Anti-Fascist Gym

Could Veeky Forums handle keeping up with these superhumans?

itsgoingdown.org/introducing-haymaker-chicagos-new-anti-fascist-gym/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zjgiB3ADa10
youtu.be/1v6j-YZUE8E
youtube.com/watch?v=bDzgitjfwps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theyre gonna get their asses kicked in a real fight, and itll be their fault for just not joining an actual licensed boxing gym like a normal person

people who let politics determine their personality or life are losers

This.

Have you guys watched this?

youtu.be/zjgiB3ADa10

You can't lose when you have justice on your side.

You're laughing now, but you won't be laughing when we beat your asses, fascist scum!

>libtard
>antifa
How could you be a liberal and an anarchist/communist at the same time? Or is this just a classic case of americans having their own crazy definitions for these words?

>literally the only thing in the world protecting these genetic dead ends is the law
>their great idea it to break the law and invite violence onto themselves

truly the best LARPers

This. What kind of autist works out for political reasons rather than doing it to improve yourself?

Fight me IRL you flower cap DYEL!

hahahahahahahahaha

since when is the confederacy fascist?

Strength is a right wing tool. It's oppressive to train for it.

>implying anyone actually knows what fascism means anymore
Just like the retards who claim antifa are the REAL fascist because they beat people up and wear black.

>classic case of americans having their own crazy definitions for these words
Yep, its a libtard in the sheets, antifa in the streets sort of deal for whatever is more fashionable at the time

>they're all white men
hmmmmm

It makes discussing ideologies and politics really difficult because everyone has their own notion of what these words entail. Liberal especially has lost its meaning in the US. Liberal just seems to translate to leftist which hasn't really been true since the early 1800s, when everyone was a literal fucking monarchist who thought legislation for 14 hour work days was bullshit.

It's weird kind of white man's burden. They subconsciously know that they're superior and morally obligated to defend the infantile lesser peoples who can't take care of themselves.

>a person who is very intolerant or domineering in a particular area.

its actually really easy to call them fascist since they normal just use it to mean my greentext. sort of like how people point out the most racist people are self described "anti-racist" or the most sexist the "anti-sexit" and so on.

or like how they call everyone a bigot when they dont agree with them while being completely oblivious to the definition of that word

I swear 90% of the people who use the word don't even know what it means, just like the word "bigot"

No, antifags are the real fascists because they are in favour of strong authoritarianism and suppress all dissent by violence.

Antifa is fucking gay they don't even know what fascism is, they shut down a Marduk concert presumably because it was too white.

>(you)
1/10 trolling. replied

>fight club
>no one fighting
Well shit, I was almost excited for a second.

Drumpf supporters on suicide watch.

im not white, but Id swing on an antifa loser

Authoritarianism isn't exclusive to fascism. Thank you for illustrating my point.

I dunno what antifa is like in the US, but here in the Europe they're anarchists/communists who like to get violent and break shit, throw molotovs at the police, and break storefront windows. They're fucking blackclad, masked hooligans, not college kids protesting for black lives matters.

Is this why they always get their shit pushed in by the police?

>the europe
Sorry, I'm all kinds of phased out

see
its a correct part of the definition of the word to call someone whos incredibly intolerant a fascist

youre not an autist are you? you understand words can have multiple meanings?

There's a video somewhere on YouTube where this one nazi guy fends off over 100 antifa on a train in Europe

There are also videos of them throwing molotov cocktails at police officers and violently looting stores. An old friend of mine's dad was hit in the head with a cobblestone during the Gothenburg riots in 2001; even if they're pretty meek one on one there's a fuckload of them.

Nigger, political violence isn't inherently fascistic. Fascism is an actual political ideology that amounts to more than ''I don't like you, I punch you''.

cool job completely ignoring the point of my post. you may be legitimately retarded

i didnt mention political violence and im not the guy you replied to. im just pointing out that 90% of the time people arent claiming that someone is actually part of the fascist political party when they call someone a fascist. there are multiple meanings to the word

Holy shit. They'd get pummelled.

Nah, 'fascist' has a pretty clear definition. Misuse of the word doesnt give it a new one.

From what I've seen they're more pussy versions of what you describe. They crack a window or two knock over some trash cans, gang up and beat up a dissident if they can, book it as soon as the cops show up. Black people are the ones who get more violent and will actually pick fights with cops more often

hadco hadco

US manages to fuck up everything, even fucking antifa is way more stupid there than here.

I guess the US lacks a history of ideological warfare, though it has its own equivalent in the form of the race thing. The class conflict was never as embittered as it was and still is here (in some cases); it's militant anarchism/communism, depending on which country they're from.

Good thing I didn't say that they are just authoritarians.

Yeah theyre only strong when they can use their number efficiently and surround you.
That video youre talking about is from Spain and the guy was a off duty soldier "Josue Estebanez de la hija".
In the end he got 26 years because he killed one of the attackers. Cant even defend yourself in when 50 guys with weapons threaten to kill you and you have no chance of escape, poor dude.
youtu.be/1v6j-YZUE8E

The fact that he was an off-duty soldier might've made it worse. Utilising deadly force against citizens as a member of the military is very touchy here because of our continent's history of authoritarianism. Also depends on how the person died and if deadly force was actually justified in that case; did he curbstomp someone or something?

>26 years for self defense
The west has fallen.
The worst part is that pieces of shit that make these laws/the judges and lawyers, will never get into that situation.

As someone who actually does martial arts, this video hurts me. That RNC was one of the worst things I've ever seen. And don't get me started on that "single leg" they did. Everything they do looks so fucking weak that I'm curious as to if they EVEN FUCKING LIFT. Oh wait, of course they don't because of the "Bro Gym Culture". Fuck these guys. I don't know if they know what they're selling, but it's definitely not what they think it is. I hope these guys get into actual fights. I want them to get beat up, just so that they know for themselves what it's like.

It's been said so many times, but I'll say it again: If you're not sparring, it's bullshit.

>grab hijab
>counters with an easy to block, awkward and thoroughly uselessness move to hook my arm, accompanied by zero footwork or balance
Congratulations dumbass, you have now given me a free underhook

He killed that first guy that talked to him with a fatal stab into the heart, according to Josue the guy threatened him saying "Youre not going to get off this train you fucking fascist" while the other antifas took out knives and brass knuckles and all of that while he was surrounded in a train that was about to close its doors.
If that isnt a valid situation for self defense then I dont know what is.
Him carrying a knife also shouldnt be a problem since he was on his way to military exercises if I remeber correctly
I know its ridiculous

This
You guys need to watch the video in the article it's hilarious.

American definitions. Our population is too retarded to call people by what they actually are

Extreme liberals also are a big part of antifa and the moderate liberals support them indirectly so he isnt all that wrong.

Extreme liberals as in libertarians or anarcho-capitalists? Keep in mind that liberalism sits on the opposite side of the political spectrum from communism, it's capitalism; the ideology. Or are we using american definitions again, because they've blurred to the point of liberal translating into leftist, which is only true in the US and the US alone.

>falling for the Wing Chun meme
>teaching Mcdojo level grappling
>striking literally looks cartoonish
>conditioning looks like middle school shit

do they even touch each other when they spar?

Can liberals do anything right?

Fascism is not authoritarianism fucktard

Fascism is not authoritarianism. But Fascism is authoritarian.

I've never been so happy to have had so many of my friends shit all over me when I do a move wrong. Even if they do end up finding somebody with solid technique, they'll still never learn how to fight because they'll dick around in practice and let their partner win to make them feel good

Tl;dr no they cannot do anything right

I mean the european definition of liberals (atleast where im from we use it like this) not anarcho capitalists and Libertarians but "progressive", pro-lgbt cucks with only adopted African children and refugees staying at their homes.

I think his nazi salute and his t-shirt are what fucked him over big time.

No, it's not. I'm not typing it all out because I'm on my phone but I've done lots of research on this

Fascism is short term for the more accurately titled "Fascist Movement", which is a movement where people take pride in their country/nation/race and as a collective, work towards the betterment and promotion of their people, however they see fit. The Fascist Movement decided that the best way to thrive as a people was to establish an authoritarian government at the time. If they saw fit to establish a democracy or a monarchy, they would have, and it would not have changed their movement

When you call something that is authoritarian "Fascist", it would be the same as pointing to the electoral college and saying "that's progressive!". You're pointing out the structure of government and calling it the ideology

Funnily enough, fascism shared quite a lot of ideas with early social democracy (1930s) to the point of people further on the left calling socdems fascists. This was obviously before fascism practically became synonymous with militaristic dictatorships.

The MASTER RACE will beat the CRAP out of these numales. Shadilay!!!!

M8, Italian Fascism is the first political movement that can properly get its name. Though Fascism has roots in French and Italian political philosophy going as far back as the very late 1700s.
Mussolini flat out said that Fascism is authoritarian. He was never able to properly do this because Italy had a King. Hitler went full authoritarian. Salazar and Portugal are iffy, Spain also went full. Indonesia may or may not have been fascist.
>decided that the best way to thrive as a people was to establish an authoritarian government at the time. If they saw fit to establish a democracy or a monarchy, they would have, and it would not have changed their movement
No. In response to the First World War and the industrialization of nations, authoritarianism was seen as a necessity.
Fascism, as properly defined, wouldn't work well in the modern world. That's not to say it has nothing to offer. Nor is it to say that it can't be re-worked. Which is where Neo-Fascism comes in.
>Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato (Everything in the State, nothing outside the State, nothing against the State)
(One of the mottos)

Early Fascism, pre-March on Rome, has very good ideas. As mentioned by this lad . Though it was more the twenties, not the thirties.

He's obviously referring to social liberals, not economic liberals, retard.

Brick don't hit back

>buy into the rhetoric

>start teaching at the gym

>Jesus Christ these guys are godawful

>tell them their technique is wrong

>try to teach them actual technique

>accused of having Martial Arts privilege

>kicked out

>shows rear naked
>technique not even remotely close to being useful
I actually want to see anyone fight one of these fags

This

Holy shit those punches at 0:30
My sides are gone

need me 2 come spank ur little bottom little guy

Elgintensity made a video about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDzgitjfwps

>if you don't agree with my narrative I will physically harm you
>not fascists

>''stronger people are harder to kill''

Almonds: Activate!

Its retarded righties that think liberals are anything but centrist babies.

This will go fucking pearshaped when they start up a fight with a trained boxer / muaythai fighter

>suppress all dissent by violence
But they want to take away our guns?

>an advocate or follower of the political philosophy or system of fascism.
>an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
I thought anti-fa were fascist?

>But they want to take away our guns?
Only the government is allowed to commit violence

his banter is pretty weak

Any fascist boxers out there?

Lifting and boxiing/fighting are sports that attract people from the whole political gamut. These muppets aren't doing either, and are going to arc up with opposing people who do

Interesting

the european versions of liberals are communists.
the european versions of conservertives are communists.
the european versions of greens are communists.
just like in the usa, canada, australia

>Chicago
A anti-nigger gym would be a better idea, get your priorities sorted out.