Skelly Thread

I'm not leaving this chair until I finish this. I feel like I'm going to puke if I drink any more.

Lift big, eat big

I went from 60kg to 74 in a year and still bulking ofc. It aint that hard honestly. I have two chins now.
Anyway just chug it down like a big boy, op

if u see this text

you have been visited by some text

reply 'good text' to type good text and improve your life

You got 4 scoops in there bro?

good text

2 and a half. All I taste are oats and powder

>only 4 scoops
never gonna make it

noobie still has tastebuds lmao

good text

good text
I was once like you OP, if you throw up, it's okay. You'll get better every single time you try

good text

good text

rattle rattle eat more cattle

Jesus Christ fix your fucking yard

what the FUCK i can't eat this much daily..god dammit i'm never gonna make it bros. My previous fatass self would be eating 3x this daily but now i can't even get to maintenance cals.

Eat a proper breakfast ? That would literally bring you there

I'm bulking like a fat fuck and LOVING IT

Holy shit I've been skinny and poor all my life and I hate fat people but now my skelly ass has a legitimate excuse to eat as a landwhale might and my new job only makes it easier. Getting fat is the best part of lifting. Also marijuana helps a lot in achieving your bulking goals.

good text

You're gonna regret putting on all that fat, dude. Eventually, it'll become too much.

>tfw 127 lbs
>was 135 , 2 weeks ago

what happened to your grass m8

I'm going from 124lbs and my goal is 135lbs, currently at 128lbs. I'll go back to being a hungry skelly when I'm done with SL and reached my weight goal.

For now, I indulge.

tfw its only 8:18 pm
tfw the scooby meter says my tdee is only 2200 not 2500

tfw i gained 5 lbs this month

am i good?

good text

good text

good text

good text

That's some good text

good text

Sum gud txt

good text

>I'm going from 124lbs and my goal is 135lbs,

thats borderline nothing my man. Im in the same boat going for 160-170 at 5'8. I know a dude who's 180 at 5'8 and hes huge. Unless you're like 5'4 135 is still going to look pretty skeletal, which is cool if thats your goal

anything more than 0 lbs is good
very nice

good text

Good text, jordan peterson

good text

Build up to having a few tablespoons of olive oil everyday

good text

good text

Recovering skelly here, trying a legitimate bulk for the last 3 weeks.

Going pretty well, went from 57 to 61kg which is the heaviest I've ever weighed. Not really clean, but I'm making sure to get enough protein.
And finally my lifts are going up.

good text

good text

good text

good text

Thanks doge.

good text

Good text

good text

good text my guy

good text

Good text

good text

good text

good text

It gets better anons. I also had trouble eating 2.5k when starting out.

Today I ate 3k cals by 2pm... now it's 5.30pm and I'm getting hungry again but I shouldn't eat much more or I'll just gain fat.

good text