I'm a 133 lbs, consume 3k calories/day cant gain any weight

always done martial arts, always been skinny as fuck but toned. at 133 lbs i'm under weight. every time i go to sleep any weight i have gained is burned off by morning. wat do? pic related is me.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8
youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you would make a really good bottom.

Post typical daily meals

consume 3.5k calories

and read the sticky

What the fuck as a good bottom?

Stop doing cardio

OP. someone build for taking rather than delivering penis.

he means as the receiving partner in gay sex

Morning oatmeal. Break is peanut butter sandwich. Lunch is tuna salad. Dinner is some kind of pasta dish

I don't do a lot of cardio
Fuck off fag

Eat

eat this but higher volume. think like a fat fuck. Peanut butter sandwich? no, don't eat things that aren't a plural.

Do you not like to eat food or something?

GOMAD + 2x LPAD (Large Pizza A Day)

As it is I eat 3.5k cal per day. I eat till it won't go down anymore

only relevant post phaggot

if you aren't gaining weight at 3k calories, you need to eat 3.5k

You're probably over-estimating anyways

Do you have the specific macros and calorie counts for your average day?

Also, how regularly do you go to the gym and how active is your lifestyle/job?

How long have you been on that diet, and how much do you exercise each day?

you should be able to eat more than that.

Pull the tapeworm out of your ass

Seriously though, you have a body that is better than 99.9% of the population.

>consume 3k calories/day
No you don't, plain and simple.

>Fuck off fag
woah hey why would you be this antagonistic towards homosexuals on a predominantly homosexual board?

I use a calorie counting app
have a job as welder/ machinist. Teakwondo twice per week. Weights room twice per week

>Fuck off fag

Its not like you can stop us OP.

Everyone here at least benches 2pl8

that hardly sounds like a solid 3k daily intake

Download Myfitnesspal app, track everything you eat as accurately as possible. Weigh everything you eat if you must.

unless you're consuming a whole school of tuna, that is not a 3k calorie intake.

It is when you factor in portion sizes

Drinking mass gaining supplements with each meal. It's costing me a fortune.

Do you have a disease that makes you incapable of retaining nutrients?

Have you tried

you know have you tried this one thing

you know that one thing

called real food?

Also post your "mass gainer" and what you eat WITH the portions

No but my tyres are fucking massimassive. Block it nearly every time

>WAHHH I CAN'T GAIN WEIGHT WHAT THE FUCK

You dumb niggers are so fucking stupid. I know a pussy like you in real life who is 115 pounds flat and every once in a while makes some noise about "getting in better shape." Every time he says this he talks about buying a weight gainer shake like that's supposed to do anything. I've seen him eat meals and he spends 35 minutes eating 8 ounces of chicken and a handful of rice, doesn't even finish all of it.

If you dumb scrawny fags want to gain weight and "omg i just can't eat that much!! :'(" then focus on meeting your protein requirement and then eat 2 candy bars. Woo, +600 calories and not filling in any way. How can you dumb fucking fags not figure this out? If you can't make yourself eat cake, ice cream, and candy bars after getting 150g of protein then seriously just kill yourself because you are too dumb to live.

Make your own water, milk, grounded oats, pb, protien

>Make your own water

I doubt the suger content of all that would be at all helpful

Post your gym routine

Who gives a flying fuck about "sugar content" you pussy? Are you a blogging soccer mom? A little sugar isn't going to kill you.

Eating like shit is the price you pay for being unable to figure out how to eat like a big boy. Learn how to eat like a big boy or deal with eating garbage. Your choice.

first I persistence run a gazelle for 4 hours, then I walk the trek back to town in the heat of the savannah that I live in and sell the meat. I then lift the two heaviest rocks in my village for 500 reps of squats, bench and deadlift.

Hello there,

Kengo.

>Have you tried
>
>you know have you tried this one thing
>
>you know that one thing
>
>called real food?

You sound like a 12 year old on tumblr

A 12 year old that knows how to gain.

