He's Veeky Forums

>he's Veeky Forums
>doesn't know how to cook
>unironically eats chicken tits three times a day at the exact same proportions.

When will you learn? You sit there, crying, shitting and fapping while I sit here enjoying my glorious dinner of beef, potatoes, carrots, and celery, and I got a whole freezer full of 'em.

How are you gonna ever please a woman if you cant cook boy? It's 2017.

Post body, unironically.

this

>please a woman by cooking
I thought I use my fat dick for that. And why cook when I can afford to go out and purchase a really well made meal for two? You sound broke dude.

>Veeky Forums
>knows how to cook
>unironically eats chicken tits three times a day because they're always on sale
>spend savings on other shit

Tell me boy, whats the point of living if you are suffering?

There are plenty of ways to stay fit that don't involve being an autistic retard eating chicken three times a day.

Eat red meat you low test faggots.

>get into lifting
>learn how to cook because macros and shit
>eventually know how to cook
>resort to simple stuff or modifying traditional recipes which my ancestors would beat me to death because macros

cant escape this hell

It's simple brother. Once a month measure out a large amount of beef, celery, carrots, and onions.

Tally it out, a moderate amount including 8 oz of ground beef is 500 calories a meal. Double that if bulking.

Boom boom, put all that shit in the freezer and eat tasty meals for the rest of the month, just take it out and ezbake, then wrap that shit up and throw away.

Just sick of all these peasants complaining about
>muh chicken 3 times a day wah wah wah
>georgg foremannn

Those faggots need to learn 2 cook

I actually made a pretty nice chili last week, gave me 4 servings each with average of 630kcals and 60g protons

delicious and easy, also god tier in macros but I dont have much time since I started working and dont feel like eating chili all the time
gotta think or find of some similar recipe

there are multiple ways to cook chicken and a million ways to season it

red meat is bad for you too

Share recipe

Don't have to bruh. I personally mix it up between ground beef, steak, game meats, and chicken. I'm just saying that not only is cooking chicken three times a day unnecessary, but retarded.

Red meat isn't bad, just don't get the fatty shit.

>my glorious dinner of beef, potatoes, carrots, and celery
ooh la la c'est haute cuisine

wala!

The greatest chefs know that excellence lies in simplicity.

'Tard.

>breakfast 560 kcal
lenny&larry complete cookie
muscle monster
>lunch 350 kcal
pulled pork
roasted brussels sprouts
roasted red potatoes
>snack 350 kcal
greek yogurt
granola
blueberries
strawberries
>dinner 350 kcal
pineapple chicken
brown rice
roasted broccoli
>dessert 160 kcal
halo top peanut butter cup ice cream

we're gonna make it

That best not be Chobani greek yogurt.

The CEO stole their recipe from Fage and uses it to support refugees coming into europe.

He's a fucking turk.

Get Fage instead or even that Yoplait shit they have now.

dont remember it by head and I dunno where I wrote all the stuff with the kcals and measures

I remember I started with chopped celery, onion and garlic and those small red spicy things(dunno name in english) and red and green peppers, then the meat(from the second youngest cow, again I dunno the name in english but here it's "vitelão"), some spices like the usual S&P, cumin and some other shit, by the end of it I threw some beans and corn since they were already cooked and I dont like it mushy

You're going to be that petty?

>"CURRENT YEAR"

Disregard post.

I used to have a compilation of all the different Veeky Forums recipes for things but it's on my old computer and I can't be assed to write it down.

Basically, anyone who wants to know how to make low calorie real tasting foods just ask.

>protein pancakes
>how to make and preserve chicken for months
>OPs recipe
>protein waffles

Just about anything, made with bread, flour, can be substituted with a blend of raw protein powder and different ingredients. Most things made with fatty tastes can be simulated as well e.i. instead of using sour cream use fat free sour cream but still get that fat taste from different good fats.

Whatever you wanna know how to make healthily just ask.

WA

LA

Wow, it took until the last word to disregard what you said. Good job

Hi, Ja/ck/

There's no point to trying to make cooking look like art, I'm just going to eat it and then shit it out with a large brown turd.

It's all about the taste.

>It's all about the taste.

textures are super fucking important, there's also the smell, temperature, visual aspect and a lot of stuff
it's not just the taste senpai

What's the recipe for proton waffles?

WA

LA

still looks edible

Maybe a light salad is more your style?

WALA

>reddit screencap format

kys

Bump

>potatoes

why do people eat this carb ridden garbage?

>suffering
>implying I live to eat instead of eating to live

Never gonna make it

>lenny&larry complete cookie

lol nigger are you 12 or something

Not him and not being petty, fage makes the best and most authentic yogurt

Except you're too retarded to do both.

Stay mad /fat/fag

cheap
easy to cook

>TEH CARB BOOGEYMAN!!1

enjoy your fucking avocados and chicken piggy