Did he have actual clinical paranoia or was it all just an overdone way to make absolutely sure he keeps power...

Did he have actual clinical paranoia or was it all just an overdone way to make absolutely sure he keeps power? Because those purges were ridiculous. Especially the doctor's plot one near the end of his life.

>Especially the doctor's plot one near the end of his life.

>le Stalin was anti-semitic meme

Quote from the autopsy performer and doctor who was called when he died.

>"I would suggest that the cruelty and suspicion of Stalin, his fear of enemies... was created to a large extent by atherosclerosis of the cerebral arteries.

Atherosclerosis hardens the walls of the arteries in your brain and causes dozens of psychological and physical symptoms. It also exacerbates personality traits.

When will that meme die, like jewsus christ. Both of his sons and his doughter married jews at some point.

It was all justified, (((Old Bolsheviks))) were evil cunts.

The Red Army Officer corps were not Old Bolshevics.

>>"I would suggest that the cruelty and suspicion of Stalin, his fear of enemies... was created to a large extent by atherosclerosis of the cerebral arteries.
This sounds retarded

He himself wrote down the names of 40,000 people to be killed

Actually he just went through state lists of individuals in a certain department (e.g Officer corps) and underlined their names.

And he hated them for it. He probably was a bit of a Jew-hater. Everything is good in moderation.

Every vanguard is reduced to power struggles if the leader fails to appoint a successor. See: Muhammad, Lenin, Jesus, etc...

Although Lenin SUGGESTED Stalin be removed, he also criticized everyone else as well.

All in all, Stalin was the greatest among the Old Bolsheviks and defended the Revolution against Trotsky's insane "permanent revolution" that would have resulted in another world war and the splitting up of Great Russia among imperialists.

CЛABA ЛEHИH, CЛABA CTAЛИH!

>wahwah cant we just get along violence is so dumb lol!

>Trotsky's insane "permanent revolution" that would have resulted in another world war and the splitting up of Great Russia among imperialists.
Based Trotsky. If only he had won the power struggle, we'd be living in a much better world.

Fuck you nigger.

He was a weak man trying to pretend to be a strong man, like all tyrants are. Its basically the school shooter mindset, which is why edgy kids look up to dictators like Stalin as edgy anti-heros.

>defended the revolution
>against the revolution

What?

>the cruelty and suspicion of Stalin, his fear of enemies
Pretty bold talking that kind of shit about the boss before his corpse is even cold.

I would guess he did it all to keep everyone else off-balance. But that's just my gut feeling,

he had his fun, but he fucked up the whole thing

t. Petersonfag