20 oz milk
4 oz cream
15 g Lecithin
2 eggs
Scoop of protein powder

Should be able to buy all you need at the grocery store for cheap...it's about 1300 calories per serving. You still need to eat more than you already are in addition to this, because your daily intake sans mass gainer looks like it's less than 1500 calories. You probably don't eat as much as you think you do

Then just eat more. I don't really see the point of this thread
Saged

you are the person gomad was invented for, fucks sake.

>toned

This
I gained 5 kilos in a month by eating an extra thicc quadrouple peanut butter sandwich every day

Insulin is a key growth factor.

gotem

Eat more?fucking retard

Reading what you posted earlier, you're not eating 3k calories.

Martial arts burns HELLA calories. I started doing muay thai and ate entire pizzas after class and still lost weight.

Either up your calories to shitty food like BBQ and pizza and just dirty bulk it, or cut the martial arts and clean bulk.

Eat exactly as you are doing right now but drink every evening the following shake:

>500ml of milk
>100g peanut butter
>40g protein powder

Then come back in a month and tell us how you can't gain weight.

keep eating, if you don't gain you are not eating enough

don't use mass gainer, just eat more real food you fag.
more economical btw

drink calories

do less cardio

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8

>waah its so hard to gain weight
>waah its so hard to lose weight
You are quite literally as insufferable to be around as a fatty who complains they can't lose weight. It's not fucking hard hungry skelly, eat more. Eat a shit ton at every meal and eat a fuck ton before bed, processed foods high in fat, very sugary shit too.

>Breakfast
Large bowl cereal, your choice. Drown that cunt in full fat milk. Handful of almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, raisins thrown in.
4 slices toast, lots of butter/spreads to taste.
1 cup porridge oats made with full fat milk, add in raisins, jams, nutella, honey, your choice. Fill that motherfucking bowl up.

>Brunch
200g (dry weight) cous cous with equivalent amount of meat, your choice on the meat.
Pack of beef jerky or some other preserved meat, tinned fish perhaps, helps with Omega 3.

>Lunch
500g(cooked weight, wet) rice, your choice of rice, white, brown, whatever. 2 Cans red kidney beans. 300g beef mince, you aren't concerned with how lean it is. 2 onions, 2 cloves garlic, paprika, herbs, spices, seasoning.
Whey protein shake.

>Afternoon
Get a burger down you, throw a milkshake in.
Banana, Apple, Kiwi fruit, melon, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, 1 tub yoghurt, your choice on the yoghurt but mix the fruit into it. I like that skyr shit.

>Dinner
Steak and fries with plenty of veggies
Roast chicken with all the trimmings
Triple the amount of pasta it tells you will serve one person on the packet and make accordingly
Another whey shake. More fruits, veggies.
Make some carrot, potato, lentil, bacon soup. Eat with more pre packaged meat.

>Supper
As much as you can stomach, repeat breakfast.

>Before bed
1 pint ice cream.

THIS ISN'T HARD user, EAT MORE.

i'm gonna direct you to a post i made in another thread that is relevant to this
solution: eat even more, faggot

To clarify the dinner options are choice between, everything else you have to eat. Get stuck in.

>No grams
>No macro detail

Fake as fuck

Yeah right. 99% of Veeky Forums doesn't even lift, they just like talking about it on the off chance they might start up.

Have you tried Big Macs?

That's not 3000 calories a day. Actually track your calories
3-4 eggs
1 cup 2% milk
2 scoops of protein
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 banana
~1000 calories
Drink 1 a day if you "can't eat any more"

Of two men who love one another, you are the one who plays the woman.

GOMAD is for you.

>T O N E D
>O
>N
>E
>D

That sounds a lot like 1500 calories not 3k

Toned isn't a thing you fag. You have low body fat because you dont eat for shit. At my lightest I weighed 126 after a surgery. The pain meds and surgery in general killed my appetite so even when I recovered I wasnt eating much. I could eat one meal a day and feel full. Then I realized that I needed to stuff my face all day every day with anything I can find. Im now 168lbs at 12%bf 1year and 4months later. Stop being a pussy. Actually lift because you have no chest, shoulders, or traps and the only reason your biceps look reasonable is because vascularity. I would imagine your legs are nonexistent as well. Do GOMAD. Eat a jar of peanut butter every day. Put a few teaspoons of olive oil or coconut oil in literally everything you eat. Fat is your friend.

Shit mate, if this is actually not b8 look at Alan Thrall`s 5000 calorie bulking diet: youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8

>inb4 allan sucks
yes he does but this is a good diet for skellys.

you know those apps are mainly for delusional people trying to lose weight? basically anything is an underestimate

OP, if any of what you said is actually true, then get your thyroid checked for hyperactivity. If you have a hyperactive thyroid, you can consume ungodly amounts of food and maintain your current weight.

That's not 3000 calories unless you're eating a 500g pack of pasta for dinner.

Yea, but you don't actually eat 3000 calories. You just *guess* and assume you do. Retard.

>Auswitch

lol

mass gainers really help, its just a supplement, you use it for 1000 calories more to boost your cal intake

I'm in your position, and this is 100% NOT 3000 Calories. I doubt it is even 2000 desu. Download MyFitnessPal, buy a food scale, and ACTUALLY count your macros.

I had the same "problem", OP. I weighed 134lbs and did martial arts religiously. About a year ago, I started tracking my calories and realized I wasn't eating as much as I thought I was. I began using MyPlate to track my calories and I put on 15lbs of muscle since. My problem now is I don't want to eat the extra 500 calories I need a day to gain the additional 5-10lbs I want to gain. Maybe this winter...

I'm was 125 lbs recently and started working out through calisthenics and plyometrics and I'm 130 :D People still call me a twinkie though

6/10 would fuck this petite cutie from behind

W-what do you look like user?

Someone get scientists on the phone. We found a way to dispose of matter and violate the law of conservation of mass. All we have to do is pipe the world's garbage into user's stomach and it'll be gone forever.

If you think that is 3KCal, then I guess your idea is 1500 KCal is a pack of peanut butter crackers and a particularly thick sandwich.

GOMAD

You have to take I to account your natural calories burned, cals burned weight lifting, cals burned during teakwando, and if you are moving metal/parts/sweating a lot during wielding you are burning a lot of calories that way.

Around 18 6'0 it wouldn't be surprising for you to burn 3k calories all things considered.

YES THIS IS TRUE!

I can eat 6k calories a day without a problem,but I gain weight very fast.

being a "hard gainer" would be a fucking gluttony wonderland for me (especially when high)

it is possible that you have hyperthyroidism

you're an idiot and i bet you don't lift

>I weigh 60kg and eat 3k calories a day
>I don't gain weight

Jesus christ this is like the fucking reverse of Jellybean Drinkcola

Eat more.
>but i eat 3k kcal a day!
so? You're telling me you want to gain muscle or weight but are not gaining. EAT MORE. How is this complicated?

>wat do?

eat 4k then you fucking genius level intellectual.

Hey OP, I'd like to wreck your boipuccy. No homo.

You know most apps allow you to enter the caloric information manually? Unless companies under estimate on their nutrition info. Really activating my almonds here, friendo.

you don't eat enough

Ok for the sake of argument, you eat 3k mal. Great, good job. Now eat more and you'll gain, dumbass

Eat more then. If youre doing martial arts among other things along with your metabolism, youre probably just maintaining. Around 3500 calories over your maintenance is an extra pound. Thats not including your physical exertion either. Also saying that you cant eat more than 3500 calories is bullshit. One mcdonalds value meal is around 1200 calories.

Also, you look like a qt bottom fuckboi. All you need is that long sweater that goes past your hands so you can cover your face as you do your cute little moans while getting fucked by some bulls.