So I've heard that using a solution of honey and distilled water and using it as eyedrops can lighten your eye colour

So I've heard that using a solution of honey and distilled water and using it as eyedrops can lighten your eye colour
How's it for the eyesthetics, lads? I'm sure someone in here must have at least tried it

Other urls found in this thread:

icolour.info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys

>wanting doo-doo pee-pee eyes

what the fuck
no

>tfw people get caught up in the brown vs. blue debate and nobody remembers that green eyes exist

mejt, even if you bleach your eyes for 50k or how ever expensive the procedure is you will still be brown eyed shitter at the end of the day

I tried it and my eyes turned from white to yellow

>wanting to do something that makes you ugly

never change Veeky Forums

>poopskins wanting to be white

they'll never ever be white.

>trying to fix shitskin colored eyes
how is that going to make him ugly? Blue/green eye master race

>Not overdosing on Methylene blue

Never gonna make it.

Why would I want to do that? I have brown eyes pretty much as dark as you can have brown eyes, and very pale skin. The contrast is very pleasing to me, as has been to a few women. To me the darkness of my eyes is a vaguely masculine trait, and I feel the same way about lightening them as I would about pitching my voice higher or losing a few cm of height (at 186 I'm damn near the Manlet cutoff as it is).

I want blue eyes like Phil Heath. Will this work for me?

t. eyelet

>tfw shitskin
>tfw blue eyes
Kek. I may be an ugly half-nigger, but at least I have god-tier eyes.

>ruining my icy blue with pronounced dark rings around the iris
No, friend. I don't think putting honey in your eyes is a great idea in general

Pale and dark haired/eyed is a good combo, user.

>Pale and dark haired/eyed is a good combo, user
No it isn't. Maybe if you're a chick.

hint: you can't change your eye color, you have inferior genetics

>tfw pale as fuck white with brown eyes while mulatto/Puerto Rican coworker has blue as fuck eyes

My boyfriend is pale with dark brown hair/eyes: can confirm best coloring. Contrast is contrast, mates. It's just aesthetically pleasing
>t. Pale, dark haired and light blue eyes. They get lost

There is no reliable way to lighten your eye color without surgery, yet. And the surgery is only legal in a few countries (India, Bangladesh, China) is very risky (any mistake can leave you blind) and is still expensive as fuck ($30,000 just for the surgery) Your choices are to just deal with it or get really good color contacts (the ones that cost like $300 to $500).

Besides it's usually skitskins that die for blue eyed guys, White girls don't really care about your eye color. That being said I wouldn't trade my baby blues for anything since tons of studies show that people trust people with light eyes more.

This shill exists just for you OP
icolour.info

Post eyes fags

4 EYE DROPS

Piana looks like he's got a real-life photoshop filter on him at all times.

Sounds like bullshit.

Gross AF

Anything strong enough to remove the melanin from your eyes is going to be strong enough to leave you blind. Just get contacts.

I used to look into the sun because I thought it would make my eyes bright and twinkle.

My mom never stopped me

>pouring benzyl alcohol directly into your eyes
wew lads

You don't have a boyfriend you're just a lonely faggot like the rest of us.
Hug your body pillow and be sad

i wouldnt worry about the colour of your eyes as much as the color of your skin

subhuman

>He doesnt have blue/green mixed eyes
Not gonna make it.

I saw this once during an autopsy. Apparently the ER was so shit fucked out of ideas to save this guy from something (can't remember what atm).

is that your boner reflected in your pale blue eyes

This. Brown eyes (actual brown not black) is the GOAT.

Yes

You know what is literally the most attractive attribute: Being confident in yourself.

You know what is the most unattractive attribute? Being a little bitch who whines about things he can't or shouldn't change.

Anyways, I have pale skin and jet black hair. I'd look weird af with blue eyes imho. It wouldn't matter anyways, because I was born the way I was born.

your get confirms