Ten cryptos that haven't mooned before

Enough shit, no more doges, no more rdds, no more Bitcoin shitpenis, only true gems here.

2x moons and 1 year long are acceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/MINEX/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GRS, CVC, SPR, SYNX

LINK and REQ

Basically two coins that were born into this Alt destroying month so they never even received their chance to moon

digibyte looking pretty solid...

Embercoin. Tiny market cap, very active dev team, just released new wallet last week, any coins not on new wallet by end of the month get burned. This coin is still completely under the radar and dirt cheap.

Navcoin should at least do a 2x, might have to wait till 2018

Hell yeah

DOVU

def BLOCKNET

LOOOOOOOL

Sounds reasonable

It already mooned like hell

Give ChainTrade a looksy. It has potential to make historic sized returns

>ChainTrade
I'm not into ICOs in the current market , but thanks.

That's understandable. Some of the biggest winners in crypto are people who picked the right ico, I hope to be one if them.

Hard to say, im looking into

Komodo
Lisk
Storj
Chainlink
Omisego

imagine writing all this shit up but not even including what the coin actually does.

Look at COSS.IO

This is a very unique opportunity and you are one of the first to hear about it. People will look back and kick themselves in the ass for missing an opportunity like this.

Bitcoin Cash is 2x before 2018 and 2-4x in 2018

ZRX
BLOCK
LINK
REQ
EVX

This. 35k COSSdresser here, of Coss.

Kucoin ,REQ

Are you going to keep accumulating? It seems like Coss.io is the same as buying in at groundfloor level with poloniex or bittrex back in the day. If it comes through with FIAT to alt purchases and trading it is ON!

Only coin that has a legit real chance of getting high gains is modum, because it'll be based on fiat profit and dividend sharing and a physical solution for a market that needs one.
Others might too but they need either cryptos becoming mainstream, getting ahead a ton of competitors or a random pump.

NEM/XEM. You're welcome.

COSS COSS COSS COSS COSS
COSS COSS COSS COSS COSS

Rlc

coinexchange.io/market/MINEX/BTC

I think so. I try to buy every post screenshot in the dip

Oh and then other thing with Coss is that they are going to have icos start airdropping to Coss holders. People don't understand how huge this is. Icos are dead. Airdrops are getting bigger and bigger and owning Coss gives you ico coins without having to do anything

lomocoin

shitty exchanges, nogo

>SPR

I loled so hard. Keep promoting your heavy bags, retard.

Blocknet for sure. Rarely shilled anywhere and UI reveal is next week. Should be waves tier cap

Everything here already pumped, your bags must be heavy

Cardano. New, solid, no pump.

Definitely iExec / RLC

What's up with MTL these days? Don't think it's mooned properly yet.

ALIS, ODN, LINK, REQ.
ALIS is unironically the best of those.

MNE that ones a no brainer. prob will go 100x next year

That shit looks retarded, the white paper is pure autism. Why would anybody want it?

Blackmoon and Red Pulse

Wrong. LINK already 5x'd and then tanked.

The real answer fitting your description is REQ and AST

Ark has yet to moon

Encrypgen. Only on CryptoNext , ERC20 this month. If the project comes at 300 on CMC it's a 1x return, anything higher and you're looking at kekx returns

I think Coss has large opportunity to get volume with people wanting to exchange US Dollars directly to alt coins --- Bitcoin takes forever and transfers slow af.

ark went like 10x user

This

Yeah but it's not even close to its maximum potential

I'm talking ETH numbers

Block
Dgb
Kmd
Posw

Req

BLOCKNET
and TOKENCARD

>92,192,822,724 EMB
If this reaches anything near 1 cent it would break the entire market
It's 4 satoshis right now and 350,000 usd marketcap

what the actual fuck is going on w this.. doubled down twice is it gonna go? supposed to be a real one maybe only a fart coin not an actual shitcoin. WHERE DA NOIZE?

Bitcoin

That's a tough question, but 1 year long is acceptable for this coin, because their main problem now is communication with the west.

Asch (XAS).

Why?

It's Lisk with steroids with a huge chinase fanbase, with built DApps on its platform (airdrop of XCT soon).

Good points:

- Open source
- Decentralized
- It's value comes from community
- Low marketcap (nice entry poiny)
- Low price (currently sits at $0.55. Lisk is $4.46. There is room for serious growth here)
- Practically unknown in the west (most of the information I manage is from obscure QQ groups, aka chinese whatsapp).
- About to release an AMA in english.
- See pic related.

Agrello (DLT)

unironically, IOTA

Rivetz RVT and Agrello DLT

Syscoin is obvious will go 10x doe sure. Ardor florin xrp i see at least x2. Stay away from ico s like coss

zec has never mooned. Look at CMC

because bittrex soon bro

Confido is having ico in 12 hours, on ed in 36

>400k mc
>solid team
>germam

dovu is a scam shitcoin, lol