Yeah good luck with that

dark hair pls

>Why one of us do you want to fuck?

As if she doesn't know.

This

the only response to that is "the one with the big tits"

then you sit back and let them fight it out

I'd take the blondie.

Judging from looks and body language, i'd say the dark haired one knows she's better looking than her friend and seems to be an entitled cunt that is not very good in bed anyway.
Hooking up with blondie seems like a more interesting, down to earth experience.

Gotta toy with her though

I like this

>Hooking up with blondie seems like a more interesting, down to earth experience
?????????

/thread/

>a reply that confirms you'll never have a chance with either.

You 2 are idiots. This is whats known as coping ladies and gentleman. Fox and sour grapes.

beta mentality, like girls who say they don't want guys who are too shredded because they "look like narcissists" or some shit like that

Dark hair has zero upper lip. Blondie looks like a troll in comparison. Yucksville: population 1

Dark hair reminds me too much of a trap. And traps are gay. I tend to lean away from the gay side and looking at her makes me feel gay. The blonde looks like an average woman and not trappy at all. And noe im a fucking faggot becaude I just explained my premise to someone who probably enjoys traps. It's come full circle and I might as well fuck the dark haired trappy girl. Fuck (You) 2/10

>those tits
>trap

>Text "Can you not be such a fucking child?"
>Go back to playing Heroes of the Storm before my lifting sesh

I think I'm broken as a social primate.

This is just a low self esteem cope

THE FUCKING FACE NOT THE TITS. I fucking hate you guys. I'm gonna go kms myself.

the black haired one knows how good she looks, blondie might make you put it in her pooper.

I'd say "why not both?" or some memey normie shit or dis

>the one who does anal.

I'd have to see the booty first to make an informed decision

Beat me to it

>your dad

Tengo autismo

Reminder chad would turn these girls down because he has even hotter girls fighting over him
Meanwhile these girls would think youre fucking stupid for even looking in their direction
Dont forget to give your parents a big hug next time you see them

>Dark hair reminds me too much of a trap. And traps are gay
??????????

Prefer blonde