twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more rows, more pull ups.

Back muscles love frequency and volume.

go to university for some kind of STEM degree, be social recluse. become gymcel

rows?

Rows, Shrugs, Rear delts.

flex lats more, only take pics in top down lighting

You guys like face pulls?

>Back muscles love frequency and volume.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trenbolone

what is the proper form for face pulls?
Should you set the cable to start above you or at chest height?

Weighted chin ups for strength until you can do weighted chin ups for volume.

After weighted chin ups hit rows. After rows, do lat pull downs. After lat pull downs do unweighted chinups.

Just throw weight around. I've started to notice my back growing from increased frequency and when I do rows, I just go as heavy as I can, fuck form.

But strict form pullups with deliberate descend is a great way to build lower lats and increase thiccness

>fuck form

I heard a body builder say that facepulls are useless because of all the pressing you do as a body builder, so depending on how hard you hit your chest and your frequency of dumbell press verse barbell press (dumbell activating rear delts more) you may not need to. Then again, if you want a HUGE back, they're good for that.

The bottom of the cable should hang around bottom of head height, lean back until you are pulling the cable straight back and keep your shoulder blades pinched back

What are you talking about? You don't use your rear delts in presses. You should train rear delts to prevent fucking up your shoulders/posture. You could want to skip front delt if you press a lot

>you could want to
why did i type this

>limits his back with his arm strength
>doesn't partially kip the weight up and get a decent eccentric in with way more weight

You 2D slut.

Rack pulls. Heavy rowing.

do a fuckload of pullups and rows, often and in high volume

maybe hang a pullup bar at your place and just bang out like 5-6 submaximal sets a day, almost everyday

You reee like he's lying

Rack pulls. Heavy rowing. THIS.

should I be doing back 2x per week? I do a high volume back workout once per week 4x8 heavy

Ask me, I'll tell ya.

Swim

My triceps love a fruity drink with an umbrella 15 minutes after finishing 5 sets at 87.5% intensity.

They do not

I think you meant to say "you mayn'tve couldst"

Fuck this, go full intensity, heavy DL and cheat rows, and then rack pulls once you are more advanced

left picture is way better

too bulky makes you look like a gay bro

isnt it the same guy (around the same time period i assume too)?

what the fuck are you even talking about

>too bulky makes you look like a gay bro

this is a bad thing?

time with more food/lifting...how the fuck do you think you grow any muscle?

you might be autistic, learn to read social cues

too lean and you look like a 18 year old boy toy. bulky=gay? does that even make sense?

Deadlifts and farmer walks (for traps)

My back exploded after I began to do these two exercises.

it makes it seem like you're either gay or an autist that dedicates his life to the gym

You read the sticky.

If I'm a trap I should only do farmer's walks? What if I want big thighs too?

I don't know why people are sperging out about this post, it's 100% correct. Do 5-6 sets of rows and/or pull ups every training day.

Deadlifts

Heavy: Rows,Rackpulls, deadlifts
High volym:shrugs, lats

Got Me this back

>really paranoid about bad posture
>still like bench more than back workouts

I think I might turn gay I'm so horny I just want to fucc and succ

These?

Heavy chin ups

your back has zero width stop giving advice

Weighted pull-ups, rows, deadlift.

Get your deadlift to LMAO5PLAYT then reevaluate.

BY NOT BEING DYEL

you want it below you, pull it up towards your forehead. Changing my form to this feels so much better

youtube.com/watch?v=HSoHeSjvIdY

Orly clearly you cant spot the diffrence between bulk and cut.

Amateur.

Should women avoid training traps too much?

Women shouldn't train anything above the waist

They should do the skinny teenager routine for upper body, i.e. go do it every third week or so with machines and 8 kg dumbbells

I currently do full body 3 times a week, and my boobs actually look a lot better from doing bench press. So don't agree that women shouldn't do anything above the waist.
I need to have a strong back for the sport I do (well everything has to be strong), but I feel like too big traps aren't exactly feminine.

Post pic

Too close to home.

Fuk that. All those bitches with cowtits complaining about back pain from their heavy hangers and getting breast reduction surgery shoulda done some deadlifts, rows and good mornings instead and kept those big ham hockers.

He means he rows like Coleman. Obviously there's still form involved, but after all the hip replacements maybe one would opt to be a little more careful.

That doesn't even look human desu

I've tried both, I find the lower cable variety hits my rear delts almost exclusively, whilst the higher cable kind also hits my traps.

I would like to say deadlift, because I love them, but for back gains they are useless, in that case:

Rows, barbell rows and one arm dumbbell rows.

If u are a women only upper body exercise u should do is pull ups, chin ups, lat raises, pushups

Fuck off m8

how do i achieve trophy cup mode

Chin ups, t bar rows, lat pulldowns, seated rows, facepulls

Implying i want to be classified as you weaklings

I AM A GOD AMONG YOU FAGGOTS

Looks great from the front, fucking awful from the back.

Your mother looks great from the back, but shitty from the front.

Can you get a photo of your back with your arms at your side, just standing normally?

back bigs

Deadlifts of course.
Several varations of rowing. Barbell, seated cable and dumbell rows are my choice. But most variants are as good as the others.
Pull-ups every workout, and on rest days too. Never to failure. Always stop 1-2 reps short of what you think will be failure.
Learn to do muscle ups too, I haven't found anything else as good to train explosiveness in the lats, which is something people tend to not train with their usual lat work, most explosivness comes in the form of rowing which doesn't work the lats as hard.

Pic is my back, ignore my advice if you think its shit, whatevs.

Okay then post your bulk

So do all your other muscles retard

Is it as easy to notice progress in ones back as easy as it is to notice gains in the arms or glutes?

It's the one thing that worries me, but I definitely don't want to end up disproportionate with no shoulders, no back, but huge arms lol

why never to failure?

>too bulky makes you look like a gay bro
fuck off, crab

fuck off, crab

put your arms at your side and stand straight and you look like a noodle i guarantee it

Does more harm than good, makes it harder to do more sets.