I want to look like geralt, i'm fairly close(because he's a dyel) but there's just one thing

I want to look like geralt, i'm fairly close(because he's a dyel) but there's just one thing.
His waist is so small, would my waist get smaller if i lost more body fat or is it purely genetic?

do you have the scars?

no i don't care about the scars i want the form.

have you tried drinking a mutagen?

>Geralt
>DYEL

he's dyel looking but not strength wise, this is common amongst those who start SS.
have you tried being less autistic or at least reading what you write?

Guys anyone? i'm fucking desperate here.

>DYEL

give me fucking advice not mock me for thinking geralt is dyel(he is)

You'll need to find a witcher that will subject you to the Trial of the Grasses.

>geralt is dyel
>(he is)

Can you all fucking stop memeing here i need answers.

corset training is my anti-drug

You must travel to Kaer Morhen and pass their trials.

you seem upset

If you aren't the 7th son of a 7th son you aren't gonna make it.

maybe yennefer will put a spell on you so that you'll have a body like geralt.
She should be able to do it, I mean she had a spell casted on herself otherwise she wouldn't be nearly as hot as she is right now

I started lifting a year ago to get into geralt mode, here's my experience

Emphasize back, shoulder, and ab development while still hitting all of your other muscles. The hardest part for this for me is actually keeping myself from getting legs that are too bulky.

I workout so that i end up hitting my back in some way during every workout. Look up schwarzenegger's workouts in the modern encyclopedia of bodybuilding and see how he goes about doing that. That being said, you should adjust and shorten the workouts to prevent overtraining.

Become skilled in all of the calisthenic movememts, especially handstand push ups and wide grip btn pull ups. Do a lot of sprinting and boxing as well.

Look up how hugh jackman trained and ate too, he has a fairly similar physique and he went about doing so by constantly changing his training methods. For example would do 5x5 one day before doing 4x12 slow reps with light weight the next day.
Let me know if there's anything specific you want to know, I've been training towards this for a long time and I've been getting good results

Bump

Why are scares so fucking aesthetic?

post pics

Yes?

Here's where I am after lifting and supplementing mutagens for a year

>Doing the Trial of the Grasses for this
Nice digits tho

Trial of Grasses

wow I can really see the resemblance! Keep it up OP!

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.