Sugar experiment

If the general consenseus of the liberal vegan attack helicopters is that sugar is bad and can cause obesity EVEN if you stay below maintenance calories, why dont they conduct a study of rats only getting served sugary foods and rats only getting served "healthy" foods, whilist both of the groups stay below their maintenance calories and then see which of those groups lost the most weight?

is the system actually rigged so that we should think sugar is bad?
is sugar actually bad?
can people get fat by eating sugar whilist staying at a reasonable calorie range?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pure-White-Deadly-John-Yudkin/dp/0241965284
youtu.be/f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
youtu.be/hKpJc4Kbzd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who the fuck is that brapqueen on the left

>eat all sugar
>feel like complete shit
>you wont execise as much or as intensly if you feel liek shit

wow rocket science

Okay so the simple answer is no, sugar is not bad for you. Its fuel. CICO still applies, sugar does not make you fat, calories do.

The more complicated answer is that sugar, as well as carbs, lead to a unhealthy lifestyle of overconsumption because they don't fill you up. The Food Industry has supported faulty studies saying that fat makes you fat, be it in milk, eggs, red meet, ect. When your body eats carbs, it stores fat as fuel, making you fat.

>If the general consenseus of the liberal vegan attack helicopters is that sugar is bad and can cause obesity EVEN if you stay below maintenance calories
What? No. Where did you get that?

A monkey escaped from the zoo and is clobbering that poor blonde girl.

not op. but general libtard non-sense says it so. the same people who spout the sugar is bad bullshit do so in between huge mouthfuls of their 1 litre fruit smoothies detox drinks with chia seeds, not realising the irony of what blended fruit is.

Chia seeds are good for you, no idea ahy you're tossing them in as a point of contention. sugar is not good for you and tossing chia seeds in liquid sugar does not make it good for you

Sugar is the carb that gets metabolized the fastest, which causes a spike in blood sugar which causes a spike in insulin. Since you can only store limited amounts of glucogen, the excess will have to be converted into fats.

>can people get fat by eating sugar whilist staying at a reasonable calorie range?
No, but it would be extremely hard to do that. Food with refined sugar usually has a lot of calories and fat and no filling capability, and fruit sugar isn't bad for you.

So basically refined sugar isn't the best for you, and it is hard to have it without an insane amount of calories ex. soft drinks, ice cream, desserts, and natural sugar isn't that bad

But you keto tumblrinas are the ones who demonize fruit. What a shit thread.

You are conflating veganism and libtardation

>is the system actually rigged so that we should think sugar is bad?
Not sure what you mean.
>is sugar actually bad?
Too much of it is.
>can people get fat by eating sugar whilist staying at a reasonable calorie range?
If you're under TDEE, you are under TDEE, but most people have more trouble staying under TDEE with a high sugar diet than a low sugar diet.

>fruit sugar isn't bad for you.
Fruit sugar isn't any better or worse for you than regular sugar, but when it's in a whole piece of fruit, it's accompanied by fiber and other nutrients. Fruit juice is bad because the fiber and other nutrients that were in the solids that you filtered out are missing.

jesus christ go back to /pol/ you complete waste of oxygen. is everything bad caused by """libtards""" to you?

if you actually knew any liberals you'd realize they're too busy with (((fat acceptance))) to care about sugar in their diets. the people who want you to keep eating sugar are the food corporation titans selling it to you by the spoonful, and those people aren't bleeding heart liberals.

be my guest and shove your face with empty sugar calories, you're never gonna make it anyways with that lack of brainpower

>nutrients that were in the solids that you filtered out are

Its not even funny how fucking stupid you are. This is 100% wrong on every level.

Eating an equivalent amount of sugar in calories, to say fat, is not the same to your body.

Entire libraries of research have proven this. Go spread your filthy lies elsewhere.

People are literally dying because of the BS you spread faggot.

amazon.com/Pure-White-Deadly-John-Yudkin/dp/0241965284

Let me guess. Former fatty who feels the need to blame ebil sugar instead of acknowledging the years you wasted being fat were 100% you own fault?

not even haha, but nice projection, been skinny and fit my whole life.

just sick of /pol/tards coming in and blaming everything on liberals. your post doesn't even make sense, its just straight up conservatard nonsense, and I'm not a libtard myself. Trump/Fox News has made you all incapable of independent thought.

if you haven't considered it already, suicide might be your best option. you clearly have nothing of value to offer here

fuck you britain why didn't you send african slaves to australia like everywhere else

paul

Fructose is metabolised in the liver in a similar way as alcohol. This is why 'beer belly' is now being replaced with 'fructose belly' (causes increase in visceral fat) and why fatty liver is more associated with fructose than alcohol these days.

STOP EATING FRUCTOSE

well i would kick that poor blond Girl and fuck the shit out of that monkey, love that monkeys ass for ever!

Well this Blond is like a 3 in comparison with that Slave.

>blaming Britain for the global spread of nogs
Good goy

>Sugar does not make you fat calories do

You are a dumbass, sugar like cane sugar, ordinary sugar has a shit load of carbs and also if you go over 50grams a day it will spike it and make you eat more. Stevia and Monkfruit are natural sugar alcohol that will not make you fat while the rest is chemical laden, and even worse can cause brain damage can and will hurt you over time. I actually have sources below with science and research that dispute you and your anecdotal evidence.

youtu.be/f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

youtu.be/hKpJc4Kbzd4

Not only that but drink more water and unsweetened coconut almond milk. That will really help in the long-term.

nig nogs would never have crossed africa alone.
We brought them here and there

>I actually have science
>youtube videos with no citation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>if you go over 50 grams a day it will spike "it"

IT'S OKAY I ATE 49.9 GRAMS OF SUGAR AND MY "IT" DIDN'T SPIKE SO I ACCIDENTALLY BECAME RONNIE COLEMAN BUT THEN THE NEXT DAY I ATE 50.1 GRAMS OF SUGAR SO I RETURNED TO MY REGULAR BODY FAT % SO IT'S OK GUYS I'M OKAY

>eating sugar
>risking spiking itâ„¢

not gonna make it

>A calorie is a calorie

For the purpose of weight gain and health, it does not work like that. Sugar and fast carbs spikes your bloodsugar and raise your insulinlevel. The higher levels of insulin makes you store more fat. It can also help you build more muscle, but only at short windows after training.

The spikes in bloodsugar and insulin makes your energy levels go like a fucking rollercoaster. At your bottom, you feel like shit and will only feel better if you ingest fast carbs and/or sugar again. No matter your willpower and ability to stick to the right amount of calories, this fucking sucks. Your day will suck, your lows will suck and even your highs will be jittery and uneffective for most kinds of daily work. The only fitting schedule for these shitty energylevels is that of a child taking naps and doing random spurts of activites all day.

Furthermore, insulinresistance is real. Abuse your bloodsugars enough and insulin will decrease in benefit. You will build less muscle, get a fatty-pouch around your midsection and your liver will get fucked. Acne, even more screwed energy levels, mid-day lethargy and the pathetic urge to go lie down on a sofa for an hour after every meal will plague you.

You can still lose weight even if you eat trash like pasta, white rice, bread and sugar - it will just be a lot harder to do and make the rest of your life harder to do aswell.

tldr; Sugar fucks your entire life and makes dieting 10 times harder than it has to be.

>finish my cheat meal for the week with a bar of milk chocolate
>forgot that I put two sugars in my coffee that morning
>exactly 50 grams of sugar that day
>oh fuck.jpg
>sugar coming out of my eyes
>sugar coming out of every pore on my body
>the sugar forms a man
>he has a gun
>"eat more sugar or I'll fucking kill you"
>oh fuck
>try to tell him I'm cutting
>it's no use
>he makes me eat sugar til I feel like I'm about to vomit
>I pass out
>last thing I see is sugar man climbing back into my mouth

Is my cut ruined or can I water fast for the next 28 days to save it?

I'm not the /pol/ guy. I'm just sick of people acting like sugar is literally hitler

How the fuck did you jump from "ingesting sugar doesn't magically make you 350lbs" to "man this fucking guy must be a left wing fanatic"?

Go to your local chimp enclosure

It was the Royal Navy that put an end to the slave trade.

But, fuck Britain for betraying Rhodesia.

Iktf brah, last week i accidentally spiked it big time when I misread a box of cereal at my parents house. Killed the dog and was choking my dad with the toaster cord but then my bloodsugar dropped to 49,9 and IT unspiked. All crying and shit, had a long talk with the police too. But we got through it and we parted on good terms. But then that extra 0,1 gram of sugary cereal stuck in between my teeth digested so I ran my car through their bedroom and torched the house

water retention

Weight does NOT boil down to calories in calories out.

Weirdly enough I think vegans have come full circle and are now pro sugar, anti fat