHA this explains it all. Okay I've found the best one. I'm done.

I'm not vegan. I just had 2 mcdoubles. I'm jusy pointing out facts. You don't have to like them. Just ignore them like I do and probably die young.

is that a new shill tactic lol, because it sure sounds like it.

Well I am going to keep on eating meat just to kill more niggers. Even if it has disadvantages, have you seen how much water each cow uses? Jesus, thats less water used for nigger feed.

dead niggers per meat = lots
dead niggers with plants = not lots

clearly I can see the best choice rite here.

>this is the kind of kid that defends meat eating on Veeky Forums

>think to myself
>there is probably some pasty ass professor
>or some fat tarded veganist from the reddit thing here
>who painstakenly went through a lot of research
>perhaps thought of new sources
>who expected somekind of science battle of wits and actual legitimate criticism

and I can actually seriously use your own sources and fabricate a moral standpoint that still makes meat eating good.

Because have you seen how many niggers there are on this planet?

youtube.com/watch?v=ubGzbj59_Xs

Thats way too many niggers. So if we keep on eating meat, there will be less farmland for nigger food, because meat is expensive and shipped less overseas, and it also feeds less humans.

So technically speaking, if we all kept on eating meat, even if it is unhealthy, we could kill more niggers. All them little niglets starving rite now in africa, god I get a boner just thinking about that.

So yea. MORE MEAT, its the ethical thing to do.

You're 18-19 aren't you?

>vegan propaganda

lol you can keep eating the meat and dairy.
You get a pass. Need less of your kind.
This coming from a guy half way through a 10 piece bucket.

Not an argument, you guys basically told us how much water each cow uses. But have you any idea how much water each nigger uses? Technically speaking, the meat industry is a much more harmful thing to niggers than the plant industry is. And in our political balance, it would be wise to make small moves to destroy the subhuman filth through things like these. Fucking fuck I hate niggers so much.

If me buying meat means that through a long chain of events there will be less rape and murder in the european nations, then so be it. It would be the most moral and ethical thing to do.

Back to your containment board.

>all these morons getting triggered by the documentary

Eat less meat, eat no fatty meats, cut all dairy.
There, you don't even have to go vegan to minimize cancer and cardiovascular disease risk and help the enviroment.

Stop getting fucking triggered you fucking retards.

As opposed to state funded pro dairy and meat propaganda and prosecution of whistleblowers on shady practises in said industries?

why dont you go there then, with your enviromentalism crap that you dragged into this place in the first place.

Morals and ethics, if they apply to these things, also can come from the right side, and that is exactly what they are right now.

I want to have a practical way of killing niggers, and supporting the traditional meat industry allows me just to do that. With my wallet even, how nice!

Unfortunately for you, I have perfect blood work, low blood pressure, a perfect cardiogram, etc.

It's almost like you if you're physically active your body handles meat just fine.

OP here. This is all I was looking for. Why did it take this long?

No, I don't need listen to that shit either.

All I need to know is that nomadic civilizations that ate mostly meat and dairy were considerably bigger and stronger than the agriculture cucks they raped and pillaged.

Veganism destroyed

You don't have cancer until you have it.
Sure, you're probably safe from diabetes if your doc is on the level.

>considerably bigger and stronger

Pretty sure the strongest and most influential empire ever was the roman one, guess what were the staple foods in roman antiquity you absolute retard.
Also, asian hordes were literally considered ugly and short by the romans.

Well yeah not living sedentary is an absolutely huge aspect. However you're still at an increased risk, CVD and stuff doesn't come in the first half of your life unless you're obese or eating utter shit. And no I'm not vegan myself, not even vegetarian.

Correlation =/= causation, you know.

>spend your whole life eating meat
>fine when your young
>get old and get sick
>well it was the meat all along

This is some backwards thinking.

Regardless, if you're goal is bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman, oly, etc. then it's a risk you pretty much have to take.

Factory meat is pretty repugnant, I get my animal products (meat, bones, organs, raw dairy) from a local group that pastures the animals and doesn't feed them grains. Meat from healthy animals is GOAT.

Pasteurized homogenized milk is tough to defend, it's basically a cup of sugar with all the beneficial bacteria destroyed. Eggs and raw dairy are GOAT.

>vegan is literally greater than jesus
It's definitely healthy to eat a lot of plants. It's not so healthy to omit healthy sources of animal products.

>What will be, will be
You sound like my mum who died with a whole in her neck from throat cancer. Lifelong smoker.

It's not backwards at all, the correlation is very clear nowadays. You eat a lot of meat you're more likely to get prostate cancer for example. The average Veeky Forumsizen will never even approach professional levels but fair point.

I'm a professional. Vet. AMA

yeah look at all that broccoli industry propaganda.

>I get my animal products (meat, bones, organs, raw dairy) from a local group that pastures the animals and doesn't feed them grains. Meat from healthy animals is GOAT.
>Eggs and raw dairy are GOAT

Purely marketing buzz. If those alternatives to conventional meat are any healthier, it's virtually immeasurable and insignificant.

Nigga have you never heard of the Mongols? They made everyone in Asia and Europe shit their pants for hundreds of years

user, your gains look better on you when no animals were harmed in the process.

t.girl

You are a meat eater in bed, suck on our collective D's you hypocrite.

>What will be, will be

That's not what I said.

Is it? All the WHO can say is that red meat "probably" causes cancer. I mostly eat chicken, anyway, but probably is a world a way from concrete proof.

>All the WHO can say is that red meat "probably" causes cancer.

You understand what "probably" means as a scientific classification, right?

>t.girl

post body

Get to know your local farmers. Buy whole and half cows from them. Then you know what's going on.

Probably is really strong though, the second classification with enough evidence to highly suspect a causal relation. I only really eat chicken every other week and maybe some fish. Fish seems to be even better than lean meat but I'm just too lazy and it's usually way more expensive.

Because they only fought pussies, once they faced off against Europeans they go their shit pushed in.

Does this doc talk about how healthier "grass fed" beef is from "processed" beef?

Is IGF-1 good for gains tho?

OP is just going through a phase guys chill out

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

Men were doing great until we started listening to broads, listening to their stupid opinions was a mistake. They don't even know what they're attracted to.

>• Going Back - Five out of six people who give up meat eventually abandon their vegetarian ways.

>• Political views - More than twice as many vegetarians and vegans indicated they were politically liberal rather than said they were conservative.

Lol, truly a goldmine of facts, may add it to my bin.

Yeah sure idc

tho

spot.humaneresearch.org/content/how-many-former-vegetarians-are-there

original source 404'd

Probably because it looks bad, why would a pro-vegan research council keep data on how vegXns quit there diet 90% of the time

probably wasnt archived then I assume? But yea, those pieces of data would mean a lot, I mean 5 out of fucking 6 is huge. Jesus.

wait I found it back, they tried to reframe it. HAHAHA kekt

faunalytics.org/how-many-former-vegetarians-and-vegans-are-there/

Why is it now that only this shit is bad for us? People been eating beef, eggs, etc. for generations upon generations and nothing happened to them. But now? Touch some cow and you're getting super cancer.

>Of U.S. adults age 17 and over:

2% are current vegetarians/vegans
10% are former vegetarians/vegans
88% have never been vegetarian or vegan

Sounds a lot less bad than 5/6 of all vegetarians who quit the diet doesnt it?

Not him but the overwhelming majority still quit based on those figures, at least in the US.

faunalytics.org/infographic-former-and-current-vegetariansvegans/

these are pretty good data points for targeting the vegans though. They make it almost too easy. Is there even a point in battling them if most of them regress anyhow? Do they want us to create content that narrows down even more specifically to their collective reasons for going in?

>animal protection
>disgust of animal products

You know, these two categories are being fixed by capitalism. In the netherlands we have this gay ass keurmerk, which comes from the animal protecting thing which can give a total of 3 stars. 3 stars being pretty much grass fed, supercoolio hotel of the cowwies.

But the health thing, jesus. Thats still quite a large chunk of it. Funny though that the "ethics" are lower, but environment can be attacked with things like this that I just recently made. Why even allow for one veggy fuck to exists lol, lets make those 2% into 0's if they decide to still shill their crap here.

I say we kill the niggers and keep our tasty animal flesh. Overall it would help the environment 10x more.

You know what really ticks me off. Sodium, they squeeze that crap into everything.

Then my beta cuck genetics Gabe me a condition. When I go on low sodium diet anytime I eat anything with a little bit of sodium it just tastes like salt. Canned veggies will just taste like gooey salt.

>What do you think about this?
I think that it's bullshit
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>(cont.)

Most people quit any diet. Most people are fat.

Pick any single point from any of those blogs to talk about

>(cont.)

>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/

Was just about to make this thread lol

>fucked up shit that goes into cows and chickens
That depends on the country you're living in. Some countries, like Australia, New Zealand, and others in Europe, have very strict guidelines and protocols with regards to what can be fed to livestock, and how livestock is to be treated.

North America, South America, Asia, and the Middle East are terrible when it comes to animal welfare.

It's not that it wasn't bad before, it's just we didn't know what was good or bad for us because we hadn't properly researched nutrition hundreds/thousands of years ago. We also had a shit understanding of what most diseases even were, so linking anything in the diet to disease was unheard of until around the last 100 years. Before that, you'd just get older, start feeling sick and weak, become bedridden, and die, with no understanding of what's going on beyond the fact that you're mortal. Now we would diagnose it as cancer or kidney disease or whatever and attempt to treat it.

Ok but are they quitting the vegan diet because of health issues or because they just dont enjoy it. That argument would hold no ground unless the 5/6 quit because of some sort of nutritional deficiency.

>NutritionFacts.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Greger

You're being played.

>This coming from a guy half way through a 10 piece bucket.
>I'm not vegan. I just had 2 mcdoubles

Definitely the new vegan shill tactic. Pretend to be a sane person in order to recruit people into their cult.

Who cares, they quit. Veganism is this decades new paleo.

go to bed Joaquin

>staple foods in roman antiquity

?

> eggs, cheese, and honey, along with milk and fruit were also consumed
> The most popular meat was pork, including sausages.[10] Beef was uncommon in ancient Rome, being more common in ancient Greece - it is not mentioned by Juvenal or Horace.[10] Seafood, game, and poultry, including ducks and geese, were more usual.

You stupid moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Roman_cuisine#Foods_and_ingredients

>t.girl

More like T-Girl.

>among the upper classes
>Butcher's meat was an uncommon luxury

Left out those bits. Romans ate lots of bread, fruits, and vegetables.

If you really think Veganism had benefits you should hope as little men as possible convert.

Well if you're gonna try and shit on something, use a sound argument or gtfo

>need less of your kind
Yeah us meat eaters are really dropping like flies out there. But I'm sure all that effort to avoid animal products and looking like a pale, emaciated, pumpkinheaded freak is worth the extra 2 years you get before some other disease puts you in the ground